'What Your Favorite Class?' Forum Giveaway

Hime

• L2 Team

Enter in our new forum giveaway today for your chance to win a code that contains (2) Rare Accessory Pack (7-day) and (20) Party Vitality Cake.

To enter, share with us your favorite Lineage II class!

5 winners will be selected at random from the entries. If you were a winner in our last forum giveaway, you will not be eligible to win this one, but we encourage you to participate anyways! You will be eligible again in the next giveaway and we just want to ensure others have a chance to win these prizes.

The giveaway ends on Tuesday, August 3 at 3 p.m. Winners will be selected and announced on Thursday, August 5.

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Hime pinned this topic

mine was ISS Spectral Dancer but cos of abandoned class force me to switch to dd... NC only make solo instances/events for DD, they forgot they have clasess  to focus on def... forgot ingame
nickname: chichu
server: chronos.

btw @Juji @Hime you guys should have also added the new Death Knight class to this poll to as we know it's coming 2nd half Autumn as that has already been confirmed in the other Export Regions, so for me to add future class that would be eventually Dark Elf Death Knight (with Grand Kebab dual ofc) which I expect to see ~1 year after the Human Death Knight version is released here