Connection Issues

25 minutes ago, MsJones said:

i suspect their upstream provider has issues with its connection to Europe. I just used a US VPN and it connects fine, if I try to login without a VPN it logs in then the client exits completely.

I'm from Australia and having the same issue. My friend from Brazil is having the same issue. It's no just Euroupe , Oceania and South America have the same issue.  

• Thanks 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, MsJones said:

i suspect their upstream provider has issues with its connection to Europe. I just used a US VPN and it connects fine, if I try to login without a VPN it logs in then the client exits completely.

10 minutes ago, Aussie said:

I'm from Australia and having the same issue. My friend from Brazil is having the same issue. It's no just Euroupe , Oceania and South America have the same issue.  

I 'm wrong, it's not that, it was purely coincidence, I logged in with the VPN just as the server was coming back up. 

• Hyunkel changed the title to Connection Issues
  • L2 Team

Hello,

We're seeing server stability but are still waiting to hear back from AWS on the cause. If you experience disconnections and difficulties connecting to the server again, please submit a ticket as well so can gather your information.

Thank you!

Just now, Hime said:

Hello,

We're seeing server stability

I hope you mean instability not stability ... cause no exaggeration, we 've been kicked out 7 times today, and it's taken from 10 minutes to 40 minutes for the server to accept reconnections, if that shows up as stability in your diagnostics ...