Undo dual class choice

Hellbender

1 hour ago, Hellbender said:

Hi, is it possible to change your dualclass character you made at 105 to another class?

I tried looking it up but all the answers are vague and 2-3 years old.

Thank you.

You can only change it during red libra event.

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

I thought you could change it but it will reset the lvl to 85 if not through libra. 

Buy chaos essence dual class from ncoin store. 

Doesn't the "classic" change at NPC Raina in Talking Island still works ?

You got the following choices:

1. Reset dualclass at any given time with only race restrictions but it will go down to level 85 from NPC Raina in Talking Island.
  2. Chaos Essence for the dualclass with which you can change within your class type (e.g. duelist to titan) and the usual race restrictions (as in maestros are only dwarves)
  3. Red Libra change to any class type also with race restrictions but you get to keep your dualclass level.
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Yes.... I've done absolutely nothing with the new toon, I made a really stupid mistake and chose the wrong class and just want to change it.

using the chaos essence for dual class will allow you to change to anything you want.  Howewver, the level will be reset to 85 if you do this, and you will need to re-level the character as if you just chose the dual class for the 1st time.\

the talking island option, if still there, could work as well.  I am unsure if that is still possible there or not.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Thank you Hyperlite, I shall try after work when I get home.

1. Reset dualclass at any given time with only race restrictions but it will go down to level 85 from NPC Raina in Talking Island.
  2. Chaos Essence for the dualclass with which you can change within your class type (e.g. duelist to titan) and the usual race restrictions (as in maestros are only dwarves)
  3. Red Libra change to any class type also with race restrictions but you get to keep your dualclass level.

This is how it works, Chaos Essence for the dualclass will keep your lvl but you can not change to any class, ex. If you are dagger ghost hunter-darck elf you cand change to wind rider - elf , ore human  dagger

NPC Raina in Talking Island. Will cost you 100 mil, you can change to anything and will rest your lvl to 85

• Thanks 1

Mitzza, is it true that the physical appearance and all the enchanted armour of the Dual are exactly the same as the main?

For example, I'm an archer and let's say I decide to be a healer, the appearance from my main is there.