Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 28, 2021


Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Anti-BOT security measures will be implemented.
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Dragon Shirt promotion in the L2 Store will no longer be available.
    • The 10% bonus enchant success rate for Dragon Shirt and Dragon Leather Shirt will return to the default rate.
  • The Summer Sale will end!
  • Fixed an issue where an abnormal buff item was given out from the Lara event. The following items will be removed during the maintenance:
    • Team Leader Lara’s Gift
    • Heine Special Bait Coupon
    • Expertise Rune Pack (95-grade)
    • Expertise Rune Pack (R99-grade)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Juji changed the title to Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

expect crying from hoarders hoping to sell those   by the way, Naia is a mess again, half the party (and lots more people near) dced, can't log back in again. Stuck at server selection scree

Why are you advertising the anti-bot thing to the whole world? You dont advertise relevant info to the game, but you tell the cheaters you have a new game-guard to bypass?....nice  

Are u planning on fixing the issue with random game crashes while teleporting between towns or teleporting in Party Instance Zones. I think it is an issue for atleast 3 weeks now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • L2 Team
9 minutes ago, luukdoei said:

Are u planning on fixing the issue with random game crashes while teleporting between towns or teleporting in Party Instance Zones. I think it is an issue for atleast 3 weeks now.

The issue is still being investigated by the Dev team. I added more critical error screenshots to the report yesterday along with a reminder.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hime said:

 

  • Fixed an issue where an abnormal buff item was given out from the Lara event. The following items will be removed during the maintenance:
    • Team Leader Lara’s Gift

 

expect crying from hoarders hoping to sell those

 

by the way, Naia is a mess again, half the party (and lots more people near) dced, can't log back in again. Stuck at server selection screen. Server magically went light

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • L2 Team
1 hour ago, OutrangeouS said:

Please check your server, been getting random dcs very often today! Reports across some european countries.

Im from Portugal btw

52 minutes ago, Kale said:

DCs in two computers in two differents citys. 4 Chars disconnected. Before enter Primeval and then inside. TY.

We are investigating the disconnections already.

Update: It appears that disconnections occurred across multiple NCW titles. The team is looking into the issue with Amazon since we did not see any abnormal network activity.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juji said:

We are investigating the disconnections already.

Update: It appears that disconnections occurred across multiple NCW titles. The team is looking into the issue with Amazon since we did not see any abnormal network activity.

Great

4 hours ago, Hime said:

 

  • Fixed an issue where an abnormal buff item was given out from the Lara event. The following items will be removed during the maintenance:
    • Team Leader Lara’s Gift
    • Heine Special Bait Coupon
    • Expertise Rune Pack (95-grade)
    • Expertise Rune Pack (R99-grade)

 

Seriously though, I assume you mean the people that got those rewards will at least get compensated with "working" cubes, right? That's 2 hours wasted per deleted reward otherwise

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MsJones said:

Great

Seriously though, I assume you mean the people that got those rewards will at least get compensated with "working" cubes, right? That's 2 hours wasted per deleted reward otherwise

No one said you should open them 😘 It is supposed to be a free event.

10 hours ago, Hime said:

 

  • Anti-BOT security measures will be implemented.

 

You realize when someone is on program when you do PVP & PK. Now that Greedy Chests are gone 👍

Everyone starts glitching around (move backwards, lag spikes, hitting behind rocks) when chasing someone under program & he casts skills (UD, Bsoe, etc) at perfect intervals, impossible for humans to be that precise. Or when someone does 2 spots in IOS without pets, you PK them and from nowhere a healer appears & player stands up again like nothing happened.

PK > you see the toon following PK players & when dead, auto rezzing & move to the exact same position. Check Fafurion & Sea of Spores & Olympiad, you should find most of them (99.99%).

Hope regular players who have nothing to worry, won't be impacted by false positive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

No one said you should open them 😘 It is supposed to be a free event.

 

reading comprehension fail

 

10 hours ago, Hime said:

 

  • Fixed an issue where an abnormal buff item was given out from the Lara event. The following items will be removed during the maintenance:
    • Team Leader Lara’s Gift
    • Heine Special Bait Coupon
    • Expertise Rune Pack (95-grade)
    • Expertise Rune Pack (R99-grade)

 

what's the first item on the list?

So you 're f*cked, whether you open them or not

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hime said:

Anti-BOT security measures will be implemented.

Caution!

when a new antbot was released a few years ago, it was randomly banned, adrenaline continued to roll without a hassle, only players and whoever was fishing was banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, alde said:

Caution!

when a new antbot was released a few years ago, it was randomly banned, adrenaline continued to roll without a hassle, only players and whoever was fishing was banned.

I have no clue how Chronos is, but on Naia there are toons named TGX1 through 68 fishing.  Doubt somebody has dedicated  23 pcs, to open 3 client windows per pc, and fish "legally".

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MsJones said:

I have no clue how Chronos is, but on Naia there are toons named TGX1 through 68 fishing.  Doubt somebody has dedicated  23 pcs, to open 3 client windows per pc, and fish "legally".

Probably same guy as that has 40 chars standing near Lara in Giran and Oren. All similar name, same unknown clan tag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, luukdoei said:

Are u planning on fixing the issue with random game crashes while teleporting between towns or teleporting in Party Instance Zones. I think it is an issue for atleast 3 weeks now.

L2 Crash Report is made because you dont have enough RAM or GB i usually carry 8GB on me if i open 3 windowed L2 and try to open league of legends at the same time its more easier to kick me from l2 instead league of legends because l2 have this option once you pass your RAM you are kicked out so its not from l2 or dev team its something normal Just upgrade your machine and all good.Also if you playing 3 windowed or full screen characters better for ya to ALT+Enter to make them windowed and once you finish with 1 toon and you leave it AFK farm minimize it less RAM and so on..I even minimize my main from 6,70GB if i minize everything gets to 3,9GB its really good and decent boost for your machine to keep it alive and play something else less heavy game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Anti-BOT security measures will be implemented.
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Dragon Shirt promotion in the L2 Store will no longer be available.
    • The 10% bonus enchant success rate for Dragon Shirt and Dragon Leather Shirt will return to the default rate.
  • The Summer Sale will end!
  • Fixed an issue where an abnormal buff item was given out from the Lara event. The following items will be removed during the maintenance:
    • Team Leader Lara’s Gift
    • Heine Special Bait Coupon
    • Expertise Rune Pack (95-grade)
    • Expertise Rune Pack (R99-grade)

 

Hope wasn't too high but still... @Juji @Hime do you consider it's fair practice to just erase player's game rewards  ?  They're not from our region...  ok, but no word about it, no compensation, nothing... wow u don't even try 🤣

It kinda tells players event was badly calibrated,  some of you got unusable stuff but, hey,  we don't care... 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

L2 Crash Report is made because you dont have enough RAM or GB i usually carry 8GB on me if i open 3 windowed L2 and try to open league of legends at the same time its more easier to kick me from l2 instead league of legends because l2 have this option once you pass your RAM you are kicked out so its not from l2 or dev team its something normal Just upgrade your machine and all good.Also if you playing 3 windowed or full screen characters better for ya to ALT+Enter to make them windowed and once you finish with 1 toon and you leave it AFK farm minimize it less RAM and so on..I even minimize my main from 6,70GB if i minize everything gets to 3,9GB its really good and decent boost for your machine to keep it alive and play something else less heavy game 

16GB ram here and I get crashes at least once a day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

L2 Crash Report is made because you dont have enough RAM or GB i usually carry 8GB on me if i open 3 windowed L2 and try to open league of legends at the same time its more easier to kick me from l2 instead league of legends because l2 have this option once you pass your RAM you are kicked out so its not from l2 or dev team its something normal Just upgrade your machine and all good.Also if you playing 3 windowed or full screen characters better for ya to ALT+Enter to make them windowed and once you finish with 1 toon and you leave it AFK farm minimize it less RAM and so on..I even minimize my main from 6,70GB if i minize everything gets to 3,9GB its really good and decent boost for your machine to keep it alive and play something else less heavy game 

I had a similar problem and as i saw it was all about your screen resolution and your other game resolution.

Try to match them both and launch the other game first and only after launch ur 3 * L2 chars. For me it solved my problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Anti-BOT security measures will be implemented.

@Hime @Juji

 

Server cried over last 10 years about making something about bots \ 3th part PO. What exactly happened right now, that something will be implemented.

This isnt first time when you start to fight with 3th part PO,  so  here is 2 ways - or 3th PPO improvemented a lot, or your measures failed. 

10 years all reports about using 3th PPO were ignored - what will be now with them?  Any point to push tickets now or  as usual they will be ignored again?

 

Also question - using 3th PPO will be punishable right from server start or  we can wait some retrospective? 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...