Clients

Guest Arafyn

Guest Arafyn

Can you log into L2 as well as L2 Aden concurrently using the same account?  Does it count against the current 3 client limit per pc that L2 has?

Thanks

• L2 Team
53 minutes ago, Guest Arafyn said:

Can you log into L2 as well as L2 Aden concurrently using the same account?  Does it count against the current 3 client limit per pc that L2 has?

Thanks

Great question! Aden will share the same client limit with Classic, which is 10, while Live will continue with it's 3 max. For example: You could have 7 Aden, and 3 Classic. Or, you could have 5 Aden and 5 Classic, but the max clients per PC for Aden and Classic are 10.

Guest Evapwnz

But I can’t use same account on live in same time with Aden?

btw Aden is similar with essence or is other game?

• L2 Team
16 minutes ago, Guest Evapwnz said:

But I can’t use same account on live in same time with Aden?

That is correct.

7 minutes ago, Guest Evapwnz said:

Is it same as essence or is other game??

Aden is a fresh new adventure.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Wati said:

omg.... 10 client what a way to ruinned a game everyone afk and nobody plays. omg i was so excited about aden i guess i have to refund my prestige pack................................

you are cleary upset before server even started and should reconsider even playing if such trivial things bother you

it a game of who run the most client and dont even watch them while watching youtube or make grilled cheese. u guys have all forgot what l2 was. this is not a idle game where nobody talk ever. since when it became a robot game. im done with this game for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...