SLOW XP...

deputatu1

Hello, 

Am i not understanding how this l2 aden project is suposed to work? On normal you are 90 in like 40 minutes, here after 30 minutes i am 40 and the game sends me to sea of spores to hunt 200 mobs. Also it tells me reach 44. How do i do that? Grind like 0.5% xp per mob for 10 hours ? isnt this suposed to be the `single player friendly game` ?... 

Please tell me if there is sth that i am no comprehending.

THank you 

• Like 1

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, deputatu1 said:

Hello, 

Am i not understanding how this l2 aden project is suposed to work? On normal you are 90 in like 40 minutes, here after 30 minutes i am 40 and the game sends me to sea of spores to hunt 200 mobs. Also it tells me reach 44. How do i do that? Grind like 0.5% xp per mob for 10 hours ? isnt this suposed to be the `single player friendly game` ?... 

THank you 

Did you try the Transcendent Dungeon yet? It is available at level 40 and rewards you with lots of XP when you complete it.

41 minutes ago, deputatu1 said:

Hello, 

THank you 

did you think you would reach max lvl in a day or something?

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Did you try the Transcendent Dungeon yet? It is available at level 40 and rewards you with lots of XP when you complete it.

I tried but i cant enter the dungeon... it says that too many people are doing this...

4 minutes ago, Josito said:

I tried but i cant enter the dungeon... it says that too many people are doing this...

Just keep clicking on the enter button and eventually it will get you inside. It took 20 attempts for me but it worked in the end

12 minutes ago, Josito said:

It seems that it the first dungeon might actually be setup from level 41 instead of 40, i wasn't allowed to enter the dungeon before I reached 41, but might be just a coincidence.

2 hours ago, deputatu1 said:

It is still waaaaaaaaaaaaay slower... and it was adverstised as being like 5x faster than normal.

At this point it is 5x slower, hunt 300 mobs? rly?  at lvl 50 /bait

It was never advertised as x5 times the rate. And what people who never played essence before don't understand, is that xp here is still slow. Once you get to 89 (if you ever do). average time is about 3 months to get to 89 to 90

6 hours ago, Juji said:

I just enter in dungeon, speak with npc, and just die in 10sec. WTF? 

Now im lvl40 - with 1 quest - Reach lv44 , 1 mission hunt - Clear Transcendent Dungeon - Impossible. 

What can i do now? 

8 hours ago, Juji said:

I'm already lvl 40, where am I headed and what npc do I speak to for that mission?

9 hours ago, Gustin1 said:

It was never advertised as x5 times the rate. And what people who never played essence before don't understand, is that xp here is still slow. Once you get to 89 (if you ever do). average time is about 3 months to get to 89 to 90

It was advertised as x2 of what Normal(Cronos) server have and you can do 1-76 in ~6 hours at Cronos and 1-85 in 2 days

14 minutes ago, Juji said:

You need to learn the "Freezing Wound" skill for your class to receive the special AOE skill.

The problem its that instance, It was suppose to help to lvl up or to be super hard? Tried with 3 toons couldn't finish it.

First try didn't know what to do and mobs ganked me before I could open the skill window, port back in used skill, ganked again, port back in died again, time run out
Second try with a healer, ported in talked with NPC, stuck in the mobs, died. port back in lagged died, time run out

Third try, range character, learned skill, run run kill kill, died, the skill casting speed increased a lot, die, ran out of time.

Now Im stuck at lvl 41, and Ive been auto leveling in the sea of spores for 8 hours since that I have  got 70% in to lvl 41

There nothing else to do to speed up your exp or at less make it less painfull, no quests, no craft, no instances, no PvP cuz everyone on Auto; there is no difference if I'm in front of the computer or not, my exp just don't improve.

Maybe it just me that got the wrong Idea of this new fast pvp server but IMOthere is no room for Korean grind in games anymore

Im out of this game, peace

3 hours ago, REDSUNSET said:

It was advertised as x2 of what Normal(Cronos) server have and you can do 1-76 in ~6 hours at Cronos and 1-85 in 2 days

The problem its that instance, It was suppose to help to lvl up or to be super hard? Tried with 3 toons couldn't finish it.

First try didn't know what to do and mobs ganked me before I could open the skill window, port back in used skill, ganked again, port back in died again, time run out
Second try with a healer, ported in talked with NPC, stuck in the mobs, died. port back in lagged died, time run out

Third try, range character, learned skill, run run kill kill, died, the skill casting speed increased a lot, die, ran out of time.

Now Im stuck at lvl 41, and Ive been auto leveling in the sea of spores for 8 hours since that I have  got 70% in to lvl 41

There nothing else to do to speed up your exp or at less make it less painfull, no quests, no craft, no instances, no PvP cuz everyone on Auto; there is no difference if I'm in front of the computer or not, my exp just don't improve.

Maybe it just me that got the wrong Idea of this new fast pvp server but IMOthere is no room for Korean grind in games anymore

Im out of this game, peace

there is no way to die if u using instance skill, simply no way!

4 hours ago, Jolistarko said:

i tried to enter to transcendent dungeon but my skills didn't change into AoE skills

https://ibb.co/hyZJfRZ

U didnt speak with npc.