Blessed Scroll: Modify R-grade Armor

Pleby

Hello 0/, I just found this item in L2 Store and can understand that it should help me with coping appearances of armor item parts to other armor item parts. If that`s right how dose it work? I tried to use it as the game tells me to but I`m getting errors in return, like "Invalid item".

Example:

I have a +10 R95 Blessed Light Sareph set with an existing costume on the chest peace "Formal Ware". I tried to use this scroll to copy the appearance of normal item of Heavy Sareph chest peace with another existing costume on it "Apell plate set" but dose not work, I get same error as before "Invalid Item"

I tried with a bound chest peace from the starter quest that u do, the green set P... something that is bound and cant be modified, same result as before.

Now I tried to test if its gonna work on my +10 BL Sareph pants part, with other bound or unbound items pants that are +0 or more enchanted. Same result as before "Invalid target".

Can some one please tell me what I`m doing wrong here? How dose this item work? Thank you

8 hours ago, Pleby said:

Hello 0/, I just found this item in L2 Store and can understand that it should help me with coping appearances of armor item parts to other armor item parts. If that`s right how dose it work? I tried to use it as the game tells me to but I`m getting errors in return, like "Invalid item".

Example:

I have a +10 R95 Blessed Light Sareph set with an existing costume on the chest peace "Formal Ware". I tried to use this scroll to copy the appearance of normal item of Heavy Sareph chest peace with another existing costume on it "Apell plate set" but dose not work, I get same error as before "Invalid Item"

I tried with a bound chest peace from the starter quest that u do, the green set P... something that is bound and cant be modified, same result as before.

Now I tried to test if its gonna work on my +10 BL Sareph pants part, with other bound or unbound items pants that are +0 or more enchanted. Same result as before "Invalid target".

Can some one please tell me what I`m doing wrong here? How dose this item work? Thank you

The Blessed modify scrolls will leave your APP item after copy, unlike normal modify scrolls which destroys your APP item(normal scrolls only work on "clean items", but Blessed scrolls will use base item APP even with +++ attribute modify etc. without changing original)Chest and Pants need to be same Armor type and the same grade or lower than the set getting modified(glove robe will work on glove heavy, just the body parts are type restricted)

https://l2wiki.com/Changing_Appearance#Changing_appearance_of_a_armor

• Thanks 1