Has server capacity increased? Not seeing queuing anymore in this XP event.

first time xp event i did not spend a single dollar.  seriously, very rare for me.  rather used what I already have.  i felt the enchant rate so low, etc.  just milking us like we're dumb or something.  no longer.  venir prices, everything prices just astronomical, are they inviting millionaire kids to play this and buy everyone out? i feel like that's kind of what's going on.

• Like 4

Yeah enchant rates are low, mobs are very hard to be killed, 105 instances are for 111+ lvl players, only pay2win events with boxes that gives you nothing (almost the same is on Core btw), prices even for a ruby lvl4 are extremely high and admins are nowhere to be found. Chronos and Naia are 2 servers only for the current players, new players cannot start here anymore.

I agree this is the first time Chronos isn't "heavy" all the time with a x2 xp event.

On Core doesn't mean things are better but prices are not that high like Chronos and i'm happy to see ppl quitting , this will make NCSoft to take actions and start working on new changes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie said:

Hope NCsoft has learned something from it . 

judging from past and recent practices that is highly unlikely 

I'm not bothering to log till there is something to do in this game, xp event is not a motivator for me. Sooner or later I'll eventually not even bother to check what they do on restarts.   

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, b0uff0s said:

judging from past and recent practices that is highly unlikely  

Unfortunately, this seems to be true. Just look at what happened to the poll they made: players voted, expressed their opinions, tried to contribute to making the server playable, and the thread was closed and moved to Archive without a minimum reaction or the shortest  answer. No one asked for free Dragon weapons or something like that, just minor adjustments, and they were all disregarded without any reaction.

One is left to wonder, what was, really, the purpose of that poll? 

In my opinion, we deserve an answer after taking the poll and presenting our thoughts on the update, both things at the initiative and request of the  gm's, but i already know it won't happen so i don't expect anything anymore.

This lack of expectation may very well be the reason for the low activity. I mean, i had no problem finding a free spot in Tanor or Alligator, any time i was looking for one. Never happened before, especially during an exp event.

• Thanks 2

@Akashhathe thing most people tend not to think about is we don't really need to be here. We would like to be here if we are treated fairly, but most of the normal people don't really need to be here. Normal meaning not addicted personalities. 

As everywhere in life, poor treatment or service will end up in people leaving for better places. Would you stay in a relationship that you put in all the time and get your needs ignored? Would you keep going to a shop that gives you poor service and overcharges you for nothing in return? I wouldn't. Not healthy behavior imo, but i guess everyone has their vices. To each their own.

because everything that might be fun to do in game like enchanting is so nerfed/fail rate so high...you have to be insane to make anything or have total disregard for money.  how do people get enjoyment from failing everything?  guess Koreans do...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, voo said:

because everything that might be fun to do in game like enchanting is so nerfed/fail rate so high...you have to be insane to make anything or have total disregard for money.  how do people get enjoyment from failing everything?  guess Koreans do...

so true, they bore you to death so before ya know, the only thing left to do is consider enchanting, knowing damn well, it is gonna fail, always.   trying 300 scrolls on a shirt/bracelet/what ever is torture, not fun.   

19 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Has server capacity increased?   Not seeing queuing anymore in this XP event.

ppl just not playing anymore sadly.  i also know many ppl not doing the xp event bc they moved to core or just decided to be done.  I am also not going hard on it bc whats the point?

ya, seems hopeless, i'm done spending, which usually leads to not playing because lets face it, theres almost nothing left to "play."   the people who took breaks will never catch up, so they won't be back, no new players will not put up with this, it's really sad.  Broken classes, broken items, broken market, broken GM's, pvp system broken, war system broken, buggy, out dated, christ, classic doesn't even resemble the game I remembered.   New update?  New area is over run w/ top player's alt's usually w/ better gear then 80% of the rest of players, swamp, the best xp doable by most players time was halved, was excited for new dragon shirt stone, but @ 14b a pop, wtf!   Is this really how the other servers are?  Nothing to actually do, no goals to set, or are we really getting this screwed?  

• Like 1

I haven't bought xp items this time around either. The "discounted" vitality items are still costing an arm and a leg and cakes are about x10 the price they were going for since the last sale a couple of xp events ago. Besides that, there's not that much to do. Aden instances are the same instances that we've had for basically a decade, just higher level and you enter from a different npc. Grinding is done by macro -thank god. Pvp content is just a no no if you can't or won't spend tens of thousands consistently and rmt on top of that. Honestly, the main reason I'm still here is because I can't be arsed to learn to play a different mmo.

• Like 3

On 7/7/2021 at 6:03 PM, Degus said:

ya, seems hopeless, i'm done spending, which usually leads to not playing because lets face it, theres almost nothing left to "play."   the people who took breaks will never catch up, so they won't be back, no new players will not put up with this, it's really sad.  Broken classes, broken items, broken market, broken GM's, pvp system broken, war system broken, buggy, out dated, christ, classic doesn't even resemble the game I remembered.   New update?  New area is over run w/ top player's alt's usually w/ better gear then 80% of the rest of players, swamp, the best xp doable by most players time was halved, was excited for new dragon shirt stone, but @ 14b a pop, wtf!   Is this really how the other servers are?  Nothing to actually do, no goals to set, or are we really getting this screwed?  

You forgot broken leg and broken heart.  LOL

the Haves and the Have-Nots have never seen a greater divide.

Game is very shallow, no quest, no farming, no drops, crafting is meh because of ether and the amount of DPS needed is insain for most area.

Log in do dailys and go afk for 20 hours and to think we spend alot of cash to be afk.

Been playing L2 on and off for 16 years and at the point where I ask myself what am I doing playing this.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Lets start from the basic stuff.

At chronos and naia are playing lets say 5k players? BUT at forum are writing their opinions like 50ppl.

Yes for me that is also matters. Should more ppl write their opinion and thoughs about the game.

About exp event.

What exp event? This was not in schedule to done. But they nerfed ios 107 (which more than 60% of ppl could farm). The mobs are getting stronger. Enhasad shop never come and never will come. This means that market miss basic staff ( i am yull 114 and i dont even have red cat lvl 1 at least). So they needed something to make us stop complain. Exp event that need 50euro for some hours of vit for me is not exp event. Is for the rich ppl that 50 euro is like what is for me the 5 euro.

And lets say that you will buy MANY packs of vitallity pots and cakes and you will make lets say 115lvl. What next? How you will make your weapon limited? How you will make your brooch more lvls? How you will update your bracelet to top? With 50 euro again for 40 dawn crys? How you will make artifact? How you will make cloak more than +7 or +10? Forgotten skills? Also too expensive! Jwls lvl 5? not even exist as option..

I do not want to cry about this situation. I am just saying my opinion. We lack MANY items that could help us exp at not exp event also effective. Still noone told us what happent with the poll and what korea sayed to our game michanics. All this is making many of us dont have the same interest of this game. Also just wait for ppl complains  after exp event end when ppl understand even if they lvled up they will not be able to farm in ios 112 and they will go back to nerfed 107

P.S. As you see jwls lvl1 in store perma,now dawn crys for 2 weeks that means we will never have enhasad shop like other servers.

Sorry for my bad english

• Thanks 1

I hit 112 and you know what changed from 111 to 112 for my toon absolutely nothing because even white mobs still kick my butt because I cannot get a better cloak, better broach jewels, or upgrade to r110 armor i can kill the mobs but my elements are not high to sustain xping in these areas.  Mind you I was exping no issues in IoP at 109 now at 112 im dead by one bad crit.... No problem with this?  111 zone that was farmable in December at 109 isn't even farmable now at 112.

In terms of activity levels, I restarted playing my then 105 healer 4 weeks ago.  It is now level 110, and ranked 1274th on Chronos (407th race, 32nd class).  I think this gives a good idea on how very few people are left playing.  I know not everyone plays their mains, but then again a LOT of players are playing multiple accounts, so that's really not too many active players.

My 112 archer is 560th server rank, which is probably middle of the pack of those of us who came back a year ago.

The attrition rate is heavy.  More and more people are quitting, and more and more people are killing too slow to level up, even during an xp event, so I suspect it's only a matter of time until they throw in the towel.