Forums

'What Your Favorite Class?' Forum Giveaway

• L2 Team

Enter in our new forum giveaway today for your chance to win a code that contains (2) Rare Accessory Pack (7-day) and (20) Party Vitality Cake.

To enter, share with us your favorite Lineage II class!

5 winners will be selected at random from the entries. If you were a winner in our last forum giveaway, you will not be eligible to win this one, but we encourage you to participate anyways! You will be eligible again in the next giveaway and we just want to ensure others have a chance to win these prizes.

The giveaway ends on Tuesday, August 3 at 3 p.m. Winners will be selected and announced on Thursday, August 5.

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hime pinned this topic
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enter in our new forum giveaway today for your chance to win a code that contains (2) Rare Accessory Pack (7-day) and (20) Party Vitality Cake. To enter, share with us your favorite Lineage II c

Wynn Arcana Lord, although it's a very unrealistic class. Try getting two cats to consistently do what you command them to! Character name: Catlord Server: Chronos

las elfas oscuras por sus bonitas tetas.💯

mine was ISS Spectral Dancer but cos of abandoned class force me to switch to dd... NC only make solo instances/events for DD, they forgot they have clasess  to focus on def... forgot ingame
nickname: chichu
server: chronos.

Elven_Knight_icon.pngSwordsinger_icon.pngSword_Muse_icon.png used to be SwordSinger/Muse but Goddess of Destruction with the ISS Enchanters unification ruined it so these days for me it is Tyrr Grand Khavatari Monk_icon.pngTyrant_icon.pngGrand_Khavatari_icon.pngdGq5Zlq.png

@Chronos server

btw @Juji @Hime you guys should have also added the new Death Knight class to this poll to as we know it's coming 2nd half Autumn as that has already been confirmed in the other Export Regions, so for me to add future class that would be eventually Dark Elf Death Knight (with Grand Kebab dual ofc) which I expect to see ~1 year after the Human Death Knight version is released here

Warlord is my favorite.  Running trains in catacombs and the area that was before sel mahum, tons of fun.  Best class I ever played in Lineage 2.

hyperlite @ chronos

My fav class is Iss Spectral Dancer. I remember doing DIM quest with a friend dagger and in most times I finished the quest first. He always QQ about it.

Nickname: MaestroVella

Server: Chronos

Earthia  they are very cute  :) class  Archer , it  fit  my style of playing..long  range and deadly . I just whish we have more choices of  what the armors look like..

• Hime unpinned this topic