Forums

Joining random parties.

Hellbender

I have not been playing this game as long as many of you have, but I have this observation.

I am sure many people, as well as myself have joined a random hunting party that say something like "24/7" or "all night" , go to bed with the intention of waking up with a nice increase in you XP.

False...99% of the time 1/2 have left and the other half are dead... especially if your attack is AOE.

I now just stick to clan parties or just solo which sometimes is better XP anyway.

I didn't get what's your question is?

Yes people gets random DC's so party dies out if support classes gets dc as ISS/Heal or Tank.

Sometimes happens ,

It shouldn't stop you from joining into random parties as some of them lasts for weeks just you might not find one yet , as some of my toons stays in one pt from Wednesday till Wednesday with random players, so you just need to find one which lasts long.

He was just warning or something :D

Quick suggestion: Players with simple, readable names (usually english words, without zeroes or XXX or IXIXIXI), with longing talismans (and higher) are more reliable.

Also,  be aware that some ppl may have active wars, and, being afk they may have been killed. After 1h of laying on the ground such characters are being auto-disconnected.

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2021 at 6:14 PM, Hellbender said:

Beltway, yes exactly, it wasn't a question or a complaint, just an observation.

Yes that happens, but not all the time, I use tham to lvl my mentees, they actually have good intentions, so you can join a party any time and do not have to whait for clan, some parties lasted 3 days , so it depends. 

On 7/31/2021 at 2:57 AM, Hellbender said:

I have not been playing this game as long as many of you have, but I have this observation.

I am sure many people, as well as myself have joined a random hunting party that say something like "24/7" or "all night" , go to bed with the intention of waking up with a nice increase in you XP.

False...99% of the time 1/2 have left and the other half are dead... especially if your attack is AOE.

I now just stick to clan parties or just solo which sometimes is better XP anyway.

back in my day we did not have 24/7 parties! 

a) keep notes on the people that DC and do not join them
b)try chatting with people you join, friendinvite them if the party is good and only XP with them

There are still people with crapy connections even in 2021, they still want to play but their ISP leaves them hanging, I guarantee you that each and everyone of them has good intentions, there are many factors that could cause a person to DC and ruin the party, no need to make a big deal for such a trivial, everyday issue.