Jump to content
Forums

Letter to the Community – Aden Exclusives


Sunshine
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Hello Everyone, 

We’ve been reading all of your comments and feedback about the upcoming launch of Lineage II Aden. Going by all those comments, we felt it was a good time to unveil some of the surprises we had in store for launch! 

The features we’ve spun up for launch are exclusive to the Americas. Our players’ playstyle is something unique, so we’ve tailored these features to be exciting and rewarding. Here’s what’s in store for you after launch:  

First up is a major change to Lineage II Aden, exclusive to our region – we're making permanent changes to the loot tables of several elite monsters and World Raid bosses to include Raid Master Chests and 1000 or 8000 L2 Coin Boxes. Raid Master Chests contain special rewards for players that would typically only be available in the L2 Store or L2 Coin Shop. We liked the idea of being able to seed premium currency through your battle accomplishments, so we’re making it a permanent fixture for Lineage II Aden in the Americas.

Second, we’ll be kicking off the launch with the Raid Master event, which will run from launch on August 11 until September 1. The Raid Master event will spawn enemies every hour 10 minutes after the hour, and if they are defeated within the time limit, will drop Raid Master Chests and a chance of dropping L2 Coin Boxes.  

Third, to celebrate Aden’s launch, we’ll be doing an attendance campaign. For the first five weeks following launch, log in each day and you’ll be able to get consumables, L2 Store type items, and a permanent Antharas Doll –exclusively available through the login rewards. It’s that easy! 

Last, but certainly not least, we want to thank you all for your constructive feedback prior to launch. Please, keep it coming. Lineage II is the cornerstone franchise of NCSOFT, and we are working on what we can to ensure a strong launch and continued support for Lineage II, Classic, and Aden! 

More details are outlined here, and we'll see you in Aden!

The Lineage II Team 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep this up, guys. One of my first forum posts here in the Aden section was talking about the sheer potential you have with this project. It is a gold mine. This is the perfect way to kick these servers off. 

Quite frankly, I'm impressed. Even the most jaded members of the NA community will be surprised by this news. Keep this momentum going!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, muash said:

great job so far.. but all i wanna hear is that lcoin price will be way lower than classic server.

L2 Coin prices, class balance changes, PK system, etc. There's still a lot we don't know. But regardless of what is announced beforehand, we will find out all of this information in 4 more days at the latest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Enthused said:

L2 Coin prices, class balance changes, PK system, etc. There's still a lot we don't know. But regardless of what is announced beforehand, we will find out all of this information in 4 more days at the latest.

class balance change u check on kr patch notes,  pk system will not change... only important info is lcoin prices. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minuti fa, muash ha detto:

cambio di equilibrio di classe u controlla le note sulla patch di kr, il sistema pk non cambierà ... solo le informazioni importanti sono i prezzi di lcoin. 

non sarà lo stesso da kr

if you want check dk trasformation from korea to here is different  and i hope will be the same for titan-gk 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, muash said:

class balance change u check on kr patch notes,  pk system will not change... only important info is lcoin prices. 

That is definitely not a guarantee. Unless the DK transform information was a mistake, there is already shown the potential for Aden specific class tuning.

IMO, it is more likely than not that the PK system will probably get some tweaks as well to accommodate this particular region.

As for L2 Coin prices, I agree with you. The coin prices is the single biggest question regarding Aden servers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the whales and RMT players who control the content from day 1 will get all the "freebies" anyway?  Sounds just like Classic.

LCoin needs to drop from mobs and prices need to be reasonable, or Aden will be dead in a couple of months. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2021 at 8:16 PM, Sunshine said:

Hello Everyone, 

We’ve been reading all of your comments and feedback about the upcoming launch of Lineage II Aden. Going by all those comments, we felt it was a good time to unveil some of the surprises we had in store for launch! 

The features we’ve spun up for launch are exclusive to the Americas. Our players’ playstyle is something unique, so we’ve tailored these features to be exciting and rewarding. Here’s what’s in store for you after launch:  

First up is a major change to Lineage II Aden, exclusive to our region – we're making permanent changes to the loot tables of several elite monsters and World Raid bosses to include Raid Master Chests and 1000 or 8000 L2 Coin Boxes. Raid Master Chests contain special rewards for players that would typically only be available in the L2 Store or L2 Coin Shop. We liked the idea of being able to seed premium currency through your battle accomplishments, so we’re making it a permanent fixture for Lineage II Aden in the Americas.

Second, we’ll be kicking off the launch with the Raid Master event, which will run from launch on August 11 until September 1. The Raid Master event will spawn enemies every hour 10 minutes after the hour, and if they are defeated within the time limit, will drop Raid Master Chests and a chance of dropping L2 Coin Boxes.  

Third, to celebrate Aden’s launch, we’ll be doing an attendance campaign. For the first five weeks following launch, log in each day and you’ll be able to get consumables, L2 Store type items, and a permanent Antharas Doll –exclusively available through the login rewards. It’s that easy! 

Last, but certainly not least, we want to thank you all for your constructive feedback prior to launch. Please, keep it coming. Lineage II is the cornerstone franchise of NCSOFT, and we are working on what we can to ensure a strong launch and continued support for Lineage II, Classic, and Aden! 

More details are outlined here, and we'll see you in Aden!

The Lineage II Team 

Will xp chart be the same as it is in EU?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Sunshine@Juji could you guys consider decrease number of possible box to log on essence? essence share box limit with classic is kind bad, cuz classic u need to log too many box for buffs/shop...
i dont know if its possible, but i guess is better make essence share box limit with awakening server :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, muash said:

@Sunshine@Juji could you guys consider decrease number of possible box to log on essence? essence share box limit with classic is kind bad, cuz classic u need to log too many box for buffs/shop...
i dont know if its possible, but i guess is better make essence share box limit with awakening server :D

It literally makes no sense. No legitimate purpose for this on essence, which is a solo game. There is no xping in groups, and everyone can buff themselves. Only reason is to help botters run bot trains. @Juji please reconsider this 10 client limit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About Boxing in this Kind of game only Dual i think is the maximum that you can Reach because the game play is quite different then a normal lineage !

IF WILL BE MORE THEN 2 GAME WILL NOT BE BALANCED BECAUSE IS AUTO FARM ON CHAMPIONS ANYWAY !

just my opinion !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Hermes unpinned this topic
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...