DH clan were and still are BOTS !!!

runi

10 minutes ago, D11b10 said:

Yes Steel, i think you dumb man, this is my opinion about you.

Well when you are caught red-handed at the very least have the decency to admit it, instead of telling us some totally dumb fairy tales and starting to trash talk.

No offense but you are a good example of the garbage that DH is recruiting out of sheer terror of Merge/Max.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@D11b10 ok 1 learn to read 2 give time to yourself to understand what you have read 3 if you do not understand something

ask for details :D

The most anoying thing is the fact that you had in your mind that we have so low iq  to belive this.

I clearly did not said that you mentiont our iq somewhere.

But based on your reply , what you give us to belive.

10 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Well when you are caught red-handed at the very least have the decency to admit it, instead of telling us some totally dumb fairy tales and starting to trash talk.

No offense but you are a good example of the garbage that DH is recruiting out of sheer terror of Merge/Max.

You do not really know people, do not know anything about them and call them garbage ???
As you yourself said, you are stupid, and I just confirmed this with your opinion about you. Relax people - this is just a game. Life is Beautiful.

12 minutes ago, SecondBreath said:

@D11b10 ok 1 learn to read 2 give time to yourself to understand what you have read 3 if you do not understand something

ask for details :D

I clearly did not said that you mentiont our iq somewhere.

But based on your reply , what you give us to belive.

I do not give you anything and I do not have to give - as I just gave the forum a situation on my part, and everything else does not have any substance here.

31 minutes ago, D11b10 said:

I do not give you anything and I do not have to give - as I just gave the forum a situation on my part, and everything else does not have any substance here.

Coming up with stupid excuses after clearly breaking the user agreement

8. PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT

You acknowledge that You may not, without signed written consent from a legally authorized representative of NCSOFT, do any of the following:

(d) Use, or provide others with, any "hack," "cheat," "exploit" or "mod";

People like you should be banned in an instant. But of course NCsoft can't ban all their customers since more than half of their well paying customers are using 3rd party programs to have an advantage either in PvP or PvE.

I guess if you are a well paying customer you will be banned for a few days at most and then you will be back in action.

12 hours ago, Munch said:

@Afum and the 75% of server population consists only of DH right? Makes you think, doesn't it? 9_9

@Munch No, it doesn't , but most of DH was actually on vacation back then :) Just few persons from DH were passing by ;) so surly big part of DH was included in this 75% population :D

• Hime locked this topic

Archived