Forums

How do you expect changes in the game?

6 hours ago, Wockhardt said:

Look, at the end of the day you claim you “purged” this game but you’re so addicted that you come here to grovel on the forums. Get some help buddy there’s more to life than being a forum warrior. Say what you want about me, at least I play the game and I have discussions about the game that I currently play. Why are you here? just another loser that is upset that the game doesn’t work in their favor. I started this game 15 years ago and the best advice my CL at the time gave me was “if you can’t afford to win, level up in real life and come back when you’re ready to compete.”  Best constructive advice I ever got. Came back to game 2 and 1/2 years ago and have enjoyed every moment while your salty tears continue to flood these forums. 😭

Cheers!

Its a free forum where ppl like you still roam, getting agitated when randoms voicing opinions on how ludicrous this game has become and how nothing changes in the players favor.  It is still mildly entertaining for a bit.

No, you are not having discussion about the game, you are trying in your weird way to diminish a large part of the community's opinions and problems. A conversation would imply some sort of argument for your position. 

If you cannot see this “if you can’t afford to win, level up in real life and come back when you’re ready to compete.” as a problem for a game there is not much I can say. But I'll repeat, No1 is forcing you not to spend your money, what is your problem with people not enjoying this and asking for a change. Were you unable to play the game before the "Strategic investments" and the "winning"? 

As for who is the loser here? debatable. Some1 entering from time to time the forums of a game he no longer plays? some1 addicted to the mobile game melanics coz he is "winning". Some1 so insecure he might no longer be winning if the community shifts ways has to retaliate and try to put down even some1 suggesting change? who knows?

But again, what is happening here is why the gamming community has gone downhill. 0 effort, maximum profits for 0 content with the added benefit of hooking the players to gambling. It's never late to get help little Karen, but nvm me keep "winning" lol.

12 hours ago, Wockhardt said:

Deal. You have my word.

Lol…. so supporting ncsoft by buying ncoin is benefiting me just so I can exploit the system? Nice logic. School must’ve been hard.

I CHOOSE to SPEND with ncsoft because I have expendable income. If my investment becomes worthless idgaf… because as soon as that money was spent it was gone anyways..  that is a choice made by myself… 

When have I ever complained about a “bad update”? I’ll wait…. ☕

Also stop telling people what to do with their money, allow me to think from my own perspective and worry about yourself. You sounding hella mad that I don’t spend money with you and choose to spend with NCsoft instead. 

Some choose to gamble due to addiction and some make strategic investments during events…. Just like the stock market…Think smart and invest wisely and hopefully it will help you produce less tears 😭 

You are right, but am I rong?

Just say what it is , L2 a gambiling game and that's  fine, but it is a gambiling game hidden under a video game, not telling  all the truth is also lying and skaming, nobody starts  to play this game because they want to gambiling is this why you start to play this game?

Also no conflict starts without a truth, so if people complain about the game there must be some truth there.

Think about it, si some one post what they  do not like, why don't you post what you like about the game, I actually dare anyone to post here a story about what thay like  the game and what  they did the last  year in the game, how they enjoyed the game and how buy ncoins made thame happy and maby people reading the story  will change their minde and like the game more, but i doubt you will write anything, and if you do not write I will think you story is like this" so I started skaming some people and exploited all the week points  of the game and pk al the 85 people.... uu i hade so much fun, but if it is deferent do tell .

So

"Also stop telling people what to do with their money, allow me to think from my own perspective and worry about yourself. You sounding hella mad that I don’t spend money with you and choose to spend with NCsoft instead. "

You are also right here, but that only show what kind  of character you are   , trash ore not, the more trash you put on you the more you smell  like one, so you cand take whatever decisions you want but if you choose to do trashy choices this is who you are, I am not saying  that you are , just explaining to you that every decision you make good ore bad reflects on who you are.

1 hour ago, Mitzza said:

You are right, but am I rong?

Just say what it is , L2 a gambiling game and that's  fine, but it is a gambiling game hidden under a video game, not telling  all the truth is also lying and skaming, nobody starts  to play this game because they want to gambiling is this why you start to play this game?

Also no conflict starts without a truth, so if people complain about the game there must be some truth there.

Think about it, si some one post what they  do not like, why don't you post what you like about the game, I actually dare anyone to post here a story about what thay like  the game and what  they did the last  year in the game, how they enjoyed the game and how buy ncoins made thame happy and maby people reading the story  will change their minde and like the game more, but i doubt you will write anything, and if you do not write I will think you story is like this" so I started skaming some people and exploited all the week points  of the game and pk al the 85 people.... uu i hade so much fun, but if it is deferent do tell .

Nothing to tell. My resume speaks for itself. Never scammed anyone. Fought entire clans and alliances with my tank and iss on multiple servers 3 vs All. Find one person who isn’t a spineless coward hiding behind alt accounts speaking from their mains saying otherwise and I’ll show you a liar. I’ll wait ☕️ oh and I had a great amount of fun while doing it.

1 hour ago, Mitzza said:

So

"Also stop telling people what to do with their money, allow me to think from my own perspective and worry about yourself. You sounding hella mad that I don’t spend money with you and choose to spend with NCsoft instead. "

You are also right here, but that only show what kind  of character you are   , trash ore not, the more trash you put on you the more you smell  like one, so you cand take whatever decisions you want but if you choose to do trashy choices this is who you are, I am not saying  that you are , just explaining to you that every decision you make good ore bad reflects on who you are.

You agree with me but suggest that I am trash? So you must be equally as “trashy”.

cheers!

2 hours ago, Wockhardt said:

You spend all night writing this while not being bothered or caring about what I have to say? LMAO A TRUE LOSER AT ITS FINEST HAHAH

True display of a real lineage player. When struck with truth the only answer is to start insulting and caps locking. Get help.

My resume speaks for itself.

Resume? XDDDDDD

1 hour ago, Wockhardt said:

Nothing to tell. My resume speaks for itself. Never scammed anyone. Fought entire clans and alliances with my tank and iss on multiple servers 3 vs All. Find one person who isn’t a spineless coward hiding behind alt accounts speaking from their mains saying otherwise and I’ll show you a liar. I’ll wait ☕️ oh and I had a great amount of fun while doing it.

You agree with me but suggest that I am trash? So you must be equally as “trashy”.

cheers!

Well like I said, people must speek of the good parts  of the game, so people reading  the forum  will know, I do not see topics here like that. If you want to make a difference start a topic and say your story , give some content to your opinions, you just coment on what others  people post, that is pretty easy no? 

If someone  says  buy Ncoins is bad, you can say" ty for the info, is good to know I will try and see if it is thrue"

I did not say you are trash, did I? I said that telling people  they're decisions can have consequences is not rong is just a friendly advice , saying that you can do whatever you want is just half of the story no? Telling half of the truth is a skam, If you think  you decision are trashy is only your  opinion, I do not think you are trash  you are a cool  guy who has on opinion on the game, like i said in my post I just explained how doing what ever you want actually works.

You did not answer if you start playing this game for the gambling, people  do not start  playing  the games  for the gambling but end up becoming  a gambler. So just say L2 a game for gambling....

I love this game,  that's why I criticize things that destroy it, that's why the most of us is here.

1. Good for NC SOFT that they have (let's say..) "addicted" players like @Wockhardt.  His arguments were like these : " I am cool", "game is cool", "ncsoft/ncwest is the best", "forum people are just crybabies"... 

2. Don't wanna waste my time saying the same as I said before.

But simple example, 

IoS 1 before update 200+ kk 

IoS 1 after update 300+ kk

IoS after fix (if they fixed. idk. didn't tested yet) ??? (gonna be 150+)

Storm Isle was 200+

Storm Isle is 120kk+ now.

I must spend 100 usd for aditional def for IoS, and, if I wanna farm (like before) +$500. (I do not calculate Prestige+Destiny). One more time, slowly... I should pay 600 usd for rare items to be able to kill the same mobs with Z E R O  profit. This is not the at first time, and I got bored of this. That's how casual gaming looks here.

In the same time, full-stacked nolifers are able to farm in toi 2-3 how much? 4-5.. 10 kkkk? Honestly I don't know, never been there..  But seems it's not enough that's why they are occupied Neutral Zone. 

So even if we pay the same 200-300 usd they have 100x time more income, because they play longer/started earlier or just have friends in tops.

How to progress for a "new" player in this case? And I should overpay for the time that I simply didn't played. I mean I must throw tens thousands to gather all gear that people were collected for years. For what? To be able to farm more? It's ridiculous. 

Excuse me, but I wasn't born for being diary cow. I don't wanna spend tons of money for pixels, and become the slave of them.

I am seeing zero progress and don't want to pay 3x and more times not for the "next level", but for the same.

($h1t.. wasted my time..)

3. I found that illegal servers have viable economy and real thousands of players.. Some projects exist over 10 years.@Juji how is this possible that illegal server clients have more options and they are much more optimized? We're waiting for years here for thing they already have.  

4. I will play somewhere where I can get fun. Here is swamp atm. Friendly pvp .... lolololool

PS.

@Juji, @Hime, @LIME what about content makers (streamers, youtubers)? Any promo codes for their followers* Is your PR department alive? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

I love this game,  that's why I criticize things that destroy it, that's why the most of us is here.

-----------------------------------

How to progress for a "new" player in this case? And I should overpay for the time that I simply didn't played. I mean I must throw tens thousands to gather all gear that people were collected for years. For what? To be able to farm more? It's ridiculous. 

I love this game too, this is why I started this topic at first place. My eyes are wide open and I would promote supporting NCSOFT IF THEY MANAGED TO SHOW INTEREST AND ANY WILL TO CHANGE/UPDATE whatsoever.

I have been playing here for months, I progress slowly, I buy prestige etc. My only problem is that if I didn't spend money I would have quit because I could not progress as a NEW player. Even after I spent money the game is asking me more because I cannot level up without certain gear and expectations from others. And the worst part - sure spending few hundreds of USD as a new player helps you a lot but IT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH to do ANYTHING in this game that matters without further thousands of dollars "investment".

Long story short, the game is so incredibly and unrealistically NOT suited for NEW players which is kinda depressing. I started playing with my friends and they all quit because they cannot afford "minimum gear to progress" and there is almost ZERO chance to be able to make any Adena, won't even mention AFFORDING it with Adena without $$$$ in game especially after latest IoS nerf.

• Like 1

I just hope they have fun events and encourage people to play. For example, it has been almost a year since we havent a rim kamaloka with new rewards like as 6 slot brooch.

I'm just saying that a lot of people are disenchanted with the game and leave without wanting to return. Make us stay, innovate please

4 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

1. Good for NC SOFT that they have (let's say..) "addicted" players like @Wockhardt.  His arguments were like these : " I am cool", "game is cool", "ncsoft/ncwest is the best", "forum people are just crybabies"... 

2. Don't wanna waste my time saying the same as I said before.

But simple example, 

IoS 1 before update 200+ kk 

IoS 1 after update 300+ kk

IoS after fix (if they fixed. idk. didn't tested yet) ??? (gonna be 150+)

Storm Isle was 200+

Storm Isle is 120kk+ now.

I must spend 100 usd for aditional def for IoS, and, if I wanna farm (like before) +$500. (I do not calculate Prestige+Destiny). One more time, slowly... I should pay 600 usd for rare items to be able to kill the same mobs with Z E R O  profit. This is not the at first time, and I got bored of this. That's how casual gaming looks here.

In the same time, full-stacked nolifers are able to farm in toi 2-3 how much? 4-5.. 10 kkkk? Honestly I don't know, never been there..  But seems it's not enough that's why they are occupied Neutral Zone. 

So even if we pay the same 200-300 usd they have 100x time more income, because they play longer/started earlier or just have friends in tops.

Excuse me, but I wasn't born for being diary cow. I don't wanna spend tons of money for pixels, and become the slave of them.

I am seeing zero progress and don't want to pay 3x and more times not for the "next level", but for the same.

($h1t.. wasted my time..)

3. I found that illegal servers have viable economy and real thousands of players.. Some projects exist over 10 years.@Juji how is this possible that illegal server clients have more options and they are much more optimized? We're waiting for years here for thing they already have.  

4. I will play somewhere where I can get fun. Here is swamp atm. Friendly pvp .... lolololool

PS.

@Juji, @Hime, @LIME what about content makers (streamers, youtubers)? Any promo codes for their followers* Is your PR department alive? 

1. If you really love this game then you should support this game. I feel sorry for anything you love as you probably demand more out of it/them  without showing any support. (Sad)

2. Adena was never said to have been increased permanently. Adena was “adjusted” and was “readjusted” after the update. (Been like this for years ex. When felinty was around iOS was dropping 1mill-1.5mill per kill then was adjusted to 500k)

3. You think that sneak dissing and taking shots at me won’t create any problems for you or your clanmates. (Say bye bye to free farm)

4. it’s against the eula to play on pirated illegal servers so I’m glad you choose this thread to tag juji and co. to openly ask for a ban. (Really smart)

Cheers!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Wockhardt said:

1. If you really love this game then you should support this game. I feel sorry for anything you love as you probably demand more out of it/them  without showing any support. (Sad)

2. Adena was never said to have been increased permanently. Adena was “adjusted” and was “readjusted” after the update. (Been like this for years ex. When felinty was around iOS was dropping 1mill-1.5mill per kill then was adjusted to 500k)

3. You think that sneak dissing and taking shots at me won’t create any problems for you or your clanmates. (Say bye bye to free farm)

4. it’s against the eula to play on pirated illegal servers so I’m glad you choose this thread to tag juji and co. to openly ask for a ban. (Really smart)

Cheers!

Yay, I am so scared. Will you hunting me? Please, no-o-o... 🤣 (... especially while I do not play).

"Support" more and... play alone.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

Yay, I am so scared. Will you hunting me? Please, no-o-o... 🤣 (... especially while I do not play).

"Support" more and... play alone.

I’d rather play alone than play in giant zerg making secret deals and wondering why there is no pvp while holding hands with everyone on both servers. See you in game ;)

Cheers!