Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • The Dragon Shirt promotion will start for two weeks! Details are available here.
    • Enchant success rate for Dragon Shirts and Dragon Leather Shirts will be increased by 10% during this promotion.
  • Summer Boost event will continue for 1 final week!
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality +300%
    • Augmentation Adena Fee Discounted by 50%
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • Free Teleports
  • Summer Sale in the L2 Store will continue for 2 weeks.
  • The Suspicious Safe in the L2 Store will no longer be available.
    • The Shining Gold Bar exchange will be available until July 21.
  • Fixed an issue where the Noblesse/Exalted skills were removed upon entering the Dimensional Server.

Other Notes:

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories on July 21:
    • Suspicious Safe
    • Shining Gold Bar Box
    • Shining Gold Bar
  • Like 1

I hope it is also for Dragon Rind Leather Shirts. Since making them to +5 or even higher is impossible for most with the nerfed enchant rate..

Enchant success rate for Dragon Shirts and Dragon Leather Shirts will be increased by 10% during this promotion.

3 minutes ago, Siri said:

I hope it is also for Dragon Rind Leather Shirts. Since making them to +5 or even higher is impossible for most with the nerfed enchant rate..

Enchant success rate for Dragon Shirts and Dragon Leather Shirts will be increased by 10% during this promotion.

"....  The enchant success rate bonus does not apply to the Dragon Rind Leather Shirt. ..."

• Thanks 1

• Enchant success rate for Dragon Shirts and Dragon Leather Shirts will be increased by 10% during this promotion.

Great... I just got my Dragon Leather shirt to +5 after spending a fortune..

Hello,

I dont want to start a new thread  but @Juji@Himeand the rest of admins

what is a serious issue here is that what we see in promo or lets say items injections it is without any doubt in regress and is this going to continue? I mean before 3 years promo boxes drop venir 20 and now after 3 years we get venir 18? The list is bigger you guys injecting lower tier items without any aknowledgment

we as players have the right to know why is this happening?

did all player quit and this is a start over in 2021?

kindly let us know why there arent any boss jewels ingame why arent many things and your promos keep droping useless and obssollete items for the dificulty the game has reached

do the devs scan servers e.x there are xxx ammount of b.valaks or whatever item ingame player base do not need more or the opposite

IS EVERTHING WORKING AS INTENDED????

can we have an answer to this

thank you

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Baelingrr said:

what about the technical issues this week with all those DC-s?  conveniently ignoring to compensate for those?

I got no DC.
No one gonna compensate you for your connection

7 minutes ago, Niph said:

I got no DC.
No one gonna compensate you for your connection

it's not his/her connection. Naia went heavy -> light in one second flat, and nobody could log back in. That's people from different continents, not just cities/countries. That happened 7 times in one night.

8 hours ago, Methodical said:

Hello,

I dont want to start a new thread  but @Juji@Himeand the rest of admins

what is a serious issue here is that what we see in promo or lets say items injections it is without any doubt in regress and is this going to continue? I mean before 3 years promo boxes drop venir 20 and now after 3 years we get venir 18? The list is bigger you guys injecting lower tier items without any aknowledgment

we as players have the right to know why is this happening?

did all player quit and this is a start over in 2021?

kindly let us know why there arent any boss jewels ingame why arent many things and your promos keep droping useless and obssollete items for the dificulty the game has reached

do the devs scan servers e.x there are xxx ammount of b.valaks or whatever item ingame player base do not need more or the opposite

IS EVERTHING WORKING AS INTENDED????

can we have an answer to this

thank you

If you want better items, stop buying. But since some sheep's are paying for items which have no value or resale value is dropping day by day. I am unable to sell an Insanity for 16b, which is considered cheap.

I literally need 0 items from the past couple lootboxes, because they don't give Claws/Bloods/God Jewels.

Naia went from High to light/Normal, because many players have left. So NC is hoping for many new players which isn't the case. 99% of new characters are boxes from a high lvl toon.

4 hours ago, MsJones said:

it's not his/her connection. Naia went heavy -> light in one second flat, and nobody could log back in. That's people from different continents, not just cities/countries. That happened 7 times in one night.

According to the latest support ticket, it was my fault that I get disconnected. I closed the ticket. Ignorance of support, which does not encourage newcomers.

I got literally my ISP logs at home, which show 100% uptime and the handshake from NC has failed at some point. But yet, apparently it is my connection that is bad XD 1Gbps Fiber at home, ISP running multiple 40Gbps Fiber connections.

4 hours ago, Baelingrr said:

what about the technical issues this week with all those DC-s?  conveniently ignoring to compensate for those?

Not going to happen. We got enough freebies.

12 hours ago, Aussie said:

"....  The enchant success rate bonus does not apply to the Dragon Rind Leather Shirt. ..."

If it would have applied to Dragon Rind Leather Shirt, they would have sold far more scrolls...

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

If you want better items, stop buying. But since some sheep's are paying for items which have no value or resale value is dropping day by day. I am unable to sell an Insanity for 16b, which is considered cheap.

I literally need 0 items from the past couple lootboxes, because they don't give Claws/Bloods/God Jewels.

Naia went from High to light/Normal, because many players have left. So NC is hoping for many new players which isn't the case. 99% of new characters are boxes from a high lvl toon.

According to the latest support ticket, it was my fault that I get disconnected. I closed the ticket. Ignorance of support, which does not encourage newcomers.

I got literally my ISP logs at home, which show 100% uptime and the handshake from NC has failed at some point. But yet, apparently it is my connection that is bad XD 1Gbps Fiber at home, ISP running multiple 40Gbps Fiber connections.

Not going to happen. We got enough freebies.

If it would have applied to Dragon Rind Leather Shirt, they would have sold far more scrolls...

Lmao you keep campaigning about how people should not support ncwest but yet you complain about terrible customer service… let that sink in.

NCwest has done a terrific job with these events and I haven’t had one d/c. Game working fine for loyal paying customers. Idk what you’re crying about….

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Hime said:

• The Dragon Shirt promotion will start for two weeks! Details are available here.
  •  

You guys bring a promotion when at least 99% of the server already have the dragon shirt lv1,2 or even 3 but do not add the only item that 99% of the players need, which in fact is completely related to the promotion we are having. Dragon shirt augment stones.

NICE!

16 hours ago, Aussie said:

@Jujiwhy not?! There are so few +7's in the whole server, and many many many +5's. Would worth to spend on this promo IF only you guys would have applied to Dragon Rind Leather Shirt also....

4 hours ago, Wockhardt said:

Lmao you keep campaigning about how people should not support ncwest but yet you complain about terrible customer service… let that sink in.

NCwest has done a terrific job with these events and I haven’t had one d/c. Game working fine for loyal paying customers. Idk what you’re crying about….

Paying customers who still don't have Dragon Claws or Bloods cause NCW keeps those two items away from players.

Good example: last Dragon Slayer event, when we saw the last week what were the real rewards. Instead of sticking to the event, they rolled back. Too afraid people would get finally the weapon they deserve. Would it have been bad letting the event continue and have more income that way?

14 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Paying customers who still don't have Dragon Claws or Bloods cause NCW keeps those two items away from players.

Good example: last Dragon Slayer event, when we saw the last week what were the real rewards. Instead of sticking to the event, they rolled back. Too afraid people would get finally the weapon they deserve. Would it have been bad letting the event continue and have more income that way?

Listen to yourself “get finally the weapons they deserve?”. If you feel so entitled then uninstall…. cause I’m sure that crying is definitely going to get your way lolllll. NCwest provides a SERVICE that YOU choose to play. No one is forcing you. Hybrid has uncontested farm of cursed bloods but no one seems to cry about that. Hmmm? Game works perfectly fine and the events have given players ample chances to catch up to “endgame”

Remember it’s free2play not free2win. Stop crying and find a way to participate or quit. Ez as 1 2 3~

you guys start fighting over details,

Can you focus

and to the admins why do we get lower tier items from loot boxes when in the past we were getting even higher tier ? which ga,me werent in the dificulty of todays updates, this is crucial 

which part is hard to understand here

Increase briliant rose/ dragon buf/ beer to at least x5 man wtf is this

venir 20+, b.valaks never droping from lootboxes is this intended where is this going ?

what a player in 2021 needs longing man its freaking 10 years item*

looking for a response @Juji @Hime

Nothing in this game makes sense anymore. Pve is pointless especially for classes that are legit broken like wynns. Pvp is somewhat non existing where the first who uses skill wins. I don't know why I even play anymore. Been months waiting for any kinda of change or update and it just seems things got worse and worse. People asking for einhasad shop not realizing it will make the game at least 3-4 times more p2w. Hopefully someone leaks current patch soon so people can play on a pserver where you wont need 50k usd to lvl up to 115

• Like 1