Forest Of Spirit 105

Faust0

How in the world is Forest of Spirit 105  an istance zone for pt 105+... Theres no way a pt less than 110 can make it, specially the tank, i`ve had tanks 109+ 110+ in the istance and cant rlly tank the mobs even with full heal from healer... What kind of characthers do GMs think ppl have between 105 and 110?

• Haha 1

Hi, just curious

Are you talking about a full party? 

Just wan to know.

Actually I am interested to know is there any party instance that can be done but normal chars (full party) with gears maybe a little better than exalt gear?

Thanks

6 hours ago, OldSchool said:

Hi, just curious

Are you talking about a full party? 

Just wan to know.

Actually I am interested to know is there any party instance that can be done but normal chars (full party) with gears maybe a little better than exalt gear?

Thanks

At 105 with everyone in basic stuff? Only Abandon.

At 107 or so,  you might be able to do IT with a full party only in exalted gear. But don't be surprised if the timer runs out before you finish. 😁

3 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

At 105 with everyone in basic stuff? Only Abandon.

At 107 or so,  you might be able to do IT with a full party only in exalted gear. But don't be surprised if the timer runs out before you finish. 😁

If people who are slightly geared and do the same like me, invite randoms so they finish IT in 10minutes and push lower levels to XP, the server would have more people.

The greediness of the human beings is killing the game. As long RMT is running on the servers and people are making a living of the game, the game will die slowly and steady.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

nothing to do with IT in any shape way or form.

One is called Imperial Tomb

One is Forest of Spirits..... I am kind of lost where u got the imperial tomb mechanic from this. its like comparing Blazing Swamps to Forest of Mirrors.

Sly, slow your roll. OldSchool asked, "Actually I am interested to know is there any party instance that can be done but normal chars (full party) with gears maybe a little better than exalt gear?" I was simply responding to that, not trying to derail the thread.