does anyone care for Homunculus? I find that system horribly designed

i find the system annoying.

i wish there was some type of visible  effect on our characters based on what was enabled, the rarity, the level, etc.

my biggest complaint is this entire feature is locked in a window, never to be seen by anyone except us, the player. kind of counter intuitive in an MMO that prides itself on shiny weapons, glowing gear, hero glows, agathions, etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i don t like 1 click when heart button is shining, next drag mouse to other side of the screen to push Points Obtained button, next drag mouse to ooo-ther side to close window with the little cross button in the corner. I like the system but i agree with iHyperlite that something visuable would be better, but the most important to me would be more easyiest to obtain the points, maybe when press the shining heart in the lateral bar, another button slide just next too the shining heart to obtain the enchant point instead of opening the main homunculus system window. That would be nice for users i think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Huh....you're just being lazy.Its very simple system and you don't need to spend any vitality or anything to actually get it maxed out or close to.For example if you're a DD, get a green tree (or red if you are lucky).Level it, level it's abilities and profit, that's all.

• Thanks 1

Hi

enchnting and leveling of homunculus is not a problem. Problem is to breed luminious. ALso if so many kind/sorts of homunculus exist with 3 posible stages to breed , is horrible to breed exact one in period of some months. Now 7 month left and i not see any luminious. 

And of course we need to burn 5 vitality points everytime i want to breed.