Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Hime

31 minutes ago, Juji said:

If you are using a Virtual Machine, then you are probably getting blocked by GameGuard.

I am not using any virtual machine at all, standard windows installation pure gaming computer for maximum performance with the following installed:

Windows 10 Home
4Game launcher
Avast
Discord
Steam
NCLauncher 2
CurseForge
MultiMC
NVidia Geforce Experience (with graphics driver, physx system software and frameview SDK installed)
Firefox
Chrome
VLC Media player
Overwolf
Teamspeak 3
Telegram
Winrar
Java 8
Java 16 SDK (was needed for new minecraft releases because it wont start with Java 8 )
Notepad++

There are some games which may have their own protection tools like Easy Anti Cheat but none of these games are started or running during my attempts to start Lineage 2.

Not sure if there is anything else i can try at this point.

1 hour ago, Anything said:

Not sure if there is anything else i can try at this point.

Uninstall Lineage II 🤣

Just kidding, wait a few days or maybe 1 week, this nearly always works for me, cosz once the pro boters have bypass the security "Solution will be found"

Just take a look in AH, so much fancy rod, no more clients for fishing 😄

2 hours ago, Anything said:

I am not using any virtual machine at all, standard windows installation pure gaming computer for maximum performance with the following installed:

Windows 10 Home
4Game launcher
Avast
Discord

Max performance pure gaming computer and have Avast installed. Dude(tte), uninstall that junk that pretends to be an anti virus and you're good. Avast is a terrible anti virus and is known to block any thing related to any anti-bot (not just Gameguard) for many years.

If this is truly your only for gaming PC, you don't need an anti virus because you aren't downloading on the system from unreliable sources.

• Haha 1

Really good job you found a way to close chronos/naia.
It's ok to avoid bots, and at least with gameguard people cannot use VMs or similars to log 1293042930840234 boxes in Oren. But avoiding mouse and keyboard macros you destroyed the game.
You are forcing people to buy a specifi brand of mouse/keyboard to be effective, the difference between having a mouse macro and using the in-game macro is between playing and not playing at all cause you are not able to make a proper in-game macro that doesn't stuck, that has more than 12 lines and that doens't have fixed delay of 1 second between lines.
And there is even worse, your gameguard prevent people to use some specific programs that can be used to work, or opening another game, you force people to have dedicated pc even only to put a shop in aden and keep it minimized, you force people to decide wether play (even afk) or work/play another game.
Good job, i'll ask for my prestige money back

• Like 1

Is now there is a chance that after the buff you not getting reward 2 of my toons were sitting in town , only 1 of them get lara box?

is it because i suppose to get team leader lara but once it is removed I'm not getting anything ?

Is that the reason why im not getting laras box?

@Juji @Hime

1 hour ago, gags said:

Is now there is a chance that after the buff you not getting reward 2 of my toons were sitting in town , only 1 of them get lara box?

is it because i suppose to get team leader lara but once it is removed I'm not getting anything ?

@Juji @Hime

They only check forums on maintenance day. All our questions and concerns will be ignored for another 6 days. Unless you go visit the unofficial, fan made by bot creators and RMT lords, Discord channel. Juji loves to share info there that never makes it to the official forum.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

They only check forums on maintenance day. All our questions and concerns will be ignored for another 6 days. Unless you go visit the unofficial, fan made by bot creators and RMT lords, Discord channel. Juji loves to share info there that never makes it to the official forum.

Can you drop a link to that discord?

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, gags said:

@Juji @Hime

You should get the Lara's Elite Gift after the buff expires. 

If your buff expires while you are dead or teleporting, then you will not receive a gift box.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

If your buff expires while you are dead or teleporting, then you will not receive a gift box.

Is that fact 100% sure ?

I mean considering that for me  the bug of being rewarded with team leader gift box came each time from taking the buff while on dual class under 105,  can u assure me that i won't be scammed again and be rewarded with 0 items by doing so ?

On another note don't know of you noticed but you didn't answered about the whole lost boxes/reward  compensation thing.

There was a problem when running  GameGuard. (Error Code = 1002, 620 )

Que es eso ? Me salta esa pantalla cunado lanzo el juego

.what is that error?. it jumps when I launch the game

2 hours ago, Hikizume said:

Is that fact 100% sure ?

I mean considering that for me  the bug of being rewarded with team leader gift box came each time from taking the buff while on dual class under 105,  can u assure me that i won't be scammed again and be rewarded with 0 items by doing so ?

On another note don't know of you noticed but you didn't answered about the whole lost boxes/reward  compensation thing.

you can't take the buff anymore if your dualclass is under 105. You could last week, you can't anymore.  You have to switch to main, take the buff, then switch to dual. 

I know cause I do it on my dwarf (leveling her dualclass). 

I think you are just not paying attention. You think you didn't get a reward, when in reality you didn't get the buff at all.

4 hours ago, MsJones said:

I think you are just not paying attention. You think you didn't get a reward, when in reality you didn't get the buff at all.

Actually,  i did pay attention, it's just that i did not try again on dualclass. Kinda think that obtain nothing/useless/future useless items is only fun for a while 😉

10 hours ago, Juji said:

As i mentioned before my toons were stationery in town. @Juji

They dont move from town for a week at least. And i get buff everyday just missed few rewards and the old Team Leader elite box disappeared also after maintenance which I had and haven't been replaced with regular box?

Is that means free event is ruined as we lost quite few boxes...?

On 7/28/2021 at 10:43 PM, Hime said:

Let us follow up with GameGuard on Windows 11 compatibility. Thank you!

For sure It's about Windows 11 because I have the same problem and when I tried to run the game on Windows 10 with almost the same or even more apps installed game runs fine.

1002 and 620 code.

• Like 1

I also have the same issue I got the update of windows 11 and now I can't play the game on my main PC. also get errors 1002 and 620 game guard. Just submit a ticket with the screenshots and the dxdiag txt that the support web asked. ticket #23738485 
I think that game guard get W11 get it as a wierd windows version and block it as a vm even if is used as the native os of the machine. BTW update the list of os in the support form cos it does not list windows 11 as a system in the form. 

• Like 1

I've just went with my dual to Silent Valley (105 zone) near Aden and there are 8 groups untouched....

8 !!!!

a week ago it was hard to get 1.  So, either half of the server were bots as per NCSoft definition or this new anti-bot program is stopping log in for a different reasons.... 

This anti bot is doin something to my pc,  if I remote into my pc, it takes it over, cant do anything but restart it, when L2 isn't running, I can remote fine, that's not cool,  this program is hijacking my pc as far as i'm concerned.  Here's the problem, the game is dying so fast, I can't be bothered to find a work around, I am just going to stop logging in those toons.  When you start making something hard or inconvenient, people tend to stop doing it.  IDK if it's actually stopping actual bots, I'm sure their programs already found a work around where the legit player is now stuck dealing with something that prob doesn't work in the first place.

On 7/30/2021 at 11:54 PM, Dawe said:

Win 11 is not officially out yet, don't expect any support for that OS.

Yes, but it exists and is practically finished. It is to be released at the end of this year. Don't you think it's a good time to get acquainted with it and make the game run on this system as well, instead of doing it after people update their system to 11 and have a problem?

Im not sure how other companies work, but as for nProtect, if something is not released yet, it doesn't exist. Maybe their team is working on the compatibility internally, but their will release the compatible version on the day of the OS release.

Nobody *has to* support any OS. It's in their interest to support the OSes their customers use, but in no way and shape are they required to, much less OSes that are yet unreleased.

If you use an unreleased os, you take it as is, bugs and all, and provide your own support. If some piece of software you want to use is no available on the OS you want to use, well you make your choice. OS or software. This is especially true in the business world, were the majority haven't even switched to windows 10 YET, cause the software they use doesn't support it.

• Like 1