Thanks for nothing...

ABnD

I'd like to thank you for giving us an updated ios 1 and then just taking it away weeks later. Not to mention this is right after your dragon slasher enchant rewards showing us what other regions get and how much we get bent over. Oh and also thanks for still no einhasad shop and putting lvl 1 jewel boxes on l2 store for at this point almost 600 mil per gem powder. Shall I keep going or...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ABnD said:

I'd like to thank you for giving us an updated ios 1 and then just taking it away weeks later. Not to mention this is right after your dragon slasher enchant rewards showing us what other regions get and how much we get bent over. Oh and also thanks for still no einhasad shop and putting lvl 1 jewel boxes on l2 store for at this point almost 600 mil per gem powder. Shall I keep going or...

every update it seems like the adena gets messed up, or we get a cool feature another region has, and they leave it for just long enough for everyone to get excited, then they take it away.

its like the new update playbook to drive ppl to regions.  its working too...

On 29/06/2021 at 21:30, ABnD said:

Gostaria de agradecer por nos dar um ios 1 atualizado e, em seguida, retirá-lo semanas depois. Sem mencionar que isso ocorre logo após o seu encantamento do destruidor de dragões, que nos mostra o que outras regiões ganham e o quanto nos dobramos. Ah, e também obrigado por ainda não ter einhasad shop e colocar caixas de joias de nível 1 na loja l2 por quase 600 mil por pó de gema. Devo continuar ou ...

First I apologize for the writing perhaps a little wrong (I don't speak English)..
no but, I come through this talk a little about what's happening in IOS 1, I'm relatively new in this world that is Lineage 2, I'm just 1 and a half years old playing and during all this time everything was ok.. but in the last few months I felt compelled to spend on a game that says ''free for all''. going back to IOS 1 mode.. i really don't understand where you get an adena boost in the instance and do less adena than Storm, for example..
Before the first update that would ''upgrade the adena'' and remembering that the damage suffered by the mobs was also increased in this way (IOS 1), I was doing 300kk to 350kk for 1 hour > after the update there was an increase in these two points mentioned above (damage to the mobs and falling adena), I was a little happier as everyone in my range of lvl and equipment, with that I was 400kk to 450kk for 1 hour, and today after the update that was nerfed ''brusquely'' ' I don't do more than 250kk for 1 hour, that is, I'm not interested in playing anymore, like many of my friends who were playing with me who are giving up on the game for things like that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheYoungLady said:

First I apologize for the writing perhaps a little wrong (I don't speak English)..
no but, I come through this talk a little about what's happening in IOS 1, I'm relatively new in this world that is Lineage 2, I'm just 1 and a half years old playing and during all this time everything was ok.. but in the last few months I felt compelled to spend on a game that says ''free for all''. going back to IOS 1 mode.. i really don't understand where you get an adena boost in the instance and do less adena than Storm, for example..
Before the first update that would ''upgrade the adena'' and remembering that the damage suffered by the mobs was also increased in this way (IOS 1), I was doing 300kk to 350kk for 1 hour > after the update there was an increase in these two points mentioned above (damage to the mobs and falling adena), I was a little happier as everyone in my range of lvl and equipment, with that I was 400kk to 450kk for 1 hour, and today after the update that was nerfed ''brusquely'' ' I don't do more than 250kk for 1 hour, that is, I'm not interested in playing anymore, like many of my friends who were playing with me who are giving up on the game for things like that.

Bravo you +1

13 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

So they nerfed IOS1? 

I'll be back and check it out.

And if it's true, there is no reason to continue here.

I used to make around 360m a day solo before these last two patches.  Then they increased the difficulty of mobs so I needed to start bringing an outside party healer, but was making 640m a day.  Now they kept the difficulty of the mobs, but reduced the adena drops by half so I'm making around 320m a day, and I still need my outside party healer.

This is with a 112 archer with fairly good gear (somewhere in the 1-2 trillion range).  During this xp event I usually skip it since it doesn't even feel worth it unless NCSoft reboots the server and we have some downtime before we can reform the party.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Katapults said:

I used to make around 360m a day solo before these last two patches.  Then they increased the difficulty of mobs so I needed to start bringing an outside party healer, but was making 640m a day.  Now they kept the difficulty of the mobs, but reduced the adena drops by half so I'm making around 320m a day, and I still need my outside party healer.

This is with a 112 archer with fairly good gear (somewhere in the 1-2 trillion range).  During this xp event I usually skip it since it doesn't even feel worth it unless NCSoft reboots the server and we have some downtime before we can reform the party.

You know, I thought, I come back, buy few hundreds passes and will have some farm at my pity 111 level for few months.

But they force people like me do not pay anymore and do not farm.

In this case, I rather throw few thousand in another server where for that money I will have DW lvl 2 at least and will be able to farm not being 24/7 slave here. 

• Like 1

Yea I was in the 800 - 950 range after the boost per hour in IoS at 111, there is actually a method if you setup in right spot to maximize the buff but after it got cut in half I am close to your range now at 340 - 360 and eh lot of effort and cost to do that for half what its worth and not as good xp as storm or FoC.  So during an xp event I agree its a hard pass unless they did a double boost to adena drops/drops during event like they have before.

My gear is worth over a trillion or better now not because I have upgrade just inflation, I am sitting on 100+ billion in liquid adena and looked, and there is absolutely nothing of value that would worth that kind of adena that would improve my toon significantly at the moment.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Yea I was in the 800 - 950 range after the boost per hour in IoS at 111, there is actually a method if you setup in right spot to maximize the buff but after it got cut in half I am close to your range now at 340 - 360 and eh lot of effort and cost to do that for half what its worth and not as good xp as storm or FoC.  So during an xp event I agree its a hard pass unless they did a double boost to adena drops/drops during event like they have before.

My gear is worth over a trillion or better now not because I have upgrade just inflation, I am sitting on 100+ billion in liquid adena and looked, and there is absolutely nothing of value that would worth that kind of adena that would improve my toon significantly at the moment.

At some point upgrading items will costs you 100-200b with minimal damage output.

As long the enchant rates are dead, not huge amount of items appear on the market, you will stack Adena without using it since no new items come from boxes.

3 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

@Juji I feel f$$$ed up every new patch.

Keep destroing the middle tier because of couple of abusers.

Tell me for what I should login my char?

It now worth electricity. I am not looking for profit, BUT.... what's the point?

They gave us an XP event as desperate move to make people see any progress. Unfortunately, when your gear does not follow, it is not gonna change and the XP progress won't be a success.

Top 50-100 players exping faster than all those below. Because they have a certain amount of gear.

Dragon Weapon & Blood-Stain Weapons exping faster than those without.

1 minute ago, extase1987 said:

They gave us an XP event as desperate move to make people see any progress. Unfortunately, when your gear does not follow, it is not gonna change and the XP progress won't be a success.

Man... I spent for my characters about 5 or 6 k already (one month less, one month more, idk): different events, some sh$t etc.. But for all that money they look so poor depends to other localisations. 

Items I want doesen't exist at store. Price for +15 cloack is over 1,5 k... LOL

Economy here is bull sh$t.

No, thank you. Those pixels not worth of spends.

Great example here since there is no way to effectively farm forgotten spellbooks only nc store or lucky in FoC for next 3 years.

You need to get 850 level 1 books to get skill from 10 to 30 - Trade in to Dim Merchant + some adena but when you see the math the adena part don't matter.

Most will need at least 2 skills to 30 (Physical or Matk and Elemental) some will go for 3.

To get 1 Skill from 11 to 20 = $500.00

20 to 30 = $1250.00

$1750 to get one skill to max.  X2  = $3500 and x 3 = $5250         That is absolute insanity seriously.

That is the average american income for a full month before taxes or any other expenses.

8 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Great example here since there is no way to effectively farm forgotten spellbooks only nc store or lucky in FoC for next 3 years.

You need to get 850 level 1 books to get skill from 10 to 30 - Trade in to Dim Merchant + some adena but when you see the math the adena part don't matter.

Most will need at least 2 skills to 30 (Physical or Matk and Elemental) some will go for 3.

To get 1 Skill from 11 to 20 = $500.00

20 to 30 = $1250.00

$1750 to get one skill to max.  X2  = $3500 and x 3 = $5250         That is absolute insanity seriously.

They introduced imba +31 skills already, and end-game boost requires 4x branches ...

I will not calculate +1..+30 here, but +30..+31 up costs about 2,5 k euro. . . 

Gameplay does not match own game at #ncwest.

28 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

$1750 to get one skill to max.  X2  = $3500 and x 3 = $5250

That is the average american income for a full month before taxes or any other expenses.

So it's calculated properly...

On 7/9/2021 at 11:52 AM, Slycutter said:

you are well endowed.

46 minutes ago, Mercades said:

DO NOT BUY DRAGON SHIRT AND ENCHANTS ITS NOT WORTH 200+ BUCKS TO OE

Better buy one from market it is cheaper.

Plus knowing how NC works, they nerfed enchants on them and now add 10% to make it look like worthy, while people will still fail with 200-250 scrolls.