DH clan were and still are BOTS !!!

runi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Exactly what i said... Its easy to understand. But u are DH member so u want to protect bots and cheaters but hey its your choice.

Im not protecting anyone, just saying, im DH and i never used any bot... so, again what do you mean with all chars?

8 minutes ago, Belerian said:

Im not protecting anyone, just saying, im DH and i never used any bot... so, again what do you mean with all chars?

Well read a book about history and about the 3days ban. It will make a movie or long long series soon.

2 hours ago, Belerian said:

He either meant, to ban all the characters of the person, that used 3rd party programs or the whole clan, though, if you base a whole clan off of one person, that's fairly stupid.

16 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Weird, I see many DHs posting here, but somehow none of them seems upset about the bot in their clan, or even surprised. How comes ? 9_9

we are, 

this sort of scandal couldn't have gone unnoticed, and, any complicity with his cause will not go unpunished

that's why our clan rules clearly state, that any sort of cheating is prohibited: discredits our clan

rules were not done few days ago, as well as meant to be followed

ps: if you capture something like this on film, do not hesitate to report not only to NC, but also to one of our nobs. Sharing is caring.

None wants oneself to be labeled as a cheater.

27 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Weird, I see many DHs posting here, but somehow none of them seems upset about the bot in their clan, or even surprised. How comes ? 9_9

UPSET?, until that i know, this is only a game, i dont see any reason for to be "upset". It doesnt  seems, but for sure this situation made u upset, this was the most exciting in the week for you (husuaria).

1 hour ago, Skylarking said:

we are, 

this sort of scandal couldn't have gone unnoticed, and, any complicity with his cause will not go unpunished

that's why our clan rules clearly state, that any sort of cheating is prohibited: discredits our clan

ps: if you capture something like this on film, do not hesitate to report not only to NC, but also to one of our nobs. Sharing is caring.

zlk38.jpg

2 hours ago, Skylarking said:

we are, 

Sky, please xDxDxD

Double-check the Clantag near your Nick and don't post something like this again as long as its yellow and black :P

49 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

1 hour ago, BornInHell said:

barbie-girls in a barbie-world, life in plastic, its fantastic!..// what did i want to say with that, u dont know any dh-statement, dont know our rules, etc, u'r truly believers that anyone among us is cheater and probably eating babies for lunch etc, i dont see any obvious reason to prove u wrong, it could be stupid, so.. play ur "opposition", scream a sht, and still keep on the engine works, it could empowers u to be an opposition on and on :S

1 minute ago, SpineCrusher said:

barbie-girls in a barbie-world, life in plastic, its fantastic!..// what did i want to say with that, u dont know any dh-statement, dont know our rules, etc, u'r truly believers that anyone among us is cheater and probably eating babies for lunch etc, i dont see any obvious reason to prove u wrong, it could be stupid, so.. play ur "opposition", scream a sht, and still keep on the engine works, it could empowers u to be an opposition on and on :S

Ofc you (DH) can continue to cheat, you have hold up to your glorious history.

Just one friendly advice: make sure to instruct your members better on how to use your bot and give 'em a proper manual at least.

For me someone dh use illegal programs.

How possible is targeting people who use hide and hitting their  ?
For me is not game bugs, obviously they ppl use it  programs. 

For sure many ppl other clans use programs too. But my clan  only fight with dh for now. (only siege) for this reason i talk only about dh because is see it.

Archived