Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Pig Junior's House Project will continue for 2 weeks.
  • The Suspicious Safe in the L2 Store will be available for 3 weeks.

About the errors:
Clan punishment time? that should have come back in 1min (this 24h).

SS, you said you fixed it according to the description, after almost 3 years, please had it changed the description not the effect of SS in the game.

Sieges, in all castles?

Wall bug that people use in siege?

Quests?

bots, continue above 50% of the logged characters, and I see many players taking bans because they use autohunting. or why I was farming in common areas of bots (of course the bots continue, but whoever hinders them takes bans)

PK? They still have a chance to pay miseria to retrieve items. Pk had to suffer and not be benefited. Drops item on the ground for anyone to pick up.

think about stimulating interaction between people and not 1 party = 1 player

I ask you to look at these suggestions, not as criticism, or just random thinking, I say this for the good of the server.

• Like 3

@Hime@Jujiso the known issue posted last June 17th was disregarded this maintenance and the exp bug abusers haven't been punished  yet. What's happening GM's are we just focusing our attention on the L2 Store and not the issues of the players? Come on! wake up and help the community. 

• Like 2

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, TTMoonTT said:

@Hime@Jujiso the known issue posted last June 17th was disregarded this maintenance and the exp bug abusers haven't been punished  yet. What's happening GM's are we just focusing our attention on the L2 Store and not the issues of the players? Come on! wake up and help the community. 

We are still investigating the issues with the Dev team and will have more details to share next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

We are still investigating the issues with the Dev team and will have more details to share next week.

Thanks for the update!

What about bringing back Sealed Runes lvl 1 to VIP coin shop (or Aden Soul Crystals lvl 1 for that matter)? I have 220k+ of VIP coins I planned to use for this and now can't, this removal was not mentioned in Patch Notes. If it was, I would have bought them before the maintenance.