Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Summer Boost event will start for 3 weeks!
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality +300%
    • Augmentation Adena Fee Discounted by 50%
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • Free Teleports
  • Summer Sale will start for 4 weeks. Full sales details are available here.
    • There is a localization issue with the Recharge Stones purchase restriction. They can only be purchased up to 10 times per day per account.
  • The Party Play event will continue for 1 weeks.
  • The Suspicious Safe in the L2 Store will continue for 2 weeks.
  • An overseas adjustment from the Dev team has been implemented for the Isle of Souls Stronghold 1 hunting zone.
    • The Adena quantity dropped from monsters in Stronghold 1 has been reduced by half.
    • Adena drops in Stronghold 2 and 3 remain unchanged.
  • Fixed several texture issues on a few NPCs.

Other Notes:

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories on July 7:
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP)
    • Freya's Ice Rose
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass
    • Honey Dark BeerAngel's Protection
    • Angel's Protection Enchant Scroll
    • Harmony Support Box (Stage 1)
    • Harmony Support Box (Stage 2)
    • Harmony Support Box (Stage 3)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hime said:

An overseas adjustment from the Dev team has been implemented for the Isle of Souls Stronghold 1 hunting zone.

• The Adena quantity dropped from monsters in Stronghold 1 has been reduced by half.
  • Adena drops in Stronghold 2 and 3

are removing the only positive thing from the last update, why?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • An overseas adjustment from the Dev team has been implemented for the Isle of Souls Stronghold 1 hunting zone.
    • Adena drops in Stronghold 2 and 3 remain unchanged.

This only shows that EU >>> NA, since this is a change asked for them. Same thing with maestro lethal nerf coming early of what should be.

This is a joke!

Low/mid players doing 500m~1b in IoS 1 a day is a bad thing, but a top player doing 50~100b in ToI weekly + 4b daily  in neutral zone (yes, they are in a lv 107 zone, because is the BEST open world adena drop zone) is totally fine.

I see you guys got the https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21838-herald-of-light-poll-feedback-collection/ and shove up swap between what people liked and disliked. Who knows, maybe the koreans got lost with google translate...

You've collected all the negative feedback from your community with the latest "update" and yet still, you only did 1 "adjustment" (the usual weekly nerfs) in the game while there are still tons of correct adjustments your team must do.

You don't even login in the forum to reply to the players.

From now on i will not buy any ncoins and i hope other players will follow. You completely ignore our posts.

You've gone too far.

• Like 1

This is the 1st xp event in a long time I'm considering not full boosting on. You all need to fix issues, not sleight of hand an xp event over us and continue to fix nothing. 

If I push 119 or 120, what will I then be able to do? There is no content to do anything on. You pushed all that content out to our next update later this year.

Also, 80 ncoin for a lvl 1 la vie box is an insane price.

• Like 1

@Hime @Juji can you advise on with the changes on how prestige will work on distance if we still can invite such for the party xp bonus while still get max adena in places like stronghold / toi ?

or does this mean we have to choose between either having the party xp bonus and less adena or normal adena and no party xp bonus ?

30 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

This is the 1st xp event in a long time I'm considering not full boosting on. You all need to fix issues, not sleight of hand an xp event over us and continue to fix nothing. 

If I push 119 or 120, what will I then be able to do? There is no content to do anything on. You pushed all that content out to our next update later this year.

Also, 80 ncoin for a lvl 1 la vie box is an insane price.

so you need 440 gem dust to make a level 3 brooch (i got level 2) 

440 x 80 = 35,200 NCCoins to get a level 3 brooch = roughly $450.00 for a level 3 brooch.

MAKES ZERO SENSE maybe you should get 10 level 1 jewels for 80 then it would be 3520 nc coins and $45 would be actually be reasonable.

Sorry silly me that is if your lucky enough to get a jewel in each box so probably be over $1000.00 forgot maybe a level 1 jewel

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoL said:

80Ncoins for a Jewel box Lv1?? Are you guys insane!?? Do you think we're rich or what?! This make no SENSE!

Korean latest update introduced Lv1 Jewels on craft (120 Ether + 120 the others craft materials I think). They need to milk NA before that update arrive to us.

8 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

so you need 440 gem dust to make a level 3 brooch (i got level 2) 

440 x 80 = 35,200 NCCoins to get a level 3 brooch = roughly $450.00 for a level 3 brooch.

MAKES ZERO SENSE maybe you should get 10 level 1 jewels for 80 then it would be 3520 nc coins and $45 would be actually be reasonable.

Sorry silly me that is if your lucky enough to get a jewel in each box so probably be over $1000.00 forgot maybe a level 1 jewel

Yes, the price is rediculous, but on par with past events. 

You remove half adena from IoS, and keep adena on Neutral Zone same Storm (adena map) what you think ppls with some gear gonna make? If you check Neutral Zone atm ppls 115+ farming solo and players 107 cant do IoS and cant make Neutral Zone too.

So think better or nerf adena on Neutral Zone to be XP area to player low for avoid ppls 115+

Peace

you know what they shot themselves in the foot if they left IoS at its current rate a lot of people would of bought 10 stones of IoS a day to just xp there while afk for 10 hours.  Now why  lol wow you guys just shot away a truckload of nc coins sales right there.

• Like 2

@Juji @Hime

are yall alright? how do you guys let the dev team bleep us more and more every update/maintenance??? once again your bleeping over 90% of the server that needs ios atleast to get any kind of adena in this game??? neutral zone was a great idea but poorly executed when the whales can solo the spot and not the little dudes that actually need it. 

you can go bleep your selfs. im not spending any more money on this game. im only here to see the server shut down one day. 

ps @DEVTEAM YOU SUCK

Hello @LIME @Juji @Hime
Thanks for the 3 weeks incoming XP event.
You folks are actually breaking your own business model the L2Store.
People spending NCoin in order to buy Isle of Stronghold passes in order to do the Hunting zone. Now you nerf (revert it to what it was) again that kills the purpose of buying Ncoin. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
While F2P players (115+) are hunting free Adena in Neutral zone, which gives similar Adena that current Isle of Stronghold hunting zone during 3 hours.

Yet you don't listen to your player base.

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Thanks for ruining the only positive update since my return in last december. Cant u tell the overseas Dev team to mind their own business and force ur hand that u want it the same as it was.

First let us taste of all the good stuff IoS 1 brings with increased difficulty on mobs. Now the mobs stay on same difficulty and adena is halfed? 

Im never, ever really that salty about any change. But as u can tell im pretty salty. If u want to keep this game alive u might wanna stop pushing players away with every update.

• Like 1