New Shot Books: HOW IT WORKS

Its an emegency Auotuse Skill.

Have r crystals in your inventory have it turn on your skill bar when you hit zero shots its it will trigger and blamo you got 10k in to keep hunting with.  It is so while your afk you do not run out of shots at work you run to the store yadda yadda, its expensive and not to be used as making your own shots or buying them with NCCoins is cheaper it is a safety net so you do not die from mobs while not at your PC because you ran out of shots which can happen from time to time.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Its an emegency Auotuse Skill.

Have r crystals in your inventory have it turn on your skill bar when you hit zero shots its it will trigger and blamo you got 10k in to keep hunting with.  It is so while your afk you do not run out of shots at work you run to the store yadda yadda, its expensive and not to be used as making your own shots or buying them with NCCoins is cheaper it is a safety net so you do not die from mobs while not at your PC because you ran out of shots which can happen from time to time.

Or as a good protection from you, If some one runs  out of shots  and you are nearby and it is a good spot you might pk him  😜  to slow!, now instant ss no pk 😂

On 6/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, GhostintheShell said:

How many cost in R-crystal to get 10k R-grade shots?  By factor of how many times more expensive than to make your own?  5 times?  10 times?

depending on cry prices.. usually cheaper

• Thanks 1

lol, same, when i hit 100k, i carft another mill on my dwarf and mail, idk, if it's a skill, maybe i'll learn it when the book is like 5 mill or somethin, do they stack with other shots is what I wanna know

I can not carry more de 40 000 ss, weight limit (wh  full and keep sending items  to other characters) and some time if I come late from  work I am out, THE YUL can carry 2x more becuse  of a pasive skill so on THE YUL I have on dualclass I never  run out of ss , did I mention  another think that archers have 😂

• Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 4:04 PM, Degus said:

lol, same, when i hit 100k, i carft another mill on my dwarf and mail, idk, if it's a skill, maybe i'll learn it when the book is like 5 mill or somethin, do they stack with other shots is what I wanna know

no they dont work like that... skill put on autouse and triggers ONLY when you ran out of shots :P

2 hours ago, NejJim said:

no they dont work like that... skill put on autouse and triggers ONLY when you ran out of shots :P

So when you summon shots, then go to town to restock, do you now have 2 different types of shots?  Big picture my friend.

On 6/28/2021 at 11:22 AM, Degus said:

So when you summon shots, then go to town to restock, do you now have 2 different types of shots?  Big picture my friend.

it stacks with mysterious shots from craft.. just the "skill" cant be used as long as you have soulshots.

So basically using the skill you will have max of 10k mysterious shots.. you can craft and add into that, but not by using skill.

2 hours ago, Degus said:

pretty cool, I'll grab 1 when prices drop, can't hurt, thanks

i dont believe u can use the craft skill if any mysterious is in the inventory.

in theory, u could stand at the wh, craft 10k, deposit in wh, repeat, but i dont see the point with auto use.

On 6/26/2021 at 10:25 AM, Mitzza said:

I can not carry more de 40 000 ss, weight limit (wh  full and keep sending items  to other characters) and some time if I come late from  work I am out, THE YUL can carry 2x more becuse  of a pasive skill so on THE YUL I have on dualclass I never  run out of ss , did I mention  another think that archers have 😂

You still use weighted shots?  I stopped using those a long time ago.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

You get them from this skill, you can craft them with a maestro that has the receipe or buy 100k of them for 20 nc coins

And where can i finde the recipe I did not know there is recipe for mysterious ss? I will not buy ss from l2store i use milions of them I need a better solution, now it is the new book  so  it is ok.

Recipe seller in Heine sells the mysterious ss/spirit recipe, take a fort for the mp regen, in like 5 mins you'll have 1kk weightless ss, yes I pay more to have them weightless because the aggravation of running out outweighs the extra cost for me.   Sometimes I forget not everyone thinks this way.  In a jam i drop 100 ncoin for 500k ss and don't look back. 

10 hours ago, Degus said:

Recipe seller in Heine sells the mysterious ss/spirit recipe, take a fort for the mp regen, in like 5 mins you'll have 1kk weightless ss, yes I pay more to have them weightless because the aggravation of running out outweighs the extra cost for me.   Sometimes I forget not everyone thinks this way.  In a jam i drop 100 ncoin for 500k ss and don't look back. 

Ty , yes I agree , I like to have a lot of ss  , I had 4 million weightless ss from event, and it was nice.