Forums

DH clan were and still are BOTS !!!

runi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Skylarking said:

we are, 

this sort of scandal couldn't have gone unnoticed, and, any complicity with his cause will not go unpunished

that's why our clan rules clearly state, that any sort of cheating is prohibited: discredits our clan

rules were not done few days ago, as well as meant to be followed

ps: if you capture something like this on film, do not hesitate to report not only to NC, but also to one of our nobs. Sharing is caring.

None wants oneself to be labeled as a cheater.

So can you tell me why is WastedSoul is still in your clan? Because yesterday i got him at olympiad on my Eviscerator and even with cheats he lost the fight. Sad story!

But you can continue your propaganda and lying to yourself because everyone else knows that your clan is full of cheaters.

"Thanks GM for the second Opportunity" "eXeQtor

Look at supper man eXEQ7er ( just happened on NCsoft server only ) : 

- At 7:24 , after killed RangerZ_15 he changed target to HellsBuffer_15 , but he do cancle target instanly coz HellsBuffer_15 had celes party buff , then he target to CafferLate_15 
- At 8:11 , after killed RamenAddict_15 he changed target to FoundAzn_15 , but he do cancle target instanly again coz FoundAzn_15 had crystal form buff , then he target to Spectrumz_15 
All that actions happent so fast , just 1/10 second and you must view his video at 0,25 speed to see that

- Look at from 8:00 , and let see how this supper man eXEQ7er is

46 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

So can you tell me why is WastedSoul is still in your clan? Because yesterday i got him at olympiad on my Eviscerator and even with cheats he lost the fight. Sad story!

But you can continue your propaganda and lying to yourself because everyone else knows that your clan is full of cheaters.

I've been told that all the responsible were forced out

could not check it personally, since i'm not in the clan atm

48 minutes ago, Skylarking said:

I've been told that all the responsible were forced out

could not check it personally, since i'm not in the clan atm

Can you also comment about eXEQ7er beeing at your clan in the above video that linhbbee posted?

Its more then time for him to be perma baned just cut the crap already. Where is the fun in this?

5 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

randomly blame someone with something to distract from the deep sh1t your clan is in ?

Fail :P

Today i kill 2 times in row 1 member of husaria clan on auto rez... GC4
Zinliwa kill him more times

1 hour ago, linhbbee said:

- At 7:24 , after killed RangerZ_15 he changed target to HellsBuffer_15 , but he do cancle target instanly coz HellsBuffer_15 had celes party buff , then he target to CafferLate_15 
- At 8:11 , after killed RamenAddict_15 he changed target to FoundAzn_15 , but he do cancle target instanly again coz FoundAzn_15 had crystal form buff , then he target to Spectrumz_15 
All that actions happent so fast , just 1/10 second and you must view his video at 0,25 speed to see that

Y, cuz u cann't see what buffs are up when u target someone...

21 hours ago, Foxes said:

Unacceptable.

Try not to get everyone in the same bag.

Whats unacceptable?
1: That you are still in a cheaters clan?
2: That you guys are proud of being in a cheaters clan?
3: That you enjoy supporting the RMT business while fcking the server economy?
4: That Dragon weapons were also RMT?
5: 3 Days ban for years of cheating and exploiting?
6: All of the above?

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

randomly blame someone with something to distract from the deep sh1t your clan is in ?

Fail :P

This whole attempt by the dh haters to "punish" them, or whatever you're trying to do, is feeble.

I can promise you that anyone who's played this game long enough has been in a clan(s) that has had botters in it, regardless if the clan leaders know about it or not.

I can promise you that anyone who's played this game long enough has been in parties with botters, regardless if you knew about it or not.

I can also promise you that a lot of the people in this thread who are shaming on dh for having a botter in their clan (who, by the way, was dismissed immediately after the video surfaced from what I'm gathering) have botted in the past back when it was rampant (myself included).

I also know for a fact (I was in a ts with him while he was setting up his script) that one very notable dagger that's posting in this thread was, and still is, a botter.

DH, Max, Nova, MS..all the big clans (and of course smaller clans) botted...that's a fact..happy now?

It's a part of lineage, get over your own holiness and move on.

Geez.....

3 hours ago, linhbbee said:

That auto target, at from 8:00, (top bot archer haha), nice GM's, good job guys :)))) 

1 hour ago, Marcin said:

Today i kill 2 times in row 1 member of husaria clan on auto rez... GC4
Zinliwa kill him more times

This is a (ta-da!)  a  LIE!

And should I tell you why I know ?

Cos we don't have Crematory war up anymore, so how could he kill him?

ROFL at you, time to make a new account as MARCIN is now known as LIAR:x

4 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

This is a (ta-da!)  a  LIE!

And should I tell you why I know ?

Cos we don't have Crematory war up anymore, so how could he kill him?

ROFL at you, time to make a new account as MARCIN is now known as LIAR:x

Its Yasmeen another DH member, short history about char aka "Yasmeen" , this guy marcin just bought this char Yasmeen , didnt even change nick ;)

1 hour ago, S2KinJa said:

Whats unacceptable?
1: That you are still in a cheaters clan?
2: That you guys are proud of being in a cheaters clan?
3: That you enjoy supporting the RMT business while fcking the server economy?
4: That Dragon weapons were also RMT?
5: 3 Days ban for years of cheating and exploiting?
6: All of the above?

using bot programs is unacceptable!

what really broke your heart?, according to your opinion "option 6"?, or really the fact that people of great value changed to DH side?.

Hello my friends,

Its nice that after many years i have my fans <3

And again i can say to forrum warriors that with your propaganda and policy you will have nothing in game. For 1st need to be honest for self. I don't have same problems and i'm fine. My game play total legit. But who care?! :) You will rejoice or cry every time, so enjoy this. Have fun in  the game, hope soon will have another good pvp/fraps with "superman skill" ;)

Cya in the game. 

4 minutes ago, eXEQtor said:

Hello my friends,

Its nice that after many years i have my fans <3

And again i can say to forrum warriors that with your propaganda and policy you will have nothing in game. For 1st need to be honest for self. I don't have same problems and i'm fine. My game play total legit. But who care?! :) You will rejoice or cry every time, so enjoy this. Have fun in  the game, hope soon will have another good pvp/fraps with "superman skill" ;)

Cya in the game. 

Total legit ? and that 3 days and 5 days way bans? you forget about that or you are just such an a.sshole, lf more fairytale, and btw if you lf fans pm dubot, that all

48 minutes ago, Rosebest said:

This whole attempt by the dh haters to "punish" them, or whatever you're trying to do, is feeble.

I can promise you that anyone who's played this game long enough has been in a clan(s) that has had botters in it, regardless if the clan leaders know about it or not.

I can promise you that anyone who's played this game long enough has been in parties with botters, regardless if you knew about it or not.

I can also promise you that a lot of the people in this thread who are shaming on dh for having a botter in their clan (who, by the way, was dismissed immediately after the video surfaced from what I'm gathering) have botted in the past back when it was rampant (myself included).

I also know for a fact (I was in a ts with him while he was setting up his script) that one very notable dagger that's posting in this thread was, and still is, a botter.

DH, Max, Nova, MS..all the big clans (and of course smaller clans) botted...that's a fact..happy now?

It's a part of lineage, get over your own holiness and move on.

Geez.....

This X 1000

11 minutes ago, runi said:

Total legit ? and that 3 days and 5 days way bans? you forget about that or you are just such an a.sshole, lf more fairytale, and btw if you lf fans pm dubot, that all

Why u mad bro...haters gon hate

Archived