Tank 45 and cant continue

kinkanat

Hello, I have played since ahier with my tank (panter), I am 45 and now I have to fame in Cementery until lvl 52...but it is impossible, I get killed very easily and quickly.

I carry the equipment they give you, the moonlight set, the sword aden +6 and everything they give you in the game, I only have 20k adena.
Obviously I can't summon the panther because I have no crystals (they ask for 15 for only 1 panther...).
I have also tried the instance but it lasted, literally, about 5 seconds.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I use the buffs you learn as you level up, I have the physical attack skill and armor at full.

Is it now when if you don't pay money you can't advance? Or am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, kinkanat said:

Hello, I have played since ahier with my tank (panter), I am 45 and now I have to fame in Cementery until lvl 52...but it is impossible, I get killed very easily and quickly.

I carry the equipment they give you, the moonlight set, the sword aden +6 and everything they give you in the game, I only have 20k adena.
Obviously I can't summon the panther because I have no crystals (they ask for 15 for only 1 panther...).
I have also tried the instance but it lasted, literally, about 5 seconds.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I use the buffs you learn as you level up, I have the physical attack skill and armor at full.

Is it now when if you don't pay money you can't advance? Or am I doing something wrong?

You need to buy the deluxe pack, and some l2 coins to get agathion pack and brooch jewel packs from the store to be able to continue. As a tank, you will need a lot more than that in the future to continue. 

If you lasted that long in instance, you probably didn't have the correct skill on, or didn't even learn the skill in the first place. 

I have a paladin 55 f2p right now.

My advice for future fellow tankers is, don't waste spirit ore on useless buffs like berserker, death whisper and focus because you kill mobs with skills not brute forcing AA and  set hp pot to like 40% or lower because as a tank you have a skill to recover hp from corpse or self heal, plus you get the full benefit of the extra p.def from fortress passive.

In the instance you need to have shield bash at max lv because that's your main aoe skill, pop in your attack and defense scrolls and  disable the auto pickup inside the instance zone, run in circles to group mobs together to kill them in a 1-2 skill.

5 hours ago, kinkanat said:

I use the buffs you learn as you level up, I have the physical attack skill and armor at full.

Have you been getting the free event welcome kits and reinforcement packs, 1 per day , from the L2 store for the soulshots and 20x attack and defense boost scrolls. Or do those not help much on your char.