Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • The Summer Watermelon Bash event will continue for 3 weeks! Details are available here.
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will end! The following event items and buffs will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Lara’s Full Buff
    • Lara’s Card Key
    • Lara’s Elite Gift
    • Greater Ruby & Sapphire Lv. 1 Box (30-day)
    • Sweet Rice Cakes
    • Mentor’s Encouragement Buff
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion in the L2 Store will continue for 1 final weeks

• Hime changed the title to Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
6 hours ago, Mitzza said:

Yes change  the title to 11 aug.

I was expecting on update 😔 

Will have to wait for few months now, while hype will be gone on Aden servers :)

We won't see any updates/events, so plan is you will have to go play Aden and spend money in Aden :D

1 hour ago, Ooky said:

@Hime @Juji

What about the bots on Naia? It is hard to believe that one guy is sending mails and pm's to all of my shops and me doing overnight exp all by hand.

meanwhile, I can't remote into my pc cuz game guard blocks my mouse, I laugh at anyone willing to spend a dime on Aden

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• The Summer Watermelon Bash event will continue for 3 weeks! Details are available here.
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will end! The following event items and buffs will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Lara’s Full Buff
    • Lara’s Card Key
    • Lara’s Elite Gift
    • Sweet Rice Cakes
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion in the L2 Store will continue for 1 final weeks

FOLLOW THE MAINTENANCE OF THE SERVER BECAUSE I CANNOT ENTER THE LAUCHER I STILL THANK IF YOU CAN INFORM ME THANKS 😘 

16 minutes ago, HiyoriSarugaki said:

FOLLOW THE MAINTENANCE OF THE SERVER BECAUSE I CANNOT ENTER THE LAUCHER I STILL THANK IF YOU CAN INFORM ME THANKS 😘 

can you even calculate time? the server will be down for another hour and 30 minutes....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HiyoriSarugaki said:

Always Check this link for more info.

https://twitter.com/lineageiiops?lang=es

Lineage II Operations
@LineageIIOps
·
4h Ago
All servers are coming down now for maintenance. Estimated downtime is 5 hours. More details: [#LineageII] http://ow.ly/FL9j30rQEEe [#LineageIIClassic]

why is the server ADEN down??? what happened??? 
22 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• Lara’s Full Buff
    • Lara’s Card Key
    • Lara’s Elite Gift
    • Sweet Rice Cakes

why is the server ADEN down??? what happened???