Drop rate fail , fields of crisis fail , primeval isle fail, All instance Drop fail

SibuLeoDoG

On 8/14/2021 at 2:58 AM, voo said:

i spend a decent amount every month on gambling....best thing i have ever received has been a dragon claw or blood.  a few freinds who spend way less than me(like) 50bux A MONTH GET FULL DROP WEAPONS/JEWELS....SO LUCKY.....its cool, juji get no money from me next 6 months.....Im strong enuf to sustain....good luck jujisoft

I have noticed the same here. Often paying couple of bucks for lootboxes, but never gotten something really decent.

Other people, who buy them from players were more lucky.

Overall: good rewards also appear on the same people. Coincidence? Or do they simply hide the fact that they spent actually a huge chunk of money?

I watch often clan mates opening boxes in all the events, majority of them, 99% get always bad rewards. And the 1% are always the same ones getting good stuff.

I started playing since 1 month following way:

- Spend Prestige & Destiny

- Hunting zones (PI, Crisis, IOSx3)

- Dailies

- Logout

Best decision ever, because for some reason, I see more drops in all instances (Crisis = more stones, books, even Insanity, PI = more scrolls)

On 8/23/2021 at 8:05 AM, extase1987 said:

I have noticed the same here. Often paying couple of bucks for lootboxes, but never gotten something really decent.

Other people, who buy them from players were more lucky.

Overall: good rewards also appear on the same people. Coincidence? Or do they simply hide the fact that they spent actually a huge chunk of money?

I watch often clan mates opening boxes in all the events, majority of them, 99% get always bad rewards. And the 1% are always the same ones getting good stuff.

I started playing since 1 month following way:

- Spend Prestige & Destiny

- Hunting zones (PI, Crisis, IOSx3)

- Dailies

- Logout

Best decision ever, because for some reason, I see more drops in all instances (Crisis = more stones, books, even Insanity, PI = more scrolls)

Logout is the best decision, if you play less is better, it's not much to do in the game, and if you spend  less  time in the game you have what to do, and you are not so stressed from the game because of the drops and  success rates and so on......less  game  more happy people