Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Hime

7 hours ago, Skeptic said:

you guys reduce adena from strong 1 and keep that Neutral zone as it is? LOL, ye keep listening those full geared players that never want the other ppl to catch up, 

As one of those "full geared" players I'm asking you not to force me to farm solo Neutral Zone, nerf the adena or the very least add same adena/mob to ketra/varka/spores so I can solo those instead!

each action has a consequence..... canceled my prestige pack today.... thx for xp event.    what can i say anymore, its just a waste of breath!!! if you want protest cancel prestige and dont buy l2 store... but nothing will change!!!!  the people who invest will invest in game have gear and are not affected by most changes!!!!!  ncsoft doesnt need a lot of people to play they need 500 people to pay. {pay doesnt mean the 500 euro ive put in this game to play!!!!!!  THATS NOTHING!!!!!}  this will be my last time i write something in comments no need to waste my time...... doent mean im quiting game just will not be partisipating in l2 store or nccoin anymore!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Hime said:
  • An overseas adjustment from the Dev team has been implemented for the Isle of Souls Stronghold 1 hunting zone.
    • The Adena quantity dropped from monsters in Stronghold 1 has been reduced by half.

Understandable change, even if it sucks having the only positive thing taken away without getting anything back for it...
Are there any positive changes incoming like making the game playable for those with less gear, who used to be fine/ok before this last update?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21802-herald-of-light-game-update-wednesday-june-16-2021/?do=findComment&comment=148732

Why wasn't IOS increase of adena in a 2 weeks event  ? why would the NC West staff say is a permanent change and after 2 weeks change it back ?

Nobody cares about xp event, its not doing anything to anyone, most players are 110+  they have all the XP/SKILLS they need. 

Players 112+ still cannot do 105 daily's its a joke of balance, at least don't call them 105 and 110 daily's, better rename them to HARD INSTANCE and INSANE INSTANCE.

What a joke of a server is this NC West, i guess this is farewell from me.

Good Luck to everyone who stays here.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, aquasonic said:

Players 112+ still cannot do 105 daily's its a joke of balance, at least don't call them 105 and 110 daily's, better rename them to HARD INSTANCE and INSANE INSTANCE.

My Eviscerator 111 with "end game" items can do the dailies 105 in solo mode.

Nerf incoming 🤣🤣🤣

It's always disappointment after disappointment. However, those who already spent so much on this game will never quit. It's just like when you are married, if you decide to leave your wife but the condition is that you have to give up all your assets to her and leave with nothing. Not many men can do it. Ncsoft is the wife now while you are the poor husband, if you don't spend on her, she's not giving you a good time, BUT in our case, even if we spend a lot of money on her, it still depends on her mood to give you a good time. And in most of the case, she's always baiting you to spend on her. Tough life or thug life?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thx god i canceled my prestige pack..and ofc there is no chance to buy it again..there is no reason at all..?you ruined IOS..i hope most players will not buy it..also ncoins..we should all boycott spenting money to you... WE MUST CHANGE  what is happening here which its tragic..you dont listen at all..maybe if you lose money you will finally listen..From now on i will not spent a peny..hope others will follow !!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JoL said:

Thx god i canceled my prestige pack..and ofc there is no chance to buy it again..there is no reason at all..?you ruined IOS..i hope most players will not buy it..also ncoins..we should all boycott spenting money to you... WE MUST CHANGE  what is happening here which its tragic..you dont listen at all..maybe if you lose money you will finally listen..From now on i will not spent a peny..hope others will follow !!

XP event with summer event, people will spend :) Nothing to worry there.

@Juji @LIME @Hime

STOP lying to us   there is no way OVERSEAS  development team  requested IOS adena adjustment... ITS the OTHER way  round... you are the guys that asked for it  or JUST implemented it , hindering our progress and what little enjoyment  most of have left in these last 15 pathetic  patches  is nerf after nerf  > show us examples where NCWEST  pushed for  benefits for our server region  where u PUT us GUYS  FIRST as loyal paying guests or loyal playing guests  .  RUN a POLL on this and see who on server remembers when u did something for us that wasnt money orientated  or placating us due to  multiple  compensation issues back to back 

everyone that pays2win and that includes my share ncoin purchases needs to WAKE UP  and let this  forum/ game management know   we are past  line drawn in the sand 

thankyou for the waste of time POLL u put up last week 

They killed their own business exp event while nerf IOS adenas etc.. so if you consider it they dont care about money but how to kick players from server and keep those who are not getting affected much by every week update because we all know every week we have some nerfs/upgrades 

If i remember correct IOS has changed at least 4 times over the last 2 years? or 1 year and a half for some period increase adenas some other decrease etc etc ncwest cant stay stable maybe because server settings adenas are running low typical UNBALANCED company sorry guys there is no F to respect but to spit in yo faces 

• Nc: -we need to fix sh1 how to do no problems?🤔
  •  
  • intern: - we can do a poll to find out what the players want.😁
  •  
  • Nc: - Great, let's do the poll and let's take what we want and it will seem like the players decided.🤑
  •  
  • Intern: - Isn't it better to read the poll and find out what your player base wants and do as much as possible to please them?🤩
  •  
  • Nc: - you're fired!😡

Really?You reduce at half adena for poor ppl in Isle of Souls Stronghold 1  and you let rich and strong ppl farm 24/7 neutral zone .Wtf I wonder what you guys think to do all that to bleep weak people and make it easier for rich and strong to earn more and bleep the market by buy ewverything with the adena they have and resell expensive to poor and weak

@Juji@Hime@LIME

Summer sale is your guys way of saying NA servers are too much of whales to ever get the einhased store can we just admit to everyone to stop believing that Korea will ever let us have it even though ever other region has it we will never get it we live in a global economy and many people share what they are getting in other regions so why are we the step child?

It is a slap in our face.... I want one of 3 of you to admit the jewelry box thing is your idea on a good price... which of you comes up with the pricing or is sent to you from Korea?

"Hey look, the entire community is fed up and threatening to leave, lets throw them an xp event to shut them up and they will forget the server state is dead for a few more weeks."  kinda tired of this, spend money on xp items for what?  Gain another level and still have nothing to do, nothing to upgrade without risking hundreds of dollars on a failed upgrade?  I took 2 years off and completely regret returning and thinking there was a chance of the game being what I remembered.   This is a disgusting service for unhealthy addicts, some just haven't realized it yet, still in denial. 

• Like 7

Why would you adjust drop in Isle 1, but not decrease the stats for mobs it's like you made it harder for simple geared folks and now even harder to farm, whilst keeping people who can farm in Isle 2 the same and better after patch. So you keep gearing people who are only strong leaving everyone else behind...