Some Info About Dragon Shirt Life Stones

Off topic 1:

Dears, I like if people like my vids, I respect people who leave comments, and I even appreciate that guy, who dislike every my new video. He's my fan tho. Others are just vegetables that do not understand how many forces even simple editing requires..

Off topic 2:

I am dig deep into mechanics of Eviscerator and now (not exactly in this moment) busy with it. Vid is coming with things known only by 1-5% of players.

To topic:

( I described my logic here. It's simple and clear. )

1. I, probably, should do not let this tread flow by itself. But I have no time to comfort the losers.

2. All tops every localizer each server are using soft(hard) macroses. Will you ban them all?

3. I have 40 min capturing where I just invite people for exp with any gear. Tears also where passing by and I invited them.. My char is able to stay here with solo target with the game macro and to kill mobs qickly. Am I abusing something like others? Am I not helping others?

4. If somebody pays for something, can you blame him that he use that thing with maximum efficiency? YES or NOT? (This is an adequacy test.)

5. I set up my skill bar the way that even my doggo (I don't have a dog) is able to press F1-F4 and give a buff from time to time with other keys. But I am not that doggo. I have mechanic keyboard, It's very cool thing, but very loud. I can not imagine how I will do 5 h of instances and 1 h of dailies pressing the keys. I rather stop play.

6. You all do not understand... I don't care If I get banned. I have like 5 mmo already installed on my machine (really want to dive deep into Genshin or try, for example, Cyberpunk) but L2 is keeping my focus... and taking money.

7. Stop being jealous of others. You don't know what they pay.

Have fun and enjoy the game.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

49 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Off topic 1:

Dears, I like if people like my vids, I respect people who leave comments, and I even appreciate that guy, who dislike every my new video. He's my fan tho. Others are just vegetables that do not understand how many forces even simple editing requires..

Off topic 2:

I am dig deep into mechanics of Eviscerator and now (not exactly in this moment) busy with it. Vid is coming with things known only by 1-5% of players.

To topic:

( I described my logic here. It's simple and clear. )

1. I, probably, should do not let this tread flow by itself. But I have no time to comfort the losers.

2. All tops every localizer each server are using soft(hard) macroses. Will you ban them all?

3. I have 40 min capturing where I just invite people for exp with any gear. Tears also where passing by and I invited them.. My char is able to stay here with solo target with the game macro and to kill mobs qickly. Am I abusing something like others? Am I not helping others?

4. If somebody pays for something, can you blame him that he use that thing with maximum efficiency? YES or NOT? (This is an adequacy test.)

5. I set up my skill bar the way that even my doggo (I don't have a dog) is able to press F1-F4 and give a buff from time to time with other keys. But I am not that doggo. I have mechanic keyboard, It's very cool thing, but very loud. I can not imagine how I will do 5 h of instances and 1 h of dailies pressing the keys. I rather stop play.

6. You all do not understand... I don't care If I get banned. I have like 5 mmo already installed on my machine (really want to dive deep into Genshin or try, for example, Cyberpunk) but L2 is keeping my focus... and taking money.

7. Stop being jealous of others. You don't know what they pay.

Have fun and enjoy the game.

Most ofthis wasn't directed at you, came up cuz your vid, and if you have to quit because you can't handle L2 w/o cheating, it may be time to quit.

17 minutes ago, Boaz said:

Most ofthis wasn't directed at you, came up cuz your vid, and if you have to quit because you can't handle L2 w/o cheating, it may be time to quit.

🤦‍♂️ I am wasting the time..

What is the cheating here? Do you think I am unable to press these keys with my fingers really fast? There are no any "mouse move to the point and click". 

I decide if this is the "time to quit". But, honestly, I am already bored with this game and toxic community.

7 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

I can not imagine how I will do 5 h of instances and 1 h of dailies pressing the keys. I rather stop play.

or

6 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Do you think I am unable to press these keys with my fingers really fast?

vote now on your phones

No 1 is smashing keys 16 hrs a day, doesn't mean everyone is automating their toons, your 6 hours of instances + dailies takes me 20 mins of active playing w/ in game means only, sure I cant take 2 spots in IoS but i am and have been playing by the easily understandable rules that have been in place for ever.