Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Summer Boost event will continue for 2 weeks!
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality +300%
    • Augmentation Adena Fee Discounted by 50%
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • Free Teleports
  • Summer Sale in the L2 Store will continue for 3 weeks.
    • Fixed the localization issue with the recharge pass restrictions in the store.
  • The Party Play event will end.
    • The following event items will be removed from players' inventories:
      • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP)
      • Freya's Ice Rose
      • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass
      • Honey Dark BeerAngel's Protection
      • Angel's Protection Enchant Scroll
      • Harmony Support Box (Stage 1)
      • Harmony Support Box (Stage 2)
      • Harmony Support Box (Stage 3)
  • The Suspicious Safe in the L2 Store will continue for 1 final week.
  • Fixed an issue where you did not receive Silenite after crystallizing the Blessed Zaken’s Earring.

• Fixed an issue where you could complete the same instance zone with different levels (Lv. 105 and Lv. 110) twice per day for Forest of Spirits and Krofin’s Nest. It is intended to only be able to complete the Lv. 105 version or Lv. 110 version, not both per day.

• L2 Team
46 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

@Hime @Juji
Can you guys tell me what you was do yesterday? all my logged toon at 12 pm, change next target option from Monster to PC, what you guys doing? all my toons died, im probable not the only 1 who experience this unfair gm action, at least say sorry.

I do not see any "GM actions" from the logs affecting your characters. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Juji said:

I do not see any "GM actions" from the logs affecting your characters. 

kidding me? i leave pc like 10 min.  when i back my main dd standing and auto hunting was on, and in option all my account was have pc setting on next target, did you check right time?  right now my time its 4:21 am, and the change was at 12:10 pm  yesterday
raw calculation  its 15 hour  and 50 min

4 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

@Hime @Juji
Can you guys tell me what you was do yesterday? all my logged toon at 12 pm, change next target option from Monster to PC, what you guys doing? all my toons died, im probable not the only 1 who experience this unfair gm action, at least say sorry.

Boy you are the only one with this problem..."maybe" was cause of some miss click by ur side...crying ingame & crying in forum...

8 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

@Hime @Juji

This is what i find. If you change 1 character out of 3 on the same computer to target PC all will eventually change. Same for turning off auto pickup. All will stop picking up. Minor game glitch that i find i have to watch during castle sieges, or during Raids when i turn off auto pickup. Might not be what happened to you. Maybe all your characters are on different computers and this does not apply. But, since the game can randomly turn off your macro, its quite capable of just "magically" changing you from Monster to PC. If anyone says differently...thats just crazy talk.

up up up without drop without adena....all expensive, very expensive, sad how the essence of the game was lost... where are the quests, where are the drops of the quests, what did they do with the story that they had to fight for a living... where ? just pay  you re good at the game, sad how the essence was lost...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hall said:

up up up without drop without adena....all expensive, very expensive, sad how the essence of the game was lost... where are the quests, where are the drops of the quests, what did they do with the story that they had to fight for a living... where ? just pay  you re good at the game, sad how the essence was lost...

They are killing game slowly cuz they cant compete with (fnite),(mcraft) and some other retarded games which are popular in these days and nova auditory.. 

• Thanks 1

@Hime @Juji 

• Routine server updates and modifications.

"Modifications", each time I see this word a get a bit scary. Just to be sure, are you implementing some ninja "modifications" other than those listed in the maintenance notes?

Because I will find very rediculous to build up my toon for months and billions of Adena and you guys come up with  5min "modifications" that increases mobs power...

somehow i feel like alot more things are happening behind the scenes then these patch notes lead us on to.  usually no news is good news, but lately i dont seem to think so.  Im up to 24 attempts on a dragon shirt augment w/out any result other than mskill crt dmg and patt crt damage.  thats pretty crazy run of luck I have.

I may not always say it, but I mean it when I say it. Thank you @Juji @Hime for all the extra efforts you and your team make to help us grow, and the challenges you encourage us to face to help us become who we are. Servers are running smooth and the events catered to the players have been great! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hall said:

is what I've been saying for months, they could simply make l2store -> easy way, in game -> hard way
and instead have eliminated all quests with reward, made unnecessary the craft system and spoil (what are the dwarves now?)

leveled all classes

for absurdity now we have a map, a world, much larger than h5 or gracia but we have many fewer places for exp

there are still areas (many, too many) with mobs level 20,30,40,50,60.....80 ... who needs them?

Good morning everybody. No events at the moment? I'm new to the game and realized that the game doesn't give newbies a chance now that there was an event that was giving lower tiers more chances. Would you like to clear a doubt, any date scheduled for a new expansion where the class that appears when we open the game turns?

2 hours ago, voo said:

somehow i feel like alot more things are happening behind the scenes then these patch notes lead us on to.  usually no news is good news, but lately i dont seem to think so.  Im up to 24 attempts on a dragon shirt augment w/out any result other than mskill crt dmg and patt crt damage.  thats pretty crazy run of luck I have.

:D how about homunculus since 2.0? Have you got at least 1 top-grade? Running 3 chars, almost daily refreshes on homunculus, and haven't seen a single one. I imagine a solo player doing the same for 1.5 years.. What luck he would think he has? :) Or it's a total scam just to take out adena out of economy? Not mentioning, that you might not get the one you want... 

1 hour ago, SOLO said:

:D how about homunculus since 2.0? Have you got at least 1 top-grade? Running 3 chars, almost daily refreshes on homunculus, and haven't seen a single one. I imagine a solo player doing the same for 1.5 years.. What luck he would think he has? :) Or it's a total scam just to take out adena out of economy? Not mentioning, that you might not get the one you want... 

For my part I got all "good" Homunculus before version 2.0. Doing every day a new one.

Since version 2.0 I got 0 Top-grade.

See picture link:

https://ibb.co/HNH3CjH

While on my other box top, I got 4x Top ones, but my main toon has bad luck, bad Homunculus, bad box openings.

3 hours ago, voo said:

Means you haven't spend enough. This is the way I see it :/

9 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

For my part I got all "good" Homunculus before version 2.0. Doing every day a new one.

Since version 2.0 I got 0 Top-grade.

See picture link:

https://ibb.co/HNH3CjH

While on my other box top, I got 4x Top ones, but my main toon has bad luck, bad Homunculus, bad box openings.

yeah, same, got needed homunculuses before 2.0. And my iss was extremely lucky, got like 7 top ones in 10 day period, but it still took more than a year to get the ones i wanted.  Now getting none... And i did use 120+ homunculus tokens on all 3 combined, so rates are pretty slim now, i'd say 1/1000, it needs to be higher...

Got my rare ari 2nd day they came out, rare dagger 1a  few days later, haven't seen another rare after, on any acct, rates were def nerfed.   Pretty sure the randomness even has been removed from the game.  9 out of 10 births I predicted ahead of time.

1 hour ago, Degus said:

Got my rare ari 2nd day they came out, rare dagger 1a  few days later, haven't seen another rare after, on any acct, rates were def nerfed.   Pretty sure the randomness even has been removed from the game.  9 out of 10 births I predicted ahead of time.

Been trying for top ari on my main since the homunculus system was added, best I've gotten was mid-tier. I'm talking months of daily summoning before the new set was even added. Ever since the new additions things are even worse. I'm not sure whether I've gotten a top-tier one and if I did it must've been once or twice and something completely irrelevant to my classes. I've given up. Also trying to get the abilities they got leveled seems to be getting progressively worse. Been over a month I've been trying for stage 3 of the last ability left to level on my mid-tier kaw. Doesn't seem to be happening either.

5 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Empty zones movie? 

Yes exactly, I want to see anyone post here the storyline of the game now, how it is frome lvl 1 to infinity and beyond, and if it is possible to make a movie , if it hase a sory and if it's good enough for a movie, every game has a story and some updates also have a story, here also lays the answer why no movie is made. 

Once upon  a time there were some unbalanced classes and they faced the evil terifiant monsters, they used  all their skills  and knowledge to try to win, upon destruction the evil  monsters would give some lucky player a box, but they could not win the despair was like a shadow on the empty  fields there was nothing do to about it, and then when all  hope was lost a hero rise frome the ash of the game dev.  team L2 Store , salvation was here , brave people siege L2 store more than  they did with the castles 🏰, and they where finally able to defeat evil monsters to get a random box of fortune, The End.

• Like 1