Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Hime

20 hours ago, Mariee said:

@Juji hello, there is a problem in your event description, the stage 3 give 2 cooler and not 1 ;) it's same as in Europe. I'm 100% sur, cause I got a big watermelon and 2 cooler from it :) 

Level 1 = 0

Level 2 = 1

Level 3 = 1

I have not gotten a level 3 only level 2 so far so not sure.

• L2 Team
22 hours ago, Mariee said:

@Juji hello, there is a problem in your event description, the stage 3 give 2 cooler and not 1 ;) it's same as in Europe. I'm 100% sur, cause I got a big watermelon and 2 cooler from it :) 

It is 2 Coolers not 1 for the Superior Watermelon (Lv. 3) , thanks for finding the typo. It will be corrected shortly on the website.

@Juji  my detective mind shows party matching numbers like active party and active party members cut in half since maintenance.  from around 5000 players now down to 2423 members....is this a reflection of cheaters blocked due to your new system or a result of players quitting game?

2 hours ago, voo said:

@Juji  my detective mind shows party matching numbers like active party and active party members cut in half since maintenance.  from around 5000 players now down to 2423 members....is this a reflection of cheaters blocked due to your new system or a result of players quitting game?

Why so toxic?! At least no more lags! Olympiad should include less boxes, which might make opponents more interesting. I had a week ago 20/25 active players for once, since they blocked 3rd party tool, people have to use finger skills.

But market price, everything skyrocketed in price, at least x2. What took you a month of farming takes you now twice.

2423 / 3 = 808 please😜 we all have 1 2 3 accounts 🥳

The antibot system should prevent that new Essence gets flooded by bots at the launch period. Give it a month before first RMT mails will start 😣

14 hours ago, BDeyes said:

so much for your gameguard, RMT spam mails are already being sent by farmers.

Free Dragon Weapon for all and problem solved :)

People would not RMT, if boxes would drop more real items instead of 90% potions & they would have banned the real owner.

Let's cross finger & hope for a better gaming experience.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Why so toxic?! At least no more lags! Olympiad should include less boxes, which might make opponents more interesting. I had a week ago 20/25 active players for once, since they blocked 3rd party tool, people have to use finger skills.

But market price, everything skyrocketed in price, at least x2. What took you a month of farming takes you now twice.

2423 / 3 = 808 please😜 we all have 1 2 3 accounts 🥳

The antibot system should prevent that new Essence gets flooded by bots at the launch period. Give it a month before first RMT mails will start 😣

Free Dragon Weapon for all and problem solved :)

People would not RMT, if boxes would drop more real items instead of 90% potions & they would have banned the real owner.

Let's cross finger & hope for a better gaming experience.

You are right, if RMT can not make profit they will disappear, now they take advantage of the overpriced items  that are  in the game and the fact that it si pretty hard to obtain them from  l2store  box, so small chances % in boxes the better  for rtm.

2 hours ago, Kale said:

@Juji Hi, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO PUT THE EVENT NPC UP ON THE SCENARIO NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF ON THE FLOOR SURROUNDED BY SO MANY CHARACTERS THAT IT IS HARD TO SELECT THEM, THANK YOU.

/target lara.

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2021 at 1:05 AM, Hime said:
  • GameGuard will be updated to unblock users with Avast anti-virus and Windows 11.
  •  

Hello,

I will not quote the answers from the tickets I received fighting to be able to play on Windows 11. I will only say one thing, You should work on communication between the support team and administrators or developers. People from the support team realized after a few tickets that I was using W11(I wrote it in very first ticket) and said that it is not supported and cannot help.  They wasted my and their time asking about dxdiag, about HjT log etc. Then I check the forum post after last Wednesday and get a message that it has been fixed.

BR, Virael.

@Sunshine@Juji sorry not to open a new thread but for some reason my account is locked from doing so (already submitter a ticket to support for review), anyway, kindly consider bringing back some items to the store as part of the Aden Launch celebrations, specifically Crystals of Dawn and the Vitality Pack would be awesome, some of us were not able to buy on time (in my case I am a returning player being absent 2 years and had multiple issues with my account being able to purchase NCoin, I got back a few days before the store changed), and a little boost in sales would not hurt you, would it?. Thanks for considering.