10 box..really who like this feature?

Wati

One of the worst decisions made again by this people. Hopefully this won't be a solo game like Classic with the looking for pt Button death. Put 10 clients in an mmorpg (no matter if it's an afk auto-hunting korean one) = worst choice. 

• Like 1

Its to simplify classic+essence experience, clearly technical decision.
Dont worry about farmers or bots in essence, there to farm adena you need to buy sayha so high ammount of low char never makes any profit after like first 10 days.

I used to absolutely love 8-9 multi-boxing a full party of characters.  I always used to multi-box on Lineage 2 back in 2004-2006, and in the latest Lineage 2 Classic release as well.  Everytime I've re-engaged in multi-boxing, I have to of course get accustomed to it again along with the demand for multi-tasking.  Over the days and weeks it takes to get a good rhythm going, it can be quite an adventurous and thrilling experience to find all of the different builds, skill combinations, and attack sequences that you can muster with particular help of the ever-generous and original in-game macros of Lineage 2.  Multi-boxing definitely came with a lot of conveniences though, where I found myself no longer reliant on group play and able to even put out heightened DPS at Raid Bosses.  Although, aside from the occasional friend or two enjoying the group party buffs, I found that it was a very isolating playstyle.  In addition, there was a divide between myself and many other players out there in the game world who simply don't benefit from this style of play and at times over-populated certain grind spots where others could have joined in instead.  I've had a range of experiences, from good to bad. 

Ultimately, I found that the essence of multi-boxing was to provide yourself with a convenient advantage in some way/shape/form in a bit of an unnatural way.  Sure, it may be original to Lineage 2 and can be challenging and interesting for a while (especially for adding an extra dimension of actions inbetween the over-relaxed parts of the game),  but at the end of the day counterproductive to most healthy experiences.  It can be self-defeating towards the overall enjoyment of the game for yourself and others.  In addition, not everyone has the hardware capability, or the time and energy to invest to such extent.  Time-to-win and Pay-to-win can be very similar concepts to this at the end of the day.   I could go further into details, although I don't want to go too off-topic into game design and philosophy. 

I'm sure others have general concerns in regards to exploiting the ability to connect with so many clients for the purposes of botting or using automated programs as well.

Regards

// Edit:
I hope that this general feedback is helpful for the Lineage II Design and Development team, as others have pointed out the potential divide that it causes between players and their in-game experiences. @Sunshine

I think dual box it's enough, i don't think it's fun to open a thousand boxes to play.

I'm excited to try the new Aden L2, even bought the legendary pack, but i'm going to wait some days to use it only if i see that's possible to be competitive with only one character or too, otherwise i'll refund my investments.

You are going to want to level at least two characters simultaneously. One being your main, and the other being a PKer. This is a heavily PK oriented game. You will need your PKer to clear rooms and areas for your main. And I can assure you, other people will be PKing you on theirs as well.

1 hour ago, Explorer said:

10 windows really scared me a lot, I don't know what to say about, or get the company server to play :P

nobody is keeping you of trying to log 10 chars yourself, l2 is old game and not demanding even for 10 windows

This idea of 10 accounts per computer is not cool. This will only make the servers overly crowded, bad to load and even disrupting the pvp, not to mention that it is impossible for someone to want to play with 10 characters at the same time. this measure will still contribute to unauthorized item marketing outside of the game.

Every action, every measure or rule here is aimed at profit, not entertainment.

They expect that people PAY (and some will) to play these multiple accounts, since lvling without sayha is pointless.

It doesn't matter if it will disrupt gameplay or even attract more adena sellers/RMT.

At the end of the day, if the bank account is going up, they're doing right.

None of you are hearing what I'm saying. This isn't going to be like Chronos or Classic. 10 boxes, 20 boxes, 100 boxes, will be no difference.

These chars are going to be PKd into the ground. Nonstop. 7 days a week. They will not get to farm.

16 hours ago, Degenerate said:

None of you are hearing what I'm saying. This isn't going to be like Chronos or Classic. 10 boxes, 20 boxes, 100 boxes, will be no difference.

These chars are going to be PKd into the ground. Nonstop. 7 days a week. They will not get to farm.

This, in this version boxing is a double edged sword. On one hand you can run multiple alts in low level zones that can farm adena for your main. On the other hand everyone else is doing the same so you end up with the higher gear/leveled people pking the entire map so their alts can farm since there will be an insane amount of alts in the 6x-7x zones.

Dear NCSoft Team, @Sunshine

How do you think about 300 player with 10 box per player in a new sever - only for farm adena? When you go to a farm-zone, you don't see any real player just bots? 

L2 Aden, this version is for solo players - we got full buffs atm , we don't need log in with a lot accounts for buffs like l2classic or anothers. 

L2live is 3 accounts limited so why l2 aden need 10 accounts? Just for bots to fill up full farm-zone? Can you explain to me about this issue?  I love l2 so much, I don't want to see L2 "die" again with these boxes.

I really really want to play in this sever in long term.

My English is bad, sorry if it's wrong.

I'm waiting for your anwser @Sunshine! Thank you.

Multiboxing on Lineage 2 is a way for players to open multiple game clients simultaneously so they can play multiple accounts/characters per PC.

Below are the limits for client usage for Lineage 2 per PC.

L2 Aden and Classic: 10

L2 Live: 3

Note: Aden and Classic limits are shared

• Like 1