Laras elite gift 50x

golemka

9 hours ago, Connex said:

you literally have no gear! why do you even open the boxes? buy boxes, sell boxes, get adena, get gear that will allow you to farm solo. If you gamble, you will forever stay with no gear at all, wondering when you will win a rare drop from the boxes to be able to do more damage

lol, some people like me are bored after 15+ years of endless farm, exping, p2w gap and items. 

i do enjoy the game as logging in sometimes and gamble a little, record it and post it here. not everything is about endless macro and exp, since the pvp is totally dead IG

On 8/6/2021 at 8:34 PM, socketka said:

connex drama maker, thanks golemka for great video and juji for blowing everyones mind with dark weapon stones during this event :D

what the ... you need to get of your high horse and understand what people say. This was an observation towards wasting money in a very unorthodox way. There is no "right" way in spending your own money but there is always an optimal way if you want to advance. The guy said all he had to say and why he did it, although he had no obligation to do so. Go back to where you crawled from you Naia pleb! 

On 8/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, golemka said:

lol, some people like me are bored after 15+ years of endless farm, exping, p2w gap and items. 

i do enjoy the game as logging in sometimes and gamble a little, record it and post it here. not everything is about endless macro and exp, since the pvp is totally dead IG

I feel ya but since the game only needs micromanagement and only a couple of hours per day, its good to spend a little bit of time here and there playing!

3 hours ago, Connex said:

what the ef... you need to get of your high horse and understand what people say. This was an observation towards wasting money in a very unorthodox way. There is no "right" way in spending your own money but there is always an optimal way if you want to advance. The guy said all he had to say and why he did it, although he had no obligation to do so. Go back to where you crawled from you Naia pleb! 

you care only about optimizing and getting stronger, imagine there are people who are playing for fun, making videos for fun and trolling for fun