Cant't play Core and ncwest l2 both after antubot system implemented

Azulas

Hi, does anyone else has problems to lounch both lineage clients for core and ncwest. After antibot was implemented i am unable to play core couse seems Frost security blocks this antibot and automatically disconects.

Any solutions? If i run core client without ncwest client runs ok. If i turn on ncwest l2 core gets dc automatically

Nswest support do not do anythink wrote a ticket attached all dx and other logs but they do nor see anything. Before this antibot was all ok. After maint. They have some things but dont know. Guess the same with avast and win11 

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, Azulas said:

Hi, does anyone else has problems to lounch both lineage clients for core and ncwest. After antibot was implemented i am unable to play core couse seems Frost security blocks this antibot and automatically disconects.

Any solutions? If i run core client without ncwest client runs ok. If i turn on ncwest l2 core gets dc automatically

I mentioned this on the maintenance thread from last week.

We do not have any control over what other publisher security solutions can detect and block, so you will need to contact them regarding this issue.

27 minutes ago, Juji said:

We do not have any control over what other publisher security solutions can detect and block, so you will need to contact them regarding this issue.

unfortunately, you are ignoring the fact that both servers worked fine on the same pc until the gamegaurd update.  i don't think this is an innova thing...

2 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

unfortunately, you are ignoring the fact that both servers worked fine on the same pc until the gamegaurd update.  i don't think this is an innova thing...

he's not, he's explicitly telling you the problem is Frost doesn't like gameguard, and he has no way to fix that, only innova can

2 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

its innova FROST THING,

sad that nc korea dont even communicate with their publisher in eu about problems like that

17 hours ago, Juji said:

@Juji this answer i got from core admins

Hello!

Security systems of these games do not match. Unfortunately, it won't be possible to play both games at the same time. They cannot work together now, and it is not fixable.

Respectfully, Anasta.

Support agent.

can this game be somehow adapted in the same way now,when you implemented that different antibot system the game was ruined.

• L2 Team
11 hours ago, Azulas said:

@Juji this answer i got from core admins

Hello!

Security systems of these games do not match. Unfortunately, it won't be possible to play both games at the same time. They cannot work together now, and it is not fixable.

Respectfully, Anasta.

Support agent.

can this game be somehow adapted in the same way now,when you implemented that different antibot system the game was ruined.

Sorry to hear that! We are not blocking their server with our anti-bot, so unless they change their mind on their system then you won't be able to play both games at the same time. ☹️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1