R99 Enchanted Weapon price double?

DorfL2

3 hours ago, DorfL2 said:

Wow, a trend after Cloak?

Now all the weapon price for R99 almost double? 

Who willing to pay 45b-50b for a R99 +12 weapon?

NCSOFT need to fix this game issue.. everything is "Short"

the cloaks are due to enchants, all the other prices have increased due to inflation. All prices are calculated in usd, adena prices have dropped, item prices have increased.

better question is why are you aiming for R99? its not good, you need that 450 element from R110

Im a bit off topic but

im tired of ppl crying about adena flux etc

adena are always welcome

as for inflation they only affect l2 store tied items so meaning you can make a lot of improvements if u have lots of adena

as for r99 bloody weapon price 45b,  at that number should be a +15 or +16

think before buying

5 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Price for a R99+12 has always been around 40-50b even when I started dunno why people suddently cry.
Prices went up when they closed Greedy Chests which used to drop weapons & armors in bulk.

That's the point, they were that price, now the weapon is good enough for a boxed buffer, other then that, ya, if it's not +15 or greater, it's garbage and gonna be hard to move when your done with it. 

Just now, Degus said:

That's the point, they were that price, now the weapon is good enough for a boxed buffer, other then that, ya, if it's not +15 or greater, it's garbage and gonna be hard to move when your done with it. 

It will be fine until 116-118 when you start doing DV & Fafurion, then it is literally garbage. Another issue is the enchanting success rate to enchant them...

Upgrading,  like many things implemented in the game does not work, it is small  diference between exalted and r99 , but to make a +12 r99 bloody was not easy, so now what...wasted money, 

So the idea was to be able to upgrade your weapon easy and all your efforts would pay off, but Upgrading cost arownd 30-40 b and losing +2, same for armor, L2 staff  should of made upgrading easy and not to lose +2 wapons/ armor. So problem solved.

But giving more money to upgrade r99  then buying r110 just another task faild  successfully by L2.

problem is you cannot make a Bloody R99 weapon or armor if it is not blessed and there is no way to bless r 99 armor or weapons no more hence the price increase.

So people are force to move r110 enchanted level at least but because of lack of bloody and dark stones there is no way to bloody armor; weapons  you only need 1 stone so it isn't as bad but you get the point.

1 minute ago, Slycutter said:

problem is you cannot make a Bloody R99 weapon or armor if it is not blessed and there is no way to bless r 99 armor or weapons no more hence the price increase.

So people are force to move r110 enchanted level at least but because of lack of bloody and dark stones there is no way to bloody armor; weapons  you only need 1 stone so it isn't as bad but you get the point.

Yes , so I bought 10+ armor and made it bless and then bloody, but now the bloody armor stones ....., when they made mobs stronger people started to make r110 +4 set bloody and so all the stones disappeared, 1 year of game play I only got 4 bloody armor stones , thay could add bloody  armor  to L2 store. 

I am actually working on bless armor scroll r99 with low chance, made 10 of them so far and  failed to make 1 piece bless, again since r110 is bless, when I get a result I will post, but i think  is something like 100 scroll to make a bless so not worthy, but is it more fun then boxes.