Forums

Caption This Screenshot! Forum Giveaway

Hime

• L2 Team

We’re back with another forum giveaway. For your chance to win a code that contains (2) Rare Accessory Pack (7-day) and (20) Party Vitality Cake, post a caption to our screenshot below!

The caption can be witty, silly, or wholesome—whatever creative direction you go with that’ll make us laugh or put a smile on our face.

RBSwim.png

5 winning captions will be selected based on what the L2 team liked the most. If you were a winner in our last forum giveaway, you will not be eligible to win this one, but we encourage you to participate anyways! You will be eligible again in the next giveaway and we just want to ensure others have a chance to win these prizes.

The giveaway ends on Tuesday, July 13 at 2 p.m. Winners will be selected and announced on Wednesday, July 14.

Thank you!

Antharas: summer, lake - perfect.

Baium: I think I have some royal beer in wherehouse.

Antharas: nice mate I will grab one.

Baium: Orfen you want some?

Orfen: No thanks I have vitality potion want to stay fresh I will meet Ant Queen later don’t want to go drunk. 

Antharas: next time invite her come together and ask maybe she have a friend for a “big guy”

Antharas: Let's start the annual epic meeting. We have some difficulties since some members couldn't attend this day.

Core: Removing intruders.

Baium, Orphen: Whoa... what was that?

Core: Removing intruders.

Antharas: I think the water is messing up with its system.

Core: A fatal error has ocurred.

Core: System is being shut down...

Baium: Next time we'll do the meeting at my place -.-

Core: ...

Orphen: Oh, look. A ring!!!

• Haha 1