Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team
9 minutes ago, Valkyrion said:

I did tried and submit a ticket with dxdiag attached hope we can resolve this problem quickly. Everytime there're an update something always happen. Please check it before you update.

Are you using a proxy to connect to the client?

51 minutes ago, Hime said:

Please delete the GameGuard folder in your Lineage II client folder so it can redownload. If you're still having issues after deleting the folder, please reach out to our Customer Support team so they can troubleshoot and gather more information.

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Are you using a proxy to connect to the client?

@JujiI don't use proxy to connect but I checked anyway and it's not on
@Hime I did that 3 times now and nothing changed, already submitted ticket with dxdiag attached.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same problem getting error code=620 after few mins in game, deleted system folder and made file check/restore, nothing changed... same on loptop. Cant play at all, event time is wasted :( already made ticket technical support with dxdiag and screen of error in game... but no one is answering :(

Are we going to get these replaced to regular ones or just we will lose them?

Fixed an issue where an abnormal buff item was given out from the Lara event. The following items will be removed during the maintenance:

• Team Leader Lara’s Gift

1 hour ago, WastedSoul said:

Same problem getting error code=620 after few mins in game, deleted system folder and made file check/restore, nothing changed... same on loptop. Cant play at all, event time is wasted :( already made ticket technical support with dxdiag and screen of error in game... but no one is answering :(

I found that uninstall the launcher then re download and install the launcher again will fix the problem man. Have fun!

• Thanks 1

GameGuard errors 620 and 1002 on freshly reset Windows 11 Insider.

Version that I have some conflicting apps, or, aggressive Windows Defender (secure folder access blocked) is not valid.

How do I fix that?

42 minutes ago, WastedSoul said:

nothing change for me, same action few min in game and error :(

fully uninstalled game and made fresh install, nothing changed, same errorcode=620... and technical support not answering ticket already ~7h... :(

59 minutes ago, beltway said:

GameGuard errors 620 and 1002 on freshly reset Windows 11 Insider.

Version that I have some conflicting apps, or, aggressive Windows Defender (secure folder access blocked) is not valid.

How do I fix that?

I have this errorcode=620 after this maintanence on full updated win 10 pro

• L2 Team
24 minutes ago, WastedSoul said:

fully uninstalled game and made fresh install, nothing changed, same errorcode=620... and technical support not answering ticket already ~7h... :(

20 minutes ago, WastedSoul said:

I have this errorcode=620 after this maintanence on full updated win 10 pro

I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting and thank you for submitting a ticket! Please do not bump your ticket. Our team will get to you as soon as they can to assist!

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, beltway said:

On Windows 10 (another PC) everything is working, though.

So, question is: Why Freshly Installed L2 won't work on Windows 11 Insider (Dev Channel), if before the update everything was ok.

Let us follow up with GameGuard on Windows 11 compatibility. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting and thank you for submitting a ticket! Please do not bump your ticket. Our team will get to you as soon as they can to assist!

i hope it will not take 6h or more :/

I just wanted a reason to take a break from L2 , I can no longer play on EU Core server or fish on blackdesert while I leave my char on on L2 Chronos. And f@k  the player, NCWEST put anti-bot to stop playing other games (I don't give 1 day to have a working BOT). Probably other games should not be working, BFV, PSO2NG, Valorant... If I wanted to play 1 game at a time I would buy a console and not a PC.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Please delete the GameGuard folder in your Lineage II client folder so it can redownload. If you're still having issues after deleting the folder, please reach out to our Customer Support team so they can troubleshoot and gather more information.

I have done ALL OF IT but NOTHING happened!!!

Error 620 always been there!!!

I can not play even with one player!!!

Tickets still UNANSWERED!!!

Everybody knows that it's YOUR fault and not our Computers!!!

FIX IT NOW / TAKE YOUR UPDATE BACK!!!

W E    C A N T    P L A Y   ! ! ! 

7 minutes ago, mpoutara said:

Consider it a sign you should get a life, or got play a new game that actually involves skill, and ran by an intelligent company 

• L2 Team
8 minutes ago, mpoutara said:

Are you using any kind of VM software or tool like NetLimiter?

Hi, I've also had issues with this gameguard error 620 after today's maintenance.  I also tried to disable all of my antiviruses, such as total 360, and Avast, then I did scan file on Lineage 2 client, and restarted my computer, and still got the same 620 error message.  However, I want to share that I checked my task manager processes and it seems that even though I've disabled the Avast and 360 Total, they were still running in the background.  I went to programs and features and did an uninstall on Avast, restarted the pc and now I am successfully logged into L2.  I left the 360 disabled but did not uninstall it.  I hope this helps anyone who's having trouble, maybe try to uninstall all antiviruses? Good Luck

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roxx said:

Hi, I've also had issues with this gameguard error 620 after today's maintenance.  I also tried to disable all of my antiviruses, such as total 360, and Avast, then I did scan file on Lineage 2 client, and restarted my computer, and still got the same 620 error message.  However, I want to share that I checked my task manager processes and it seems that even though I've disabled the Avast and 360 Total, they were still running in the background.  I went to programs and features and did an uninstall on Avast, restarted the pc and now I am successfully logged into L2.  I left the 360 disabled but did not uninstall it.  I hope this helps anyone who's having trouble, maybe try to uninstall all antiviruses? Good Luck

Gamegaurd and avast always had issues in the past

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, Anything said:

In the past it used to work to have a exception for the lineage 2 folder for avast but that is not working now...

Seems like this is also the issue i might be having but for sure turning off or uninstalling my antivirus is not a acceptable solution...
@Juji @Hime @LIME

If you are using a Virtual Machine, then you are probably getting blocked by GameGuard.