Aden Server Emergency Maintenance: Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Hello Adventurers,

Aden servers will be down for emergency maintenance to address a critical issue, and will be unavailable at 12:40 p.m. PDT (8:30 p.m GMT+2). Game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

Thank you!

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

what about the below?

On 7/22/2021 at 12:53 AM, Sunshine said:

3 Live, and then 10 total between Aden and Classic.

It seems that we can log 3 clients in total (Live + Aden). Is this also a bug?

Just now, jenots said:

Is it normal when leveling after lvl40 becomes very slow and monsters in Sea of spores drop only 1 adena?

Also Newbie growth kit doesn't give any items after stage 1. 

you need Sayha's Grace

• Hime unpinned this topic

This Aden server does not meet the specifications presented, the speed of leveling up is slower than Lineage 2 and it is also absurd how little adena you get and the high prices of the items, for example the Spirit Ore is very necessary as it is consumed with the buffs of the character and has a too high price...

1 minute ago, VaLeTecKx said:

anybody knows why i always get error 108 when trying to buy the Deluxe Pack? It's been 2 hours now since first try and always still get the error.. changed browser and so on.. nothing change

Im trying to buy NCoin for one of my accounts, money was taken from my PayPal account, but i never got NCoin on my account. Some weird sht is happening with their web site.

5 minutes ago, just4fun said:

@SunshineCan you please provide us with the information about what happened and a reason why u needed emergency maintenance?

Server is been up only 4 hours, fix it, wipe it, do it again.

They will not wipe or roll back the servers. They don't even need to ban anyone who obtained items via the exploit or anything like that.

Just simply delete the items from player's inventories  that were wrongfully obtained. Easy fix.