Hacking tool discovered/Error code 620

Tazangel

this does not mean that its the gameguards fault, there could actually be an issue with one of the other programs you have installed on your PC. Unless you have a clean windows installation and L2 only installed, there is no way to tell what causes this.

My pc only has l2 installed, the rest is the antivirus and stuff from win 10 itself, it's impossible to use other programs because I don't use it and I've already informed you that if you want, you can do a full scan on my pc, no objections about that. But they need to resolve this as soon as possible.

why everyone gets offended so easily... other programs is not always a bot or something similar, back in 2016 or 2017 Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code was identified as a hacking tool.

You might wanna remove the antivirus and try again.

• Like 1

On 08/08/2021 at 11:06, LordBrujah said:

Meu pc só tem l2 instalado, o resto é o antivírus e coisas do próprio win 10, é impossível usar outros programas porque eu não uso e já informei que se quiser pode fazer um scan completo no meu pc, sem objeções sobre isso. Mas eles precisam resolver isso o mais rápido possível.

I managed to solve this problem, in my case I needed to restore Win 10, download all drivers and install l2. it's been an hour since the char doesn't fall and the message doesn't appear.