Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Hime

4 hours ago, Degus said:

no restoration, you knew the risks, no thanks

Actually you do not know the risks, you know it is risky yes 😜  but you do not know the risks, you know all the success rates of the all the itmes? If you know all the success rates then you know the risks. 

But I actually made a mistake, it was a new itmes and i did know that it will go to lvl 1,  I thought the current lvl will remain I did not read right what it does, so I  was  just stupid, and that pays 😅

On 6/23/2021 at 2:49 PM, CoL said:

- Routine server updates and modifications.

!!! Nerfs INCOMING !!!

Nerfs happened.

@Juji @LIME @Hime

Care to explain why Isle of Souls lv108 adena has been nerfed?

Prior to Herald patch; solo easily 240-300m
Prior to 23 June maintenance; solo easily 400-500m
Now; 100-120m

Mobs got harder with Herald of Light patch, but going there now is just not cost effective.

On 6/23/2021 at 8:20 AM, Mitzza said:

Yes you are right, but will they do it?

We know the answer to that is "Not a chance in Hell."  The truth is even when they told us we had good enchant odds they lied.

Still, unless they're willing to change previously restored items to Bound status or something like that so people will already know that they've been restored, you can expect people to continue to get screwed when it comes to buying them. Sad to say, but I trust NCSoft more with game "facts" than I trust other players who say the item they're selling still at high price was never restored.

• L2 Team
22 minutes ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

Nerfs happened.

@Juji @LIME @Hime

Care to explain why Isle of Souls lv108 adena has been nerfed?

Prior to Herald patch; solo easily 240-300m
Prior to 23 June maintenance; solo easily 400-500m
Now; 100-120m

Mobs got harder with Herald of Light patch, but going there now is just not cost effective.

There have been zero changes or fixes since the update last week.

41 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

We know the answer to that is "Not a chance in Hell."  The truth is even when they told us we had good enchant odds they lied.

Still, unless they're willing to change previously restored items to Bound status or something like that so people will already know that they've been restored, you can expect people to continue to get screwed when it comes to buying them. Sad to say, but I trust NCSoft more with game "facts" than I trust other players who say the item they're selling still at high price was never restored.

Yes people are crazy in the game, everybody wants  to skam someone, but I guess the server settings drove people to be like that, they are driving the server to starvation, no itmes  avalible, hard to farm, no drop from mobs/instance just making people poor, pretty  sad......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Juji said:

There have been zero changes or fixes since the update last week.

Even if you don't reply to the important topics the players posting , we hope at least you read the changes we want and report them to the Dev Team.

• Thanks 1

On 6/23/2021 at 12:57 AM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • The Party Play event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • The Suspicious Safe in the L2 Store will continue for 3 weeks.
  • The rollback compensation bundle will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • Fixed an issue that caused servers to crash last week.

On 6/23/2021 at 8:34 AM, Toooldforthis said:

Why you already removed compensation pack when you say 23/6 and you remove it early in the morning before rr.You should remove it later tonight or at least with  server rr

So why did you remove it 6 1/2h earlier as you stated?

I did not take it before i went to sleep, because of your post, just to see in the morning you removed it...

(In case any1 telling there was enough time to claim it before: Had the last weeks lot of rl stuff and no time to play, so i didn't claim it earlier, to not waste it)

@Hime @Juji @LIME

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

those things always gets removed at server reset, has been like that for years..

So its wrong for years, never is too late to fix it.Many people lost that compesnation pack because it was saying you can get it until 23/6.And you log in to buuy it 23/6 early in the morning and you cant find it : (

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Draecke said:

those things always gets removed at server reset, has been like that for years..

Yeah but key fact is @Hime clearly stated it gets removed WITH the Maintenance and not before.

If he had written 6:30 Server Time i would have claimed it before i went to sleep or stood up earlier to claim it.

I did not check the Removal Period ig, since i trusted what @Hime wrote here at the off boards. If we can't trust a offical Forum GM, who else shall we belive?

And with all the mass exodus of ppl leaving Naia + Chronos towards Core, i think they should try to improve the Customer Care

23 hours ago, Siri said:

I did not check the Removal Period ig, since i trusted what @Hime wrote here at the off boards. If we can't trust a offical Forum GM, who else shall we belive?

And with all the mass exodus of ppl leaving Naia + Chronos towards Core, i think they should try to improve the Customer Care

That would imply they had customer service :) Can't improve on something that didn't exist unless its created and we all know they wont create it :)