Forums

more free reward sahaya is needed

Camus_L2

4 hours ago, GodKiller said:

it is possible to drop SG at 76+, if you increase SG to low lvl the bot will appear, hopefully the Dev keeps it as it is.

... and if they keep it as it is, they will lose all f2p/low spend players.

I'm new player F2P(for now at least until I have a picture about the server)  and I haven't played a server like this or retail servers for many years, I need some help to understand how it works.

So I do the 10 min dungeon and then I farm on the field for 1-2 more hours until I use like 5-6 vitality pots and buff scrolls.

the adena I get is not enough to support soulshots and spirit ores. and after the vitality is spent then its completely pointless to do anything.

Is this how it is supposed to be or im doing something wrong?  Do I have to pray that the supply of free soulshots and ores will keep up even after this start up event? because it seems to me  this is the only way the game would be playable

56 minutes ago, warden28 said:

I'm new player F2P(for now at least until I have a picture about the server)  and I haven't played a server like this or retail servers for many years, I need some help to understand how it works.

So I do the 10 min dungeon and then I farm on the field for 1-2 more hours until I use like 5-6 vitality pots and buff scrolls.

the adena I get is not enough to support soulshots and spirit ores. and after the vitality is spent then its completely pointless to do anything.

Is this how it is supposed to be or im doing something wrong?  Do I have to pray that the supply of free soulshots and ores will keep up even after this start up event? because it seems to me  this is the only way the game would be playable

You should have tickets in your inventory for Soulshots.  Each ticket is worth 500 Soulshots.

3 hours ago, warden28 said:

The adena you earn at 40-50 as f2p player you wont be able to support yourself with HP potions that's for sure. Those dungeons pretty much are HP potions graveyard. After lvl 50 i can imagine that 50% of your adena will go to HP potions alone. I bought 50 potions at lvl 40, it took like 2 hours to get that money back with afk grind.

That's true they give you tickets for soul/spirit-shots. Potions they give are not enough. 

10 hours ago, Camus_L2 said:

I pay, but players who do not pay have no chance of raising or winning adena, it does something not everything is just money gm :).

the player who does not pay only has the right to play 4 hours a day does not seem right

I have to agree here. Altho i bought packets and refill sahya via store, the amount of f2p sahya given to players is ridicolous. 
It's like 10 sahyas/cookies at best DAILY which is worthless. 
Also adena drop rates and XP rates looks lower than EU? I'm quite sure that mobs in Plains of Glory were dropping from 200 up to 500 adenas per mob...why are we dropping here 150-200 adenas? 
Last time you guys ninja-nerfed adena drop rates you justified with the "we're running classic f2p model, not p2p, so rates are lower"...then why are we getting AGAIN lower rates than EU/RU Essences now since they are f2p models? 

I think - Increase adena drop rate -> Increase prices accordingly in Special Crafting / Coin shop and other places where game sells you necessary things for late game etc. That way quality of life will be improve. People wont struggle with teleports / HP potions and everyday life in game.

Can we have accounts locked to 3 instead of 10 per PC but twice the adena amount, which is how it's suppose to be? It's really pointless having adena farmers if they can't farm cause after 20 mins they run out of sahya lol. 

5 minutes ago, Skeith said:

Can we have accounts locked to 3 instead of 10 per PC but twice the adena amount, which is how it's suppose to be? It's really pointless having adena farmers if they can't farm cause after 20 mins they run out of sahya lol. 

Dont use additional account to farm. 1 account is enought to pay and play.

I bought my starter pack and my pj already has only 2 left sahya grace it is impossible to survive on the server without donating again to buy sahya, it is fine to have to pay a monthly amount but every 3 days seems too much

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camus_L2 said:

I bought my starter pack and my pj already has only 2 left sahya grace it is impossible to survive on the server without donating again to buy sahya, it is fine to have to pay a monthly amount but every 3 days seems too much

Welcome to NCWest. Aden server is already hard compared to EU Essence, no xp, no SG pots, nothing. They made it this way so you can only spend real money to progress (like Chronos/Naia & Classic).

My post will be deleted but i will say this:

They don't care about players who don't spend money, they will never listen to community feedback.

As long as there are few players spending thousands of dollars they are fine with this.

Do not expect any reply, any "free" sayha grace pot or events that give cool rewards.

Aden is up for few days, w8 and see for yourself as the weekly maintenances passes what NC will add to the store. Enjoy the server and the high playerbase you see while you can because soon servers will become like classic, only bots and few players donating will stay.

I am a little bit disappointed tbh.

I can either pay or die by boredom of grinding... As much as I understand that Lineage has always been about grinding, I maybe misunderstood the point of starting a new server. I maybe expected that some technics will be moved to nowadays standards. Instead of it, I feel I'm playing a demo of Lineage 2.

I'm giving it a chance for a few more days, but it does not seem to be Lineage game I'd like to see and spend some time in.

Honestly I dont get how their model is going to work... Usually they'd need to give at least something to f2p players and low spenders so they can keep progressing  but  at a slower pace.

Like that they'd stay in the server and be food for the heavy spenders or at some cases maybe  succeed in progressing if they know what they are doing or if they join some big clan.

The way they are doing it though... I feel like everyone is going to quit in a couple weeks unless it is someone who can comfortably spend a fortune. And then the server is just gonna feel empty

But this is just my thoughts anyway, maybe it will work out for them in the end