3 days and support no respond!!!!

Looks like nobody care about players here.  Every 30 day i buy your subscription and many items for ncoins and I dont deserve for answer from support?  3 days waiting and no answer. You delete my post from yesterday when i ask GM's for help. Im tired of random bans every few weeks for nothing.  Nobody care here for players.   Where is friendly and helpfull support as few years ago ?  

So be honest here, did they give you a response and it was unsatisfactory for you?   You then said I did not bla bla bla, prove it, and at which point they ignore?  I always get a response 2 days later saying "it's been 48 hours and we haven't heard from you so we are closing ticket."  So if it's been a month, you are long gone from the investigating pile.   I'm not accusing, it's just every other week we read another post like this, but very rarely do they just ban, and keep banned for no reason, and I won't say never cuz I have seen it happen.   What was their actual reasoning from first email?

On 6/26/2021 at 12:42 PM, Degus said:

So be honest here, did they give you a response and it was unsatisfactory for you?   You then said I did not bla bla bla, prove it, and at which point they ignore?  I always get a response 2 days later saying "it's been 48 hours and we haven't heard from you so we are closing ticket."  So if it's been a month, you are long gone from the investigating pile.   I'm not accusing, it's just every other week we read another post like this, but very rarely do they just ban, and keep banned for no reason, and I won't say never cuz I have seen it happen.   What was their actual reasoning from first email?

What he says  here is right, I also recive response for every replay even in weekends, I could actually chat with them like some social app, but I guess it could depending  on the problem you write.