SLOW XP...

deputatu1

I don't mind grinding games,  but it ridiculous to call it fast leveling server at this point. Its advertised as much faster leveling then Live server (which is really fast leveling).  But is it really??
    If you die in your daily dungeon, which a lot of people do. Only option is to auto-hunt grind. And only thing you can see after killing mob that you earn 1 adena. What's so fun about that? That's just kills your will to play. Its literally in Sayhas Will item description "XP/SP gain 200%, Acquired Adena Penalty reduced". Giving penalties to players who don't pay. You have to entice players to buy benefits, not making them to pay for removing invisible penalties.

Sorry but this game design is with no free-to-play people in mind and gameplay is not fun at all. 

People who have said that "this is no 500x server" or  "what you want/expect"... if so advertisement on front page pretty much is false. Or maybe when you invest tons of money its true. Then don't compare to Live/Classic server at all but just give detailed Aden server description.

I get it there are people who will defend such monetization practices. I don't mind buying subs or coins of what ever supports devs/publishers. I have done it in other games a lot. But as i said before - this is not fun gameplay and i don't see point of paying to be able leveling in decent pace when monetization practices here are so ridiculous. 

• Like 3

So if i get it right, there is no sub option, there is no 30-day sayha pack or something like that. The only way to play this game is to buy sayha's blessings and use them everytime you get to 0%?

21 hours ago, Juji said:

Did you try the Transcendent Dungeon yet? It is available at level 40 and rewards you with lots of XP when you complete it.

I tried the 40-49 lv one when I was lv48 with quest geared Swordsinger with full buffs and free boost scrolls, died after 1 minute. Same happened at lvl 50 trancendent. Already quit since server is unplayable without Deluxe Pack :) And yes used over 800 health potions and still die before timer hits 9 minutes left. 

1 hour ago, Bardda said:

I don't mind grinding games,  but it ridiculous to call it fast leveling server at this point. Its advertised as much faster leveling then Live server (which is really fast leveling).  But is it really??
    If you die in your daily dungeon, which a lot of people do. Only option is to auto-hunt grind. And only thing you can see after killing mob that you earn 1 adena. What's so fun about that? That's just kills your will to play. Its literally in Sayhas Will item description "XP/SP gain 200%, Acquired Adena Penalty reduced". Giving penalties to players who don't pay. You have to entice players to buy benefits, not making them to pay for removing invisible penalties.

Sorry but this game design is with no free-to-play people in mind and gameplay is not fun at all. 

People who have said that "this is no 500x server" or  "what you want/expect"... if so advertisement on front page pretty much is false. Or maybe when you invest tons of money its true. Then don't compare to Live/Classic server at all but just give detailed Aden server description.

I get it there are people who will defend such monetization practices. I don't mind buying subs or coins of what ever supports devs/publishers. I have done it in other games a lot. But as i said before - this is not fun gameplay and i don't see point of paying to be able leveling in decent pace when monetization practices here are so ridiculous. 

+1 This exactly my thought. I dont mind the pay to win, but with your pay to level we hit a new state of pay to win, pay to win supose to give you best items and a extra edge to win, here pay to win complete erase you from the equation if you don't pay lmao

To all that are saying this is not a fast exp server, please re-read the Aden page and the statemens of the L2 Staf, there is a guy(juji) recommending the fast exp dungeon wich grand you 10kk exp about the same of 8 hours of bonus-less griding at lvl 40

So as a resume of this, once you reach lvl 40, you need to learn the skill of AOE before joining the TRASCENDENCE dungeon, you should be already buffed and then can try it. About low XP, yeah its hard to be suffering this, without boost item every moob gives me 0.05% exp to reach lvl 44, with sayha and gust it gives you 600% boost EXP for at least 20 minutes; only 20 minutes and now gives you 0.4% exp each mob; you should RECHARGE by killing mobs your LAMP to win some extra XP but it should be used once you get 2 points and at least you are 2 lvls away from completing the quest... 

this is the normal designe of the game, it has a boring start, with adena drop nerfed and no SG just to stop and limit the bots, here you won't see a whole pt of bots farm like classic and live. But be patient, the game started on 80+ and u drop more SG on 76+ (yes, drop SG where at the hight lvl) . After lv. 76, doing all Island hours, you won't worry about SG, but dont use storm if it is f2p.  

2 hours ago, REDSUNSET said:

+1 This exactly my thought. I dont mind the pay to win, but with your pay to level we hit a new state of pay to win, pay to win supose to give you best items and a extra edge to win, here pay to win complete erase you from the equation if you don't pay lmao

To all that are saying this is not a fast exp server, please re-read the Aden page and the statemens of the L2 Staf, there is a guy(juji) recommending the fast exp dungeon wich grand you 10kk exp about the same of 8 hours of bonus-less griding at lvl 40

pay to level is p2w in essence. Essence is all about levels. 

1 minute ago, Karmeligullo said:

When you talk to NPC inside the instance, you can see displayed message with name of the skill to use.

Thank you... yeah, I just wanted to figure out I had it learned before I ported in.

I get 0.02% xp per mob in Cemetary at lvl 49 with no xp buffs running, thats 5000 mobs for level 49-50. I have xp stuff sure, for now, but in one level grinding, I've used nearly all of my stockpile. 10mil from the magic lamp, which seems to be the most common prize, isn't even a full level.

The game is going to pretty much lose all new players who aren't clued in on how to stack all xp buffs, dungeons, magic lamp, sayha's buff, for maximum effect. The game does a very bad job of telling new players these mechanics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't edit previous post. Also the transcendence dungeon. You zone in, talk to the guy and have 5-10 seconds to read and figure stuff out before dozens of mobs run at you to shove a fist up your arse. As a robed class, if you don't have every buff, attack/defense scrolls, potions, hundreds of spiritshot ready, you're going to die fast, and once you die there waits a huge grp of mobs all clumped together which is even harder to kill when you come back in. As a new player, i found this totally unforgiving, with no warning whatsoever, and even if you don't die, if you don't have every xp scroll/buff you have running you're not going to even get 1 level in there. Run wasted for the day.

7 minutes ago, xBuzzz said:

I get 0.02% xp per mob in Cemetary at lvl 49 with no xp buffs running, thats 5000 mobs for level 49-50. I have xp stuff sure, for now, but in one level grinding, I've used nearly all of my stockpile. 10mil from the magic lamp, which seems to be the most common prize, isn't even a full level.

The game is going to pretty much lose all new players who aren't clued in on how to stack all xp buffs, dungeons, magic lamp, sayha's buff, for maximum effect. The game does a very bad job of telling new players these mechanics.

Pretty much this, a lot of answers are also ignored

6 hours ago, RastaBatman said:

Pretty much this, a lot of answers are also ignored

They are killing playerbase. After leveling till level 40 they spoon fed you levels and some gear, after 40 they just turned everything off. And its only normal when people react so harshly. Changes are so drastic and unexpected that just kills peoples hype and will to play. People jumps in and expects gameplay to be as game was marketed.

People can defend as much as they like, same as people who wants to express their views / disappointments. Giving any kind of feedback is only better for game. But just ignore and watching players drop the game is killing the playerbase.

Make gameplay fun at least for the day and slowly introduce grind. Not for 30 minutes and then reality kicks in and kills everything - XP / SP / Adena rates / will to live/play game.

Not sure this version (Aden) matches what was advertised. I played L2 from start till it went F2P, so the grind and the lack of information for me is not a problem (standard L2, lol). But this grinding in only one place monotonously for 10 levels and then do it in another place for ten levels, etc. etc. is bonkers.  At least in original L2 we could grind in various places with various mobs and finding the type of mobs best for killing with your class was interesting/challenging.

As for the dungeon, it's not for the casual player. It's for the person that is buying all the boxes, crates, packs, blah blah blah.  It's not about using skill to get thru it, which is disappointing. Maybe next time a more layered approach to the dungeon with tiers getting harder with payouts getting better, etc.  At least let people make it thru the 1st or 2nd round with basic gear and buffs to entice them?

I just hit the Pay Wall at level 41. I don't really want to monitor a list of 5 different items in order to level somewhat competitively.  I miss the days of subs when you could pay monthly and enjoy the game. Not this nickel and dime you to death for buff pots, watch your lamp, watch your buffs, start Sayha.   Can't wait for the next big idea. Maybe a Valakas XP/SP/Adena candle to place next to your grind spot that requires matches from the L2 store to light it. Then people can PVP for these spots with a candle? But then you can also buy a floating candle base that follows you, of course this will be only from the L2 store also. LOL  Did I mention that I prefer subscriptions? 🙂

They don't understand that for a p2w model to flourish, they need a good f2p model too, otherwise the f2p people leave, and the whales leave also. You need a good f2p model so f2p players stay, and populate the game, which gives whales a reason to spend loads of cash. All the best p2w models do this, but unfortunately these guys, through greed, are just strangling themselves also.

Atm there's literally no point playing without sayhas buff.  The game gives you a good few items at low lvl to keep sayhas going, but  50+ those run out and what you're left with to level is just logging in for 10 minutes each day to do a dungeon, no reason to play any longer, creating a dead game.

•