Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Hime

3 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Everyone starts glitching around (move backwards, lag spikes, hitting behind rocks) when chasing someone under program & he casts skills (UD, Bsoe, etc) at perfect intervals, impossible for humans to be that precise. Or when someone does 2 spots in IOS without pets, you PK them and from nowhere a healer appears & player stands up again like nothing happened.

Hope regular players who have nothing to worry, won't be impacted by false positive.

So you're saying the anti-BOT is not against those that are doing 2 spot IoS with pets?
Asking for a friend...

18 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

I had a similar problem and as i saw it was all about your screen resolution and your other game resolution.

Try to match them both and launch the other game first and only after launch ur 3 * L2 chars. For me it solved my problem.

thanks tho but i dont have any problem i quote a guy who was crying about l2 crash reports 

7 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

thanks tho but i dont have any problem i quote a guy who was crying about l2 crash reports 

I didnt know that addressing a recent issue with random L2 crash reports is considered crying, my bad.

Since Juji stated that they are researching the issue, I guess i'm not the only person with the same problem.

We'll see if they manage to fix it.

2 minutes ago, luukdoei said:

I didnt know that addressing a recent issue with random L2 crash reports is considered crying, my bad.

Since Juji stated that they are researching the issue, I guess i'm not the only person with the same problem.

We'll see if they manage to fix it.

lol drama queen hahaha yeah  i am having 2 l2 windows minimized dd and iss and playing league of legends at same time its really rare to get l2 crash report but none had ever paid attention if a game crashes whats the problem ? RAM ofc 

Every time a mass ban wave comes, we get less players, which has equated to the f2p model we have today and the lack of content due to no revenue. More bans = less players. 

Good choice in a 17 year old dead game. Lets see how it pans out this time. 

In my opinion, Ncsoft needs to focus on the people making insane money on selling items for real life cash. But, sadly, this issue will go ignored like always.

• Thanks 1

ncwest never cared for their players they do everything for money kick free players and keep huge pockets players example 20 people vs 20 people soon if they continue making scum events its a game not real life their prices are joke.I am not having any problem with events i am cool with it because i dont play anymore after what they did promotion for dragon shirt some scrolls + shirt 50 euro or something like that and a year ago they gave dragon shirt FREE from exalted quests also lvl 3 gems if they ever played naia or chronos jewels was hard to get em lvl 3 even so expensive because then was really hard to farm adenas they did those upgrades they lost people and scam lot of pockets for me ncwest are scummers they make a new 50 euro promotion and next year its free from exalted or oly or whatever thats dumb 

4 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Every time a mass ban wave comes, we get less players, which has equated to the f2p model we have today and the lack of content due to no revenue. More bans = less players. 

Good choice in a 17 year old dead game. Lets see how it pans out this time. 

In my opinion, Ncsoft needs to focus on the people making insane money on selling items for real life cash. But, sadly, this issue will go ignored like always.

its been 17 years old bro wonder how old are they now 60? because they dont read what we say they prefer RMT etc because they keep games alive even if you buy ncoins or adenas its the same crap because both ways keep game alive 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Still can't do our jobs.
  • Anti-BOT security measures will be implemented.
  • Bots will still roam free tho

Why are you advertising the anti-bot thing to the whole world?

You dont advertise relevant info to the game, but you tell the cheaters you have a new game-guard to bypass?....nice

• Haha 2

Let's see how many same named, same tagged characters are standing near event platform in Giran, Oren and Rune tonight. If the anti-bot really works, those shouldn't be there any more. If they aren't here here tonight, and are there tomorrow the anti-bot been cracked already.

localhost managed to crack every single adjustment done within 12 hours when we still had GameGuard.

@Juji The game client patched something. Does this mean this is the anti-bot? Does the anti-bot check game files and other running programs like FROST? Does it monitors incoming packets like XIGNCODE? Or is it server sides like World Of Warcraft's GateKeeper?

Last anti-bot attempts flagged so many false positives on daily use programs, maybe we need to know what we dealing with. Before trying to play L2 in the background and run some IDE software, remote desktop to login onto Citrix etc.

1 hour ago, KillerDevil said:

I can't log into core and naia at the same time, but does anyone else have this problem? do you mean that now we won't be able to play on both servers at the same time?

I connected on Chronos and got dc'ed at Essence
Can't log there while Chronos is running

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, KillerDevil said:

I can't log into core and naia at the same time, but does anyone else have this problem? do you mean that now we won't be able to play on both servers at the same time?

33 minutes ago, Ka said:

I connected on Chronos and got dc'ed at Essence
Can't log there while Chronos is running

1 hour ago, OutrangeouS said:

@Juji @Hime

You should check your files, its preventing people from login to Core.

If its made on purpose guess you'll lose more players, not the other way around.

We do not have any control over what other publisher security solutions can detect and block, so you will need to contact them regarding this issue.

48 minutes ago, Vosges said:

Gameguard tells me its detected Hack program wtf 100% leged 

Our support site has been updated with the latest articles regarding error messages.
https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/sections/115001364366-Error-Messages

If you are still having issues after trying the methods provided in the support articles or have a different error message, then please submit a tech support ticket

17 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where an abnormal buff item was given out from the Lara event. The following items will be removed during the maintenance:
    • Team Leader Lara’s Gift
    • Heine Special Bait Coupon
    • Expertise Rune Pack (95-grade)
    • Expertise Rune Pack (R99-grade)

They are experts at solving problems, causing more problems!
There was no compensation, for the elimination of:
     -Team Leader Lara’s Gift
     -Heine Special Bait Coupon
     -Expertise Rune Pack (95-grade)
     -Expertise Rune Pack (R99-grade),
Hey could they be:
     -Dragon Claw
     -Zariche's Sealed Box
     -Akamanah's Sealed Box .........
They are unable, at least, to exchange them for "Lara’s Elite Gift".
Not happy with this, they deleted my Heine Special Bait Coupons (God knows what other things they deleted), bought in the previous fishing event, this for me is a robbery, because it has no other name, you stole NCSOFT from me.
Is this fair?
The next time, perhaps, it occurs to you to delete the inventory of the players, for another of your mistakes.
Thank you NCSOFT for your common sense, they are very efficient and fair.

• L2 Team
59 minutes ago, Valkyrion said:

Anyone has problem with gameguard error 610 and 380? I haven't been able to log in the game. And yes I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SOLUTIONS given: no proxy, no firewall, hosts file checked @JujiWould you mind looking into this ? 

43 minutes ago, mpoutara said:

error 610 and error 620 also here. Will you fix that or not? WE CAN NOT PLAY

Please delete the GameGuard folder in your Lineage II client folder so it can redownload. If you're still having issues after deleting the folder, please reach out to our Customer Support team so they can troubleshoot and gather more information.