Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Summer Boost event will continue for 2 weeks!
    • XP/SP +50%
    • Adena/Item/Spoil Drop +50%
    • Augmentation Adena Fee Discounted by 50%
    • Party Hunting Bonus +100%
    • Free Teleports
  • Summer Sale in the L2 Store will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Pig Junior's House Project will end. The following event items will be removed from player's inventories:
    • My Teleport Scroll
    • Feather of Blessing (Time-limited)
    • Scroll: Regular XP/SP Boost
    • Transformation Scroll: White Assassin
    • Einhasad's Protection (Time-limited)
    • Special HP Potion
    • Maliss’s MP Recovery Potion
    • Buying My House Guide 1
    • Buying My House Guide 2
    • Buying My House Unsupported Fight
    • Pig Coin Bank
    • Golden Pig Coin Bank
    • Pig Junior’s Grace Candy (Time-limited)
  • The Suspicious Safe in the L2 Store will be available for 1 final week.

Other Notes:

• All existing runes and sealed runes owned by characters will be replaced with new Soul Crystals next week during the maintenance on July 14.

Awesome thanks

Just wanted to say thanks again to all the developers,mods, and community managers. You're doing a fantastic job keeping this game great and healthy. I can tell you how pleased we all are with your dedication. Whether it be your stellar communication with the community or awesome updates and events, you get an A+ in my book.

Keep up the great work all, looking forward to many more years.

5 hours ago, HereIamyo said:

Awesome thanks

Just wanted to say thanks again to all the developers,mods, and community managers. You're doing a fantastic job keeping this game great and healthy. I can tell you how pleased we all are with your dedication. Whether it be your stellar communication with the community or awesome updates and events, you get an A+ in my book.

NC hired paid reviewers? :)

<sarcasm>

6 hours ago, HereIamyo said:

Awesome thanks

</sarcasm>

Fixed

Hi!!

I hope modifications means you are gonna fix some issues we´ve been facing like  the 24h clan penalty back to 1min... clan activities is one of the few things we have left.

Also would be nice reading some forum suggestions on how to bring fun back to this game... more areas, castles, fixing PK system, removing bots,  maybe merging servers for some real PVP... reduce the amount of P2W items for a fair and balanced gameplay...

Love u all!