Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • The Summer Watermelon Bash event will start for four weeks! Details are available here.
  • GameGuard will be updated to unblock users with Avast anti-virus and Windows 11.
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will continue for 1 final week. The following event items and buffs will be removed from players' inventories next week on August 11:
    • Lara's Full Buff
    • Lara’s Card Key
    • Lara’s Elite Gift
    • Golden Fruit Buff Lv. 3
    • Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 3
    • Antharas' Earring Lv. 3 Box (30-day)
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion in the L2 Store will be available for 2 weeks.
  • Permanently added Venir’s Talisman Lv. 1 to the Pona NPC in Giran for 1,500,000 Adena.
  • Fixed an issue where Fire Dragon Pendant Stage 2 gave +10 Critical Damage instead of +26 Critical Damage.

I would like to know if there will be an update on the antbot system, since the bots are coming back.

And will there be update in the Pk system? Because they are not punished if they teleport they can be summoned... it's all normal for them. When should they be punished for status/karma

• L2 Team
6 minutes ago, LastSoul said:

@Juji @Hime

Watermelon Summer Bash is bugged. Olf NPC is exchanging wrong Items. He will exchange Revenge Seeds for Venir Talisman Piece, but correctly is should be Venir Talismans Fragement.

This is a known issue that we have already bugged to the Dev team.

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, GutoCaetano86 said:

@Jujiwhat will happen to the wrong fragments we have?

16 hours ago, Sixtus said:

what will happen to those that already purchase them? @juji

We will get the wrong fragments swapped out for the right ones.

I repeat my question again, for you @Juji:
I would like to know if there will be an update on the antbot system, since the bots are coming back.

They came back, they are running a script to get a new item from the event. We see they're returning, will that change?

Why don't they say that every drop goes straight to the bag? Would that help real players and make bots difficult? Something so simple, and why not implement?

• L2 Team
34 minutes ago, Casemonstro said:

They came back, they are running a script to get a new item from the event. We see they're returning, will that change?

Why don't they say that every drop goes straight to the bag? Would that help real players and make bots difficult? Something so simple, and why not implement?

I cannot disclose full details about the anti-bot except that the new system is frequently updated.

The item drops being auto-delivered into the inventory would require major development and would affect all regions. It is not as simple as you say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

I cannot disclose full details about the anti-bot except that the new system is frequently updated.

The item drops being auto-delivered into the inventory would require major development and would affect all regions. It is not as simple as you say.

I am very grateful for the response, and I am very happy, immensely happy to know that the system will be constantly updated, thank you very much

\\//.

9 hours ago, Casemonstro said:

items dropped by you has a time period only you be able to loot before it can be picked up by other player.

they should have no chance to pickup your event items if you have enable pick on auto hunt or play by hand.