Herald of Light Poll & Feedback Collection

Hime

Herald of Light Poll & Feedback Collection  

171 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the Herald of Light update overall?

• I’m enjoying it.
    • I feel neutral about it.
    • I am not enjoying it.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2021 at 05:00 AM

lvl 118+ zones offer nothing for drops or adena...so you get all the strong players just playing in the zones that are meant for the new/lowbie areas.  so dumb. 

every event you will get a rush of money spent on chances/hopes/dreams  and after few days everyone except the 1% leave with a taste of go screw yourself.  sooner or later vid gamers dont like that taste.

what solo zones are there for 118+?  nothing to do...let me go make life miserable for lowbies.

your policies and customer support completely blow.  you either give out service that is criminal...or you deny service that should be expected.  your policies dont match your actions...and thus only term that can be used is corrupt.

so whats new?  neutral zone seems to be it...thanks for the 25 new pits.

how is that new spending algorithm working that matches money spent vs chance of success?  heard its groundbreaking being able to customize results?  love the idea of everchanging odds...Oh..you spend/try alot/means we can make more money from you if you fail more cause you are addicted.

I dont understand the purpose this poll

since the updates are always tied to item

aquistion therefore without einhasad store

This update its incomplete as always in the west players are treated like cows

My 2 cents im sure the devs will figure out a solution asap

thank you

This Update as you call it wasn't an update. This was you adding an area for farming purposes thats not working out well at all. No skill changes, no items added, no well anything. Not sure why you even put Update before the title. You are aware of the problem with the Summoners that can't lvl their summons beyond lvl110? One would think an Update might address such an issue. Maybe the skills that can flag even if you're set to attack monsters only. That should be in an Update. Maybe a possible fix for the economy. That should be in an Update. I have no idea what this actually was, but it was not an Update. Check World of Warcarft tomorrow for an idea of what an Update should look like. 

@Juji, @Hime and all other GM's, I know you are the visible face of this game, but i dont know who makes the decisions.

This update, in resume, makes me sick.

People was happy for couple of months, even invested in some ncoins to get that awesome blessing armor, just for receive a BIG SLAP IN THE FACE with this update. Many of us felt we had evolved, some progression was made, and we were happy. Its ok, the armor is not beauty, but at least is not ugly, ok, is not tradeable np.

But oviously you did in purpose something that insults every player here (not the 100-200 top ones of course). Increasing the dificulty of the mobs makes that armor a piece of papper.

The gap  between "average" player and top ones has increased too much. The infinite adena income produced an insane inflaction, and every day is harder to get well geared to join that train

After 17 years playing, taking care of my orc, and every alt, making lots of friends, archiving some ingame goals, and watching in what has become this game, makes me very sad. (not to mention the thousands of euros wasted xD)

Right now only friends, and ally events makes me log in. I barely bother doing PI or IOS... waste of time

And there is not comeback, so this wont get better :(

Some day the cow will stop giving milk, and some ppl must find another job..., because players got tired of getting scammed

ps: how is going aion classic??

Pa'agrio bless orcs, death to all elves

xx

• Like 3

Darquad I completely agree me and you go back 17 years so I know how you feel.

Hit max level (3 time 70 85 99) 120 eh probably never going happen.

Hero 2 times - Check

Noble when top clan on the server wanted my head (Stabbed baium baby lol)

Built a level 11 clan - Check

Been a clan leader for 16 years - Check

Been an ally leader multiple times - Check

Been a castle lord of different castles multiple times - Check

Taken a conquerable clan hall and fortresses - Check

Own a permanent clan hall (Before merger and after Rune then to Gludio) Check

Real epics completed - Octavious - Check Lillith/Anakim - Check Freya, Core, Zaken, Orfen,  Ant Queen, Frintezza, Baium, Baylor, Trasken (not many can say that one he is wasn't easy), Istina, Helios,  etc. Check (Not Beleth never got a chance that one and now he is gone oh well)

Killed Dragons - Valakahas, Antharas, and Lividior - Check (Not Faurfion probably never will)

Old players like Darquad myself and anyone who has played more than 10 years wants actual content update, not just a higher level Ant Queen to kill again, you know you still have 2 dragons in the mythos Light and Dark, Shilien has never been put in game even though she has been referred forever.  I mean like remove the whole area around Gludin and redo into a major content update of the spread of Shilien, put the dark dragon there, the remove big chunk of the Oren area and put the spread of Einhased there with the light dragon.  Make people build up items for a next update when men fight the gods, have to Kill the light dragon to Fight Einhased or kill the dark dragon to fight Shilien.

There I just gave you enough content for 3 - 4 updates good enough for about 3 years of new interesting things to do that people have not done before, and you have to work towards a goal again.  Make sure you give an option at different levels to switch sides so we do not have the old Varka/Ketra issues when people move between clans.

• Like 1

My suggestion is get rid the bots restrict accounts on one computer.  Game is dying i have been vip from start but the updates are not helping.  I did enjoy the collection update and the Transformation updates.    But take a walk in TOI floor four nothing but bots.  Dont even want to buy nccoins anymore.  Finding my self looking for other Lineage2 servers.  Very said but i have been here with ncsoft in the past.  I see you trying but i fear the average players will not play much anymore.  Game is no longer classic play and that very challenge is what drew me back.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beer said:

My suggestion is get rid the bots restrict accounts on one computer.  Game is dying i have been vip from start but the updates are not helping.  I did enjoy the collection update and the Transformation updates.    But take a walk in TOI floor four nothing but bots.  Dont even want to buy nccoins anymore.  Finding my self looking for other Lineage2 servers.  Very said but i have been here with ncsoft in the past.  I see you trying but i fear the average players will not play much anymore.  Game is no longer classic play and that very challenge is what drew me back.  

When did we get vip on Live servers... you KNOW the topic is about Live, right? go to Classic Forums and discuss vip/update there.

48 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Summer Boost event will start for 3 weeks!
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality +300%
    • Augmentation Adena Fee Discounted by 50%
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • Free Teleports
  • Summer Sale will start for 4 weeks. Full sales details are available here.
    • There is a localization issue with the Recharge Stones purchase restriction. They can only be purchased up to 10 times per day per account.
  • The Party Play event will continue for 1 weeks.
  • The Suspicious Safe in the L2 Store will continue for 2 weeks.
  • An overseas adjustment from the Dev team has been implemented for the Isle of Souls Stronghold 1 hunting zone.
    • The Adena quantity dropped from monsters in Stronghold 1 has been reduced by half.
    • Adena drops in Stronghold 2 and 3 remain unchanged.
  • Fixed several texture issues on a few NPCs.

Other Notes:

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories on July 7:
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP)
    • Freya's Ice Rose
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass
    • Honey Dark BeerAngel's Protection
    • Angel's Protection Enchant Scroll
    • Harmony Support Box (Stage 1)
    • Harmony Support Box (Stage 2)
    • Harmony Support Box (Stage 3)

this shows that this topic was of no use! among all the suggestions no one complained about the increase in adena in ios , and they just removed it in this week's update, they'll leave it neutral, and they won't do anything else!

• Like 1

On 29.06.2021 at 22:10, beer said:

Play Lineage 2 here

https://eu.4game.com/

Play Lineage 2 here
1 free account
- box 9 euro
-success events
-adena drop + 50%
-nice until the head hurts: D
-everything you expect from the server you have there

actually l2 players complain every where.. even on Korean servers players cry on forums

and don't forget to explain it was EU/RU server that first adjusted adena on stronghold 107 with neutral zone soon to follow

@Maydayseperate your text into paragraphs so people can read easier

the thing is we were asked for input. We got 0 acknowledgment of the player's input, NC is quiet as a fish. WRITE A POST "WE READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND WE UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEMS, WE ARE CONSIDERING "A", "B" AND "C", WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED".  Not only was our input ignored, but what we pointed out almost unanimously as a positive, player-friendly change was reverted just last restart. Then an xp event started which will quiet people, make them forget the problems, as they log every toon they got to xp. Classic misdirection.

And i ask you all, say you log to xp, afk ofc, and you get 114-117-120 then what? what is the content you are moving to? what will change for you gameplaywise? The market will still be lootbox centric, the same mobs will still be there to give you no drops so you can afk more, old lootbox promos will circle around and the mobile-style-gameplay will still be there. 

I think I'm done. Even having a toon logged in seems like I validate the stupid decision upon stupid decision these ppl make. "Look they complain and we do nothing about it, we even do the opposite of what they say they like, blame it on the devs,  and they still log in. All you have to do is throw an xp event when they seem super agitated and all is good". Sincerely devs/NC/mods GTFO. 

To the people who enjoy this, good for you. I'm sure the "devs" love you and work hard for your enjoyment of opening lootboxes.

• Hime unpinned this topic