Caption This Screenshot! Forum Giveaway

Hime

❇️ Anthara's one of the dragon born from the union of Gran Kain god of destruction and Shilen Goddess of darkness (future already mapped out)

❇️ Baium the last emperor of the great empire who discovered the secrets of immortality and challenged the armies of heaven (it takes a hell of a pair to do this)

❇️ Orfen who has The ultimate goal of wiping out the human race and the elve and drinking all their blood (vampire and mad furious)

These are 3 megalomaniacs who already save water by have a threesome bath, and who discuss to know who will have the best piece of the cake when everything will be  destroyed.

Or 3 monsters annoyed by the quality of the server and resign from their function, and no longer want to destroy the world, so they are going to take a bath.

what more can be said...

Anthy:  (gruffly) FFS  the whole of Aden and u come to my PC hunting  spot , you know it spawns  the minimal amount in the game right? There goes my experience , NO  KSing

Baium : (innocently)  I wasn't , I'm tired of getting the BLOOD-STAINED clothes ripped from me , I came here I needed a wash 

Orfen: Its  vacation time and the pair of you don't have 50 nagging children, " saying we are bored "  so I came here to hide

Anthy :   Shall we fight for it?

Bauim :     Sure …            Rocks ,  Scissors , Paper ? 

Anthy :   of course 

Orfen : (facepalmed)         sigh!!

Antharas: Bauim do you accept Orfen as your wife?

Baium: yes!

Antharas: Orfen do you accept Baium as your husband?

Orfen: Yes!

Antharas: I declare them husband and wife, you can kiss the bride!!!

Core: Why do I always cry in marriage? 🤗

• Like 1