Can't log into my account on website

Chopper

@SunshineGood evening, for some reason I can't log into my account on  your website, I can log into it on the forums and the actual game just not the website to claim my pre order pack, it worked earlier today when I purchased some Ncoin but I'm still waiting for those to go through as well. Is there anything you can do to help?

• L2 Team
55 minutes ago, Chopper said:

@SunshineGood evening, for some reason I can't log into my account on  your website, I can log into it on the forums and the actual game just not the website to claim my pre order pack, it worked earlier today when I purchased some Ncoin but I'm still waiting for those to go through as well. Is there anything you can do to help?

Heya @Chopper - unfortunately there's nothing I can do from here because I can't access your account. The fact that you're logged in here though, means you should be able access your account on the NC site. Have you tried doing a hard refresh of your tab/browser? Maybe close it down and start fresh, or clear out those cookies.

• L2 Team
9 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I tried both of those things :/ As well as tried logging in with my phone and laptop all the same result. Have there been any reports of other users having issues with the website? @SunshineThank you for you responding

No problem, I'm here to help!

We haven't seen any other reports, which is why this is so weird. Could it be that your browser is blocking any features on the website? Make sure that you are not blocking any features of our site and that your Java and Flash plugins are up-to-date. If you have add-ons running in your web browsers that block or filter cookie generation or sending, you'll need to disable them and attempt to log in again.

I know you put in a ticket, but if you haven't already, send support an email: support@lineage2.com, it might be a tad faster.

Yea I tried those things as well, I even tried a different browser and tried having a friend log in on his computer since he wasn't having any problems but when he tried my account he had the same thing happen. Thanks I'll email them as well.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Heya @Chopper - unfortunately there's nothing I can do from here because I can't access your account. The fact that you're logged in here though, means you should be able access your account on the NC site. Have you tried doing a hard refresh of your tab/browser? Maybe close it down and start fresh, or clear out those cookies.

This bug is known, to acc team, everytime some acc got stucked they unblocked it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 9:21 PM, Sunshine said:

Hello Sunshine, I've been having the exact same problem for nine days. Sometimes, when they reset the server I am able to connect for a SHORT period of time, I HOPE I can post this before I get logged out again.

I could successfully log-in four times, in the last nine days. Something is WRONG!

Is there ANYTHING you can do to help us? Or give me a phone number to call or something, they don't answer my mails, I tried different IP, different browsers, I even formatted my PC just to try to log in, tried mobile login with and without mobile network and nothing. The only thing that works randomly, is when the server resets, I log in then later in the same day I can't login again.

Now I am trying to claim the BANDITRAIDKIT on my other accounts, I do have 10 accounts. I know that I have 17 days but help me, it is not supposed to let me login one account per day, something is really wrong here.

My best regards,

Undefined.

39 minutes ago, Undefined said:

Hello Sunshine, I've been having the exact same problem for nine days. Sometimes, when they reset the server I am able to connect for a SHORT period of time, I HOPE I can post this before I get logged out again.

I could successfully log-in four times, in the last nine days. Something is WRONG!

Is there ANYTHING you can do to help us? Or give me a phone number to call or something, they don't answer my mails, I tried different IP, different browsers, I even formatted my PC just to try to log in, tried mobile login with and without mobile network and nothing. The only thing that works randomly, is when the server resets, I log in then later in the same day I can't login again.

Now I am trying to claim the BANDITRAIDKIT on my other accounts, I do have 10 accounts. I know that I have 17 days but help me, it is not supposed to let me login one account per day, something is really wrong here.

My best regards,

Undefined.

i had same issues, support usually replies to tickets within a day or so and unblocks the accounts.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hippalous said:

i had same issues, support usually replies to tickets within a day or so and unblocks the accounts.

It's been 5 days without answer. But the tricky thing is that I can log in, sometimes, like right now I am scarred to log out, and still, I could log in with this account, but the others doesn't work.

Thank you to share this information, I hope they change this algorithm, it can be annoying.

I just saw that they marked my tickets as "solved" without saying anything. I will have to open again, because it still happening.

Now I don't know if they just read the ticket, unlocked and solved the ticket, but I got locked again.

I wonder if they think it is the right flow to do:

1. be locked,
  2. send mail,
  3. unlock,
  4. login,
  5. lock again
  6. and repeat

That would be insane.

3 minutes ago, Valerious said:

Have you tried a different browser, i find chrome has issues when logging in our using the shop.

Edge works just fine and ive not had any issues so far

I've tried Edge, Firefox, IExplorer, Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi and Opera. With VPN, without VPN, with mobile, mobile chrome, mobile firefox, mobile opera, using mobile network, without mobile network, even installed a FRESH NEW windows 11 just for the sake of the test.

No excuses, I even tried in a computer of a friend, that lives in the other side of the country, I connected via Anydesk and asked him to try to connect to my account.

No excuses at all! xD

At this exact moment, I was able to log in, scarred to log out, and I still can not login with my other accounts.

I will be busy for a while if I have to open tickets with all the accounts.. hahaha xD

Something similar happens to us and I have already communicated it without an answer

We can enter the game with them, but:

1-We cannot log into the forum with other accounts, (  just this ... at the moment),   or send a ticket
    When trying to log in, I write the name of the account and the pass and .... nothing....return  to the initial screen

2-We cannot create new accounts or if one is created, it is immediately blocked (even without create the character in the game)
    "due to souspicious activity, this account has been locked"
     We have tested from different computers and with different browsers with the same result

Not long ago, we lost an account under the same suspicion, (just for using the automatic hunting system ...), losing characters in Live (*) and Classic
A week ago, they blocked two Aden accounts, which were thankfully returned

Could you inform what is happening?

(*)one of those characters was the leader of a clan, so we cannot remove the items stored in the clan ware ...

TY

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, Maraalo said:

Something similar happens to us and I have already communicated it without an answer

1-We cannot log into the forum with other accounts, (  just this ... at the moment),   or send a ticket
    When trying to log in, I write the name of the account and the pass and .... nothing....return  to the initial screen

2-We cannot create new accounts or if one is created, it is immediately blocked (even without create the character in the game)
     We have tested from different computers and with different browsers with the same result

Not long ago, we lost an account under the same suspicion, (just for using the automatic hunting system ...), losing characters in Live (*) and Classic

(*)one of those characters was the leader of a clan, so we cannot remove the items stored in the clan ware ...

TY

In case you miss it in the other Lineage II forums,  it's recommended that you put in a Customer Support ticket. If you can't reach Support through the normal process through your Account Management page, you'll have to email them directly at support@lineage2.com. Give them as much details as you can, and they should be able to guide you.

18 hours ago, Maraalo said:

TY

on forums they tell you to contact the support, but support will never explain what's going on, that's just how it is. I've been having the exact same issues and support FAILED to explain why this happens or how to avoid this in the future. Bringing it up on forums only gets your topics deleted, probably a sensitive topic, which must be hidden from the community :) 

at this point if you got locked once, you will probably get locks in the future with every single account, so the only thing is to get used to it, keep on writing the support to unlock the account and hope that it doesn't take days for them to reply 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:52 PM, Sunshine said:

In case you miss it in the other Lineage II forums,  it's recommended that you put in a Customer Support ticket. If you can't reach Support through the normal process through your Account Management page, you'll have to email them directly at support@lineage2.com. Give them as much details as you can, and they should be able to guide you.

@Sunshine
Hello, my friend are having same problem described in this thread. Problem is there is something wrong with supports mails reaching his email.
The initial mail of request received , after emailing support@lineage2.com is received correctly but then weird thing happens.

There is no reply for 48 hours until automated system replies that they are closing the ticket because user did not reply and is marking it as solved. With this message arrives supports reply written after receiving ticket like few days ago. With this issue there is no way to communicate with support properly.  Could i provide you with support ticket number so you could check on it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 10:37 AM, Valerious said:

oh man, doesnt sound fun, was just offering help but i can see you have explored all the things i would to fix it.

I hope you, or the support team get to the route of it soon 😃

On 9/2/2021 at 8:15 AM, Maraalo said:

TY

On 9/2/2021 at 1:52 PM, Sunshine said:

On 9/5/2021 at 2:33 PM, WutWutWut said:

@Sunshine
Hello, my friend are having same problem described in this thread. Problem is there is something wrong with supports mails reaching his email.
The initial mail of request received , after emailing support@lineage2.com is received correctly but then weird thing happens.

There is no reply for 48 hours until automated system replies that they are closing the ticket because user did not reply and is marking it as solved. With this message arrives supports reply written after receiving ticket like few days ago. With this issue there is no way to communicate with support properly.  Could i provide you with support ticket number so you could check on it?

Dear @Sunshine I appreciate your time to answer this forum!

I am still anjoying the game, When I send an e-mail, I receive a reply saying that the ticket was created, theu support team answer really fast the ticket, but for some reason, NO E-mail is sent. Only 48hrs later, an automatic "no activity e-mail" is sent, with the answer they've provided.

So, it's working, they ansewer fast but we just don't receive a e-mail notification, only 48h AFTER their reply.

Anywais, I CAN LOG-IN now, they answered my ticket like this:

Hello,

Reviewing your login attempt, it appears that it was flagged for security reasons that prevented you from logging in. This could have been a result of high risk characteristics of your attempt or due to past associations with compromised accounts or devices.
At this time, we’ve taken steps that should allow you to log in.
Please let us know if you are still having difficulties logging in.

Regards,

And, finally, @Sunshine, a person called Kimly from the support team helped me, I can not express how gratfull I am, if you know this person, please say thank you!!!

For now my account is UNLOCKED, as someone told me, it's normal, they just take some time to unlock it, even if some poeople from support says that "we can not do anything" keep sending tickets once a week and eventually someone KIND and BRAVE will take care and unlock your account.

PLEASE, people, patience, be polite, they are humans beings working hard every day.

I hope their system stop triggering and locking my account. And I hope this topic can help others understand what is going on.

My best regards to all of you. 

• Like 1