Sayha Seer's Weapon?

DorfL2

Anyone know exactly what weapon can Sayha Seer use?

It got a passive weapon skill for blunt (Blunt weapon mastery), but the given weapon is Retributer (2-handed Staff)

Really confusing.....

Can It use Buster (1-handed magic sword) or caster (1-handed staff)?

If I use this 2 weapon, I wont get the passive for >> (Blunt weapon mastery)?

• DorfL2 changed the title to Sayha Seer's Weapon?
14 hours ago, LaPtiteNaine said:

I would recommend playing Yul if you want to survive in this game. Any other class farms by far far far less.

😏

To play Yul, you have to be ready to spend thousands. Otherwise you will suffer as Yul. Try Eviscerator, Feoh Stormscreamer, Tyrr Maestro (from 106)..

True, to play Yul you need a lot of gear. Sure it's the most OP class to farm etc etc, but in order to do that you first must spend a lot!

I have 1 Yul 110 with just Exalted Bow + R99 set+8 FE , atlas+12 and Radiant Authority (the rest of items are freebies from Exalted) and can't even farm in Silent Valley SOLO lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I recommend the Tyrr Maestro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iB554D9WE&ab_channel=BầuBầu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXoBwGHo8Gs&ab_channel=BầuBầu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt5cPnlBevA&ab_channel=Libre123

This game does not require eq enough to be exalted
IT you do 50 min
Crisis is good mass
Drink good mass
I recommend 2 ISS boxes
1 POM --> Iss Hierophant
2 Crip --> Iss Sword Muse  or  Iss Spectral Dancer

1 hour ago, OutrangeouS said:

True, to play Yul you need a lot of gear. Sure it's the most OP class to farm etc etc, but in order to do that you first must spend a lot!

I have 1 Yul 110 with just Exalted Bow + R99 set+8 FE , atlas+12 and Radiant Authority (the rest of items are freebies from Exalted) and can't even farm in Silent Valley SOLO lol

Are you sure? I have my dual YUL lvl 108, and i have no problem in Silent Valley  , also i can do aligator  si tanner all so use exalted  bow because  i only  keep the yul to lvl for dual  skills, but i started  to like it because  it is very good( but not because  i wanted , I like summoner  better but i had to let it go)

And also yes it does take a lot of money to invest in yul but consider  this It is good to be able evolve unlimited, that is what you have to look  in this game for, a character  that cand always  evolve, you do not want to take a character  that at a certain lvl get stuck , than what? Reroll?

25 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

Are you sure? I have my dual YUL lvl 108, and i have no problem in Silent Valley  , also i can do aligator  si tanner all so use exalted  bow because  i only  keep the yul to lvl for dual  skills, but i started  to like it because  it is very good( but not because  i wanted , I like summoner  better but i had to let it go)

And also yes it does take a lot of money to invest in yul but consider  this It is good to be able evolve unlimited, that is what you have to look  in this game for, a character  that cand always  evolve, you do not want to take a character  that at a certain lvl get stuck , than what? Reroll?

For sure you have more items, damage nowadays doesn't rely only on weapon. If I go Silent and try to kill there I get stumped. Same in alligator, I put to assist my evis, but if somehow I attack first and mob crit attack me, Yul drops in 1 hit. 

I mean full buffs + pom (no pots)

38 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

you cant do them without gear, I first tried SV when I was 106 with +8 r99 light ( for the reuse), coc belt, rind shirt, +5 rad auth and +7 elmore.. was getting rekt, AI was worse(at 107). 

35 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

For sure you have more items, damage nowadays doesn't rely only on weapon. If I go Silent and try to kill there I get stumped. Same in alligator, I put to assist my evis, but if somehow I attack first and mob crit attack me, Yul drops in 1 hit. 

I mean full buffs + pom (no pots)

Yes but,  you have lvl 110 Yul I thoth 2 lvl matters, if you die in 1 hit it not much you can do, but really 1 hit?, I swich Yul to single macros when things  get harder and at single  target I have no problem, also Silent Valley has an advantage, daemons mob, I have a old talisman lvl10 , 10% received  damage from  daemons and +8% dmg for daemons( not much but does help)

Also range dd -(in single target)I kill melee mob before they hit me, only the range mobs hit me.

And in case nothing works I can use a tank aura  with 20% p.def and reduced recived critical dmg. 

Basically Yul has more options, range dd, you can kill single target or aoe just as well, depending on your def. / 2 jump skills  no target required...

Others character-  you can not turn a melee character to range, or a single target  to aoe.

Last year  I tried diferent character's in SV(except archers and heavy armor), the only one that did not die was summer so I lvl-up summoner from  lvl 104 to 107 in SV and at 107 changed to archer and lvl the archer frome 107 to 108 -80% , I used SV but quit because  very hard to finde  a spot spot, so i use Aligator  ore Taner.

2 hours ago, Connex said:

you cant do them without gear, I first tried SV when I was 106 with +8 r99 light ( for the reuse), coc belt, rind shirt, +5 rad auth and +7 elmore.. was getting rekt, AI was worse(at 107). 

I never played with Yul under lvl 107 so I do not know,   I can not say that I have good gear, but i have 10+ bloody  armor, and also use the archer skill 10%  cooldown and all the itmes that gives skills cooldown so I do not have to whait  for skills and kill  the mobs before they can kill  me.

So there's a lot of thinking  that you can do with a archer and improve no limit- except money of course, but at my main character even  if i kill  in 1 skill I still have to go personally to my next  target ask him nice to turn his back and than we fight, mob after mob so that is a big  disadvantage/ single target  and melee

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PanZloty said:

I recommend the Tyrr Maestro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iB554D9WE&ab_channel=BầuBầu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXoBwGHo8Gs&ab_channel=BầuBầu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt5cPnlBevA&ab_channel=Libre123

This game does not require eq enough to be exalted
IT you do 50 min
Crisis is good mass
Drink good mass
I recommend 2 ISS boxes
1 POM --> Iss Hierophant
2 Crip --> Iss Sword Muse  or  Iss Spectral Dancer

What  about tank aura ? As second  iss- 10% p.atak/  20% p.def/ 7% skills cooldown/ 15% recived crit.dmg ?

2 hours ago, Mitzza said:

I never played with Yul under lvl 107 so I do not know,   I can not say that I have good gear, but i have 10+ bloody  armor, and also use the archer skill 10%  cooldown and all the itmes that gives skills cooldown so I do not have to whait  for skills and kill  the mobs before they can kill  me.

So there's a lot of thinking  that you can do with a archer and improve no limit- except money of course, but at my main character even  if i kill  in 1 skill I still have to go personally to my next  target ask him nice to turn his back and than we fight, mob after mob so that is a big  disadvantage/ single target  and melee

yeah, the guy stated he is full f2p... this means that he gets rekt from every mob, in SV the archers hurt and in AI all mobs hurt... especially the ones that throw dagger. Finally, when most people say they do not have gear, they are literally in exalted gear. 

3 hours ago, Connex said:

yeah, the guy stated he is full f2p... this means that he gets rekt from every mob, in SV the archers hurt and in AI all mobs hurt... especially the ones that throw dagger. Finally, when most people say they do not have gear, they are literally in exalted gear. 

Yes, we are a little off topic, the guy just asked what was the right weapon. 

I do not have all the information about Yul , only played  1 lvl with it, but people say  that yul requires alot of money "  , I do not know what a lot of money means  exactly but exalted gear  = 0 money so exalted gear yul ar out of the question, you can not say yul requires a lot of money but you play full exalted.

I think  all classes requires a lot of money not just Yul.

The gear  I have is not much it is mid to low and I use exalted bow and I can farm easily with Yul, I can say that it farms 🚜  better  then my main class did at the same lvl with same gear.

The only classes that do ok-ish without gear are Maestro (lv 106+) and Eviscerators because of the 1/3 damage skills.  Every other class needs a good amount of gear to be viable.

Yul has a very steep curve where it takes significant investment before it becomes a top class.  But once you reach that threshold, nothing can even come close to comparing.  I switched to Yul on my main during the last Red Libra because I finally have enough gear to pull it off.

Since the latest patch, however, I decided to level 2 archer + 1 iss mentees.  Other than a set of octavis jewels for one archer, I used only free gear on these.  The latest update made things much worse for free players since they yet again increased the damage and defense of field monsters.  Paulina gear is no longer sufficient in Blazing Swamp, you will die many times to mobs before finishing the first 40k quest.  You will also likely run out of soulshots between exalted quests since your damage is nerfed and you need more attacks/soulshots to kill those 40k mobs.  In Exalted 1 gear, you will get demolished in Coal mines.  By the time you get Exalted 2 gear, you will still need a healer or iss to spam heals to keep you alive in Coal Mines.

By the time you reach 105 and would normally move out of Blazing Swamp, you will likely not be strong enough to solo in Hellbound, let alone SV or AI.

The only positive thing about this update is the honesty: life is miserable as soon as you hit 99 instead of giving false hope until 105+.

• Thanks 1

I'm always curios why NCSOFT ignore Sayha Seer.

None of the patches or expansion do anything for or benefit Sayha Seer.

Might as well remove this class?

BUT... a Sayha Seer with 300 bil worth of gear deal quite massive damage though.

Provided that's there is one player willing to spend that much.

The 2 AOE deal BIG damage...

Problem with Seer is getting them to level they have to be powerleveled to 110+ to be effective yes once they get there do a lot damage but that is a lot of levels to leech off someone before you become effective.  If your good u can sneak attack in pvp or olympiad but if a player knows you around or knowns how seer skills work your 1 - 2 hit if you get stunned.