Enchanting

Hellbender

I'm sure you guys have an answer for this because I am on the new side.

I bought a +7 bow and enchantment scrolls at the auction house. Started enchanting...boom....I have 27,000 pieces of crystals....no more bow and out billions of adena. Did I do something wrong or this is sometimes normal?

Do not enchant at all armor and weapons, the success rates are very small. When you will be full of money and want to have fun than you can enchant.

Read what the enchant does, use bless enchants  , bless  enchant doesn't do boom! But if you faill the weapon will go to +0 , but you save the weapon.

Also there are some gold save tickets and grand kain scrolls that help you enchant and keep the level of your weapon,  they are expensive check  the AH, and read what they do before you use them

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hellbender said:

I'm sure you guys have an answer for this because I am on the new side.

I bought a +7 bow and enchantment scrolls at the auction house. Started enchanting...boom....I have 27,000 pieces of crystals....no more bow and out billions of adena. Did I do something wrong or this is sometimes normal?

Hello and welcome,

If this is the first time this happened, you might be eligible for a restoration ticket on your bow.

Take in consideration that once the bow has been restored, it won't be able to restore it a second time.

Newcomers are not familiar with the restoration system. Even if I wouldn't restore such a weapon due to low enchant weapon.

Keep that in mind that an item can be restored once maximum. Check the FAQ to see how the restoration system works.

Don't abuse the system.